Thread: making a killer striker(9star) need help

making a killer striker(9star) need help

So anyways my long companion and star player mijatovic, with average 8stars(some moments legend)
    thru 3seasons..have been loyal..and infact last season he broke the all time record by far..

101goals for 1 season.. League,CL,Cup...and he also had around 50assists..and 20+mvps
    past record was from a Serbian with around 84goals scored..

So at this time he is getting older, his around 26... and i have no plans in any more "personal trainer" thing
    he is atm 8 stars..and will slowly degrade in the upcomming seasons..

So anyways..im about to build a hot prospect..pump him up to about 7-8stars.. this season.. and make him
    legend next season..where i will try to break this previous record of 101 goals..

Now im a bit confused, i know that "1-on-1" special is very good for a ST, but the rare one the so called
    "Shadow Striker" is i think better? why? i dont know..maybe because its the rarest speciality..and ive seen
    some sick amount of goals from these so called Shadowstrikers..ive never personally owned one..but im planning on it

And im also going with the 15quality ahead of defence and stamina.. as ive figured out that 20 is a tad to much and the player dosent perform to the standard quiet..but 15 seems to work just perfect

So should i go for ST Shadow Strike 18years, or ST One on One 18 years
    Planning on investing around 2-3,000 tokens for this one special players over the past month.

Thx

Shadow striker is best suited for AMC players, sit behind the main strikers and pop-up and score goals as if they were a striker.

Like you, I'm trying to build a legend player for a bit of fun and I have being using a method called "power training", This is me buying some green rest packs with tokens, and feeding them to my players and then hitting them with a train, train, train, method, I use all 3 types of training and set it to hard, however you do get injuries doing this (5 yesterday, 1 on monday, training 6 players on average), so you will need some red medic packs. A player on average would gain around +2 quality a day, so it may take a week to make a legend by doing power training, this does take a good bit of time doing all this but it is twice as effective than going straight to personal trainer and hitting "Legend" instantly. I bought a 6*89 scout player and in 2 days hes now 7*93, The only upside of personal trainer is you get all those skill points instantly.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-19-2012 at 03:28 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Shadow striker is best suited for AMC players, sit behind the main strikers and pop-up and score goals as if they were a striker.

Like you, I'm trying to build a legend player for a bit of fun and I have being using a method called "power training", This is me buying some green rest packs with tokens, and feeding them to my players and then hitting them with a train, train, train, method, I use all 3 types of training and set it to hard, however you do get injuries doing this (5 yesterday, 1 on monday, training 6 players on average), so you will need some red medic packs. A player on average would gain around +2 quality a day, so it may take a week to make a legend by doing power training, this does take a good bit of time doing all this but it is twice as effective than going straight to personal trainer and hitting "Legend" instantly. I bought a 6*89 scout player and in 2 days hes now 7*93, The only upside of personal trainer is you get all those skill points instantly.
    I "power train" my players for sale, ie bring them to the 4s or 9s eg quality 34, 44, 39, 49. If I have intention of getting rid of them so as to free up space.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

interesting thread. is this power training cheaper compared to personal trainer?

Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    interesting thread. is this power training cheaper compared to personal trainer?
    Yes with trial and error I worked out the power training will get you around twice as many skill points that using personal trainer, It just takes a good bit of your time constantly training players for a few days.

With 22/23/24 year olds I got 139 skill points from 350 packs (322 tokens), the most skill points you can buy with personal trainer with 322 tokens is 80. but thats usually when upgrading players from like 4*/5*, for getting from 8* to 9* the personal trainer was asking for 80 tokens for every 8 skill points.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-19-2012 at 04:40 AM.

Yes power training as u call it much more profitable on young players..but players over 24-25..there is not point in that really
    the best way is personal trainer..

Ive once played 36 friendly games and full training for about 14hours straight..i did not keep check how much of an improvment they recived

but 4-5quality in 2 days sounds to good to be true..gotta try it out.. play constantly and power train for about 4-5days..ill update my progress
    as soon as i find a 18 year old st with one vs one

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    Yes power training as u call it much more profitable on young players..but players over 24-25..there is not point in that really
    the best way is personal trainer..

Ive once played 36 friendly games and full training for about 14hours straight..i did not keep check how much of an improvment they recived

but 4-5quality in 2 days sounds to good to be true..gotta try it out.. play constantly and power train for about 4-5days..ill update my progress
    as soon as i find a 18 year old st with one vs one
    I made special ability for a player in 2 days from 0, first day I made less then 20 and second day I made the rest, with personal training so you don't need to wait to much if he's growing very fast
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    i think it might be better not to allocate the skill points yet until you have completed the power training. from my observation of my scout players, their development is very slow. but after one year, when he is downgraded from 6 stars to 5 stars, his development becomes faster although he is a year older.

well here is my question . U put the whole team in MID training mode and the 18 y old in HIGH mode ? or the team in LOW and the 18 y in HIGH so u will not have injuries and u will have a proper team in good condition?

Quote Originally Posted by kajou View Post
    well here is my question . U put the whole team in MID training mode and the 18 y old in HIGH mode ? or the team in LOW and the 18 y in HIGH so u will not have injuries and u will have a proper team in good condition?
    You put the players you want to train on hard training and the other players are set to rest, ensuring the players you want to train are the only players that do train.