Page 107 of 245 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    That was an important win.. The fans would have thought something was up after a run of below par results. I don't think anything is wrong with dandelion to be honest, how are you playing it and what arrows are you using?
    I play mixed passing with mixed focus and normal mentality, since dandelion seems to quite a spread out formation, you would think it would be fine.

I'm just trying to go back to basics and start winning games again. I will be most pleased when Miku starts to decline in terms of relative quality, therefore I can play formations that don't use AMC more often.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    After 2 hours, I'll play the most difficult match in the season.although my team is one of the best in the cup, and the best club in league and Champions League. I am not satisfactory with my team. I don't know where is the problem.
    Whatever, I have a bad-form striker whose development is very high and his price is relatively high. Should I sell it?

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by iL FaLCoNe View Post
    After 2 hours, I'll play the most difficult match in the season.although my team is one of the best in the cup, and the best club in league and Champions League. I am not satisfactory with my team. I don't know where is the problem.
    Whatever, I have a bad-form striker whose development is very high and his price is relatively high. Should I sell it?
    Same happened to me ...

I bought a 29Q 24yo ST and made him 30Q ST but he was very bad ...no goals and 1 assists per 4 matches ... so I decided to sell and asked for suggestion and sold him ... today I bought another striker with 28Q 25yo who scored 2 goals and 3 assists in his 1st match ...

in your case : if the ST is not performing up to the mark then show him the door ...buy another one ...but in the end you decide
    Last edited by FCB; 06-08-2013 at 05:32 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

July Fourth Player Reviews - Week 1

On The Up
    • Michu - Easily our best performer at our club this season, scoring all the goals and assists that we need to challenge for trophies
    • Dino Childs - Hes been our best signing quite clearly, doesn't seem to make many mistakes and always wins the crucial tackles
    • Stacey Papaleo - Still knows where the back of the net is and shows us the importance to our club.
    • Hatsune Miku - On target to beat last seasons goal tally and plays well on the left despite playing OOP

Going Down
    • Umar Malik - Not really performing to the standard we want, getting forward too often when he should be defending.
    • Paul Diamond - A stupid red card that cost us 2 points in the draw against Batigo United
    • Stuart Stuart - Another player known to give the ball away far too often, his corner kicks are impressive though.
    • Alessio Pietropaolo - A player that we would of expected more from, but he is young and there is plenty of time for him to improve, his recent injury will give him the time he needs to think about things.
    dv8r, Ljepoje and shwanko07 like this.

I was working yesterday so I did not have time to post this

League 6.6.2013:

I was not watching but good result.

CL second round:

Easy win.

Another draw yesterday in league.

But in cup doimination D

Today match in league. 3 points taken

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth Player Reviews - Week 1

On The Up
    • Michu - Easily our best performer at our club this season, scoring all the goals and assists that we need to challenge for trophies
    • Dino Childs - Hes been our best signing quite clearly, doesn't seem to make many mistakes and always wins the crucial tackles
    • Stacey Papaleo - Still knows where the back of the net is and shows us the importance to our club.
    • Hatsune Miku - On target to beat last seasons goal tally and plays well on the left despite playing OOP

Going Down
    • Umar Malik - Not really performing to the standard we want, getting forward too often when he should be defending.
    • Paul Diamond - A stupid red card that cost us 2 points in the draw against Batigo United
    • Stuart Stuart - Another player known to give the ball away far too often, his corner kicks are impressive though.
    • Alessio Pietropaolo - A player that we would of expected more from, but he is young and there is plenty of time for him to improve, his recent injury will give him the time he needs to think about things.
    Stacey Papaleo still an important player for the team then, even as a 2nd team player he's banging in the important goals. That's what I'll hope to have when Petersen gets below 6*

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 5

Fenerbahce SK 2-1 July Fourth

Fenerbahce SK 110.2 3-5-2 Inverted V - July Fourth 118.3 Dandelion
    I'm losing faith with my dandelion formation, think its just a poor all around formation which can be countered by quite a lot of basic formations,
    Just what I thought, believe you answered on your own question.

Perhaps time to get back to a simpler formation? I had the same "issue" and perhaps to stubborn last season when using/playing the 4-2-2-2 way to often. Now, I hardly never use it. Found the 3W-2N-2N-2W-1 to be much better and effective (both offensively and defensively).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Stacey Papaleo still an important player for the team then, even as a 2nd team player he's banging in the important goals. That's what I'll hope to have when Petersen gets below 6*
    Makes me wonder if I should of invested those greens on Papaleo after all, But Pietropaolo is here for the long-term and we are not judging him on a short term performance. We are giving him the next few days off with his injury so he can get to playing afterwards and he should be ready for action and hopefully he will start scoring goals. I'm gonna spend the next couple of weeks saving up on red boosters instead of instantly healing short to mid-term injuries, If there's a long term injury, like over a week to an important player, then I'll heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Day 5: another dodged bullet.

I have never been a fan of conspiracy theories, but looking at the fellow t buyers struggles and at today's match i cant help but think that since this new season there are certain "routines" pre-set for stronger teams to which we will have to bend. Cause passing from a 10-0 yesterday to a wicked 2-5 today in such circumntances isnt a coincidence.

Everything is rendundant, and situations occurs under the same scheme each time.

Specifically:
    Today's opponent was a Q35 team, 3 points inferior to the one we trashed yesterday on 10-0. Our Q53 opposed a 4-5-1 V style with a 3-2W-2-1-2 counter. It proved effective giving us 70% possession and about the same pressure on bar. After the usual 4-5 goes wide occasions, we go ahead with Becker at 27' and double with Hutton at 28'. Then we assist to the first shoot by them, from half pitch, and we are on 1-2 (lol). Despite our def wall, but hey, can happen (28') pressure is still the same and so is possession, then after a goes wide occasion by hutton on 1vs1 we just read "person has a corner...goal!" Which sets back to draw the score, trolling our Aerial Def aswell. The second half starts the same with again goes wide shoots then we get pissed And go idiotic mode: we set a 3-4-1-2 forgetting their ams and sub out 2 players. One minute after we score the 2-3 and 5 mins later our new entries make it 2-4. The scheme repeats here as right after the 2-4 we get a foul, and ofc an injury, exactly like our last 6 matches. And exactly like that, 2 minutes later we score again on the eye for an eye rule.

For cl tonight, we'll act as the so hated personal trainers and just use the idiotic 3-2mc-3am-2 offensived' and red arrowed'. Let s see iwhat happens.

Edit: forgot to add we had 3 supporters plus us while he wasnt present and had one supporter with a 9% bonus for us.

Well, don't know what to say, but I have 2 "theories". 1) Perhaps you are just going through one of these tough season or 2) your tactics/orders aren't in accordance with your formation/line-up.

Perhaps you should try to set up and let your team play a game without you being present. Just to see if they may play better or the same, without you making any subs,changes etc etc.

For the last past days, I have been more or less absent. I'm just logging in to maintain and prepare my players before a game, I missed out 40% of my games so far. But still they manage "fine". I'm less stressed or worried now, just trying to enjoy the weather and doing other stuff. I believe you should and could do the same.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

MATCHREPORT (DAY 7) - BALKAN BOYZ (Sz. 6 / Lvl6)

LEAGUE: We managed to beat the Vietnamese team (something something) with 4 - 0. Edin Džeko scored a hattrick while Luka Modrić scored the 3rd. Edin Džeko was declared as MoM (rate:9). We are currently 1th with 15 points, 4 points ahead "Ryy ho" (2nd). We are playing the Israeli team "Elad Cohen" tomorrow away. Kick off is scheduled for 21:22CET.

CL: I missed out the first 45minutes, but still we managed to beat the Spanish team "Al Hilal FC" with 1 - 2 in the 3rd round in group E. Lorik Cana and Stevan Jovetić scored a goal each, and our left back Senad Lulić was declared as MoM (rate:8). We will play the return against "Al Hilal FC " on Monday. Kick off is scheduled for 20:28CET.

TEAM TALK: I don't have anything to add really. I'm quite satisfied with their overall performance and the results. I try to spend as much time away from the game and will probably become "semi-active" due the whole summer holiday. But I will try to write a "match report" (as this one) once per day to keep you guys updated.

Also, the negotiation offer we made to the Swiss team yesterday was rejected and no further actions will be taken. Instead we will try to "farm" as many T and boosters as possible since no investments will be done next season.
    July Fourth, dv8r and Shadow like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...