Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Moral

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Sure we know it can influence moral, but as far as I can see, it only prevents it from decreasing at a faster rate.

Do you know of any way to increase moral other than with blue packs? Like seriously increase it from good to very good. etc

I have never seen a % for morale. Am i missing something?
    with the mouse, you see the % when you pass on the barr green or yellow etc...

Dreamer
    You can get blue packs by watching and winning your matches, if that's what you're asking.

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Yes and for condition and injury, with installation of stadium, we can earn pack green or red, but moral is impossible!

how to do ?
    You can get up to 4 blue packs in one match, that is why.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    with the mouse, you see the % when you pass on the barr green or yellow etc...
    only with condition. mouse over on morale is only words live good, very good, superb

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    You can get blue packs by watching and winning your matches, if that's what you're asking.
    Nope, not what we are asking. we are hardly noobs here. We want to know if morale gradually INCREASES at any point, without using blue packs.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    at the rate morale goes down, the numerous blue packs you get from games ONLY WHEN YOU WIN, is not sufficient to keep the morale at maximum for the season, even with the free ones daily.

I have over 100 reds and close to 75 greens built up from last season on my lvl 4 account...only 28 blues though and it goes down fast. you can save reds and greens but the more I play this, the more I realize how important blues are, and that is why I want to know if Morale ever goes UP. I dont mean to keep it at a rate where I dont LOSE any, I want to know how to make it go up without the use of blue packs.
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-01-2013 at 07:32 PM.

i have never seen a natural rise in morale in any player in my squad. Only way i can raise it is blue packs. I have posted on here previously with my confusion over morale. I have had a striker have a decent match, score a goal and still slightly DROP in morale. I even had a few players in my squad lose morale after last nights WINNING champions league final. Thats just ludicrous.

Dreamer
    Nope, not what we are asking. we are hardly noobs here. We want to know if morale gradually INCREASES at any point, without using blue packs.
    By "you", I meant the OP and it seems like this is exactly what he's asking:

i have only 7 moral now and no possibility to win moral ?!!! how to do ??
    how to win moral ? on my ipad, i have 1 video every week! impossible!
    Yes and for condition and injury, with installation of stadium, we can earn pack green or red, but moral is impossible!

how to do ?
    ------

at the rate morale goes down, the numerous blue packs you get from games ONLY WHEN YOU WIN, is not sufficient to keep the morale at maximum for the season, even with the free ones daily.

I have over 100 reds and close to 75 greens built up from last season on my lvl 4 account...only 28 blues though and it goes down fast. you can save reds and greens but the more I play this, the more I realize how important blues are, and that is why I want to know if Morale ever goes UP. I dont mean to keep it at a rate where I dont LOSE any, I want to know how to make it go up without the use of blue packs.
    I'm level 4 as well and when I watch videos I always get reds. I also only use the blues prior to a really important game or when a player is below the "Very good" mark. Here's what I have saved up:

Red - 51
    Green - 96
    Blue - 146

Btw, you get 1 blue when you watch your match, 1 for a win (0 for a draw and -1 for a loss) AND you could get an additional one if you dominate your opponent. There's no exact measure for domination (especially for when the game says so), but you could safely bet that if you get a 5:0 win - you've dominated your opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    i have never seen a natural rise in morale in any player in my squad. Only way i can raise it is blue packs. I have posted on here previously with my confusion over morale. I have had a striker have a decent match, score a goal and still slightly DROP in morale. I even had a few players in my squad lose morale after last nights WINNING champions league final. Thats just ludicrous.
    I've seen my players' morale to go up, but it is indeed very rare.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post

Red - 51
    Green - 96
    Blue - 146

I've seen my players' morale to go up, but it is indeed very rare.
    Good for you for saving so many. I win over 95% of my games and dominate many but still dont have many blues. i try to keep my guys at superb but with nothing on the line with 3 days to go, I just let morale go and still won all my games, but I have NEVER seen morale actually increase. I dont think it is possible.

Personally I think this is a ****ing joke.
    I'm only in my first season but here's my current situation:

6 matches ago I've pushed my main squad to superb morale, every single player was full.
    Since then I have:
    - won every game
    - always had full attendance except one game due to price experiment
    - attended every game
    - successfully defended my leader position

and this is the result:

I mean what the hell? The form of my GK is supposedly 6-6-7 for the last three matches without him even letting a single ball past him. The MC Previtali and my AMC could be explainable because they've had low ratings and were almost always substituted to get the rest pack.

But seriously, this drop is crazy for winning six matches in a row with a total of 19:3 goals...

-fragman
    Current Level: 2
    [Season 1] League Winner | CL N/A | Cup Qualifying (before joining)
    [Season 2] League Waiting... | CL Playing | Cup Playing

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    as far i know is 3, one for winning, one for attending and one for dominating, what is the fourth for? MOM?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

MOTM you get a skill point.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast