Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kustodian

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Whats with the Red cards?

Angry Whats with the Red cards?

25 seasons I've been playing, first game of the new season and 3 of my players get red cards, yeah right, I'm guessing there have been some more changes to the game engine this season!!!

That would break premier league records I'm sure - 3 for one team in one game, time to think about hanging up my boots me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by SteveBriscoe View Post
    25 seasons I've been playing, first game of the new season and 3 of my players get red cards, yeah right, I'm guessing there have been some more changes to the game engine this season!!!

That would break premier league records I'm sure - 3 for one team in one game, time to think about hanging up my boots me thinks
    In 25 seasons of playing top eleven I think at some point you are going to get a game that is a bloodbath full of red cards, so I wouldn't say thats out the ordinary.

Most red cards in a premier league game: 3
    Most red cards in a single match:

6 Bradford City 3 v Crawley Town 3 (27 March 2012) (all after the final whistle)
    5 joint :
    Chesterfield (2) v. Plymouth Argyle (3) (22 February 1997)
    Wigan Athletic (1) v. Bristol Rovers (4) (2 December 1997)
    Exeter City (3) v. Cambridge United (2) (23 November 2002)
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Nothing was changed, you were just unlucky. Just think about it. You played 25 seasons, in real world that would be 25 years. A lot of things can happen in 25 years, and even 3 red cards in one game. Happened to me as well 2 seasons ago
    Marcell Platzdasch likes this.

Rookie
    my ST just got 2 red card in a row -_-",after 1 red card from L he got another 1 in cup :|

Mostly scout players with 6* are more aggressive then a 5* (mental... aggressive +++ ) so most of my scout players got yellow / red cards ... and strange thing they got injury more often then others