Thread: People don't use forum and there is no information about illegal formation

Rookie

People don't use forum and there is no information about illegal formation

Poor people. If you are just a new and "sane" gamer with a few minutes playing t11 every day, or some days, they can not know they are been penaltys with ball possesion 20-80% for their opponents. Even either at the help section says anything about this...

I am seen a player level 1 (and finishing 19th at the league) he is buying (bidding) one of my dollplayer.

His formation is 2DCn, 3DMCw, etc.
    He won't be able to understand why he always is getting only 20%possession and I suppose he will resign the game, unless he is one like me and some of us, that search information and look for a helping hand to search out why his team has so little possesion.

The right thing of this point to do for nordeus, is to put information about the ilegality at the game (much better than at his help section, but even this there is no information at its help section. But at least at the help section could avoid a lot of resign because this possession frustration.

And by the way, in my opinion, it shouldn't be illegal only Defenders if at leaste there is 1 DML/C/R or even more legal if there are 2 DMs.

Very important for people, and for nordeus itself, if there is easy-near-direct information about illegal formation and its "penalty" 20-80...

If you go to the main Forum page (opening page), there is a section dedicated to formations and tactics. In there, there is a specific thread which outlines roughly what are and aren't illegal formations, and what possession penalties they may incur.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

yes, but he is saying that the majority of new players will not, and probably never will use the forum and will never see it. it would be helpful if this information was available in game. ie an exclamation mark appeared if you set an illegal formation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    If you go to the main Forum page (opening page), there is a section dedicated to formations and tactics. In there, there is a specific thread which outlines roughly what are and aren't illegal formations, and what possession penalties they may incur.
    His point is this: why does Nordeus not put popups for help in the game. When you have an illegal formation and you go to save your formation and players, a popup should happen where it says you have an illegal formation and what is wrong with it.

They can put a popup telling you a friendly is about to happen or a player is about to go to the next round in the auction, but they cant do this???? They are reluctant to confirm ANY rules, which is very ****ing strange if you ask me.

But not only new players don't know about this. In my CL semi I had 80% both legs in lvl 4. If someone that is playing almost half a year don't know about this, what we can say about new players. Nordeus should help them as they probably will quit playing T11 as long they will have lot of bad results.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    yes, but he is saying that the majority of new players will not, and probably never will use the forum and will never see it. it would be helpful if this information was available in game. ie an exclamation mark appeared if you set an illegal formation.
    Yes, I have seen the exemple of this level1 manager, and he is 19th at his league, he is not english I can remember it. I can not speak (write) to him, and he is buying (biding) for one of my dollplayers that I am selling. This also means that he is not resigning and leaving game, letting die his team. He keeps (still) playing, participating. But he doesn't know about poor results he is getting. He is not english, he is from a poor country with very little internet users (so less people playing t11 with his country's language).

And even worst for him... even if he click forum... there are forums just with a few languages, he maybe, maybe, doesn't speak international english language enought to try to participate iat english forum, and either at less international-strange languages for him.

There are not a helphand for thousands of people like this profile player I've said (I don't know if he speaks some english, but it could be not, isn't it?).

For theese people (and other with english language, spending some time playing this game but no so much time to spend more time at the forum) there is not enought information. Only information with their own languages at the t11 window, so... that information should be more complete, at least in something so important like illegal formations.

Because i will never know there is illegal formation if I don't try to read a little this forum. I will never imagine that 2DCs with 3DCM (like this real example man) is illegal formation.

He has 2dcN, 3dmW, 2mcN, 1 or 2 AM, and 1 or 2 ST. It seems to me very natural formation. Using red or blue flags, or not.
    Last edited by LesterMind; 06-01-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    His point is this: why does Nordeus not put popups for help in the game. When you have an illegal formation and you go to save your formation and players, a popup should happen where it says you have an illegal formation and what is wrong with it.

They can put a popup telling you a friendly is about to happen or a player is about to go to the next round in the auction, but they cant do this???? They are reluctant to confirm ANY rules, which is very ****ing strange if you ask me.
    I can understand what you're saying, but I reckon there are already too many pop-ups in the game. But to be perfectly honest, I don't think formations, whether legal or otherwise, make much difference to the game. I watched a match earlier this season where one team had the lower quality, had NO player at all on the left side (no DL/ML/AML), played just 2 defenders, and still won 3-0.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

i dont think it needs a popup. just a message when you finish setting formation saying something like ' the formation you have set is illegal. this will result in an 80% possession penalty to your opponent. do you wish to continue?' you may get away with it in one game but you sure aren't gonna get promoted if you played an illegal formation all season

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

The popups is the first-main thing I was thinking about nordeus should do (and then I rectificate or I confirm saving bcoz I don't care the 20-80 penalty. But if not popup, at least another ways to tell players. Not just looking for forums and unconfirmed information-experience of anothers gamers.

Rookie
    Finally this man even didn't could buy the dollplayer, he bid (bed? sorry my english) at the beginning and when time was finishing a stronger buyer did the last bid.