Page 141 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    How to beat 4-5-1 Flat ...opponent is a weaker team

4-3W-1-2, attacking, mixed passing. Red arrows on both ST, AMC, MC and MR. Blue arrow on ML and the defenders...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    4-3W-1-2, attacking, mixed passing. Red arrows on both ST, AMC, MC and MR. Blue arrow on ML and the defenders...
    Thank you but what about passing = (middle/flanks) and pressing = own half ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Thank you but what about passing = (middle/flanks) and pressing = own half ?
    passing=mixed, long passes, hard tackling, own half pressing, zonal marking, counter attack off...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

LEAGUE ROUND 11

July Fourth 3-0 selcuk ask

July Fourth 118.5 4-1-1-3W-1 until 52 mins then 4-1-3W-2 - selcuk ask 109.8 4-4-2 classic

With Batigo winning earlier 3-0, this was a good response from us in the end, we struggled to get going at first with the first few attacks fell to the away side, but they lost a player through injury and he wasn't auto-subbed so they lost momentum after their attack from a free-kick was saved and the corner was headed away by hogan in the moments that came after their injury, Michu found O'Sullivan in the area and he curled it past the GK to give us the HT lead, We switched things around and brought off Miku and Michu and gave Papaleo and the returning Pietropaolo from his injury lay-off, Papaleo was once again excellent and made it 2-0 shortly after coming on the field and controlling it past a defender and shooting low past the keeper, there was a rare goal from McNamara after Papaleo got behind the defence and set him up for our 3rd, The game slowed down and we missed a couple of chances at the end to make it 4-0.

Goals: O'Sullivan (31) Papaleo (52) McNamara (55) MOTM: O'Sullivan.

Team Talk: This match today for us is the mimimum amount of performance we are going to need in our remaining games this season in the league if we are going to win the league this season, Of course when we play nakompathom and Batigo we will need our best game. We go into 'Middle Weekend' in a similar position to this time last season and won every game between now and the end of that season in the league.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-14-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    Shadow, dv8r and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    passing=mixed, long passes, hard tackling, own half pressing, zonal marking, counter attack off...
    Thank you ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 11

July Fourth 3-0 selcuk ask

July Fourth 4-1-1-3W-1 until 52 mins then 4-1-3W-2 - selcuk ask 109.8 4-4-2 classic

With Batigo winning earlier 3-0, this was a good response from us in the end, we struggled to get going at first with the first few attacks fell to the away side, but they lost a player through injury and he wasn't auto-subbed so they lost momentum after their attack from a free-kick was saved and the corner was headed away by hogan in the moments that came after their injury, Michu found O'Sullivan in the area and he curled it past the GK to give us the HT lead, We switched things around and brought off Miku and Michu and gave Papaleo and the returning Pietropaolo from his injury lay-off, Papaleo was once again excellent and made it 2-0 shortly after coming on the field and controlling it past a defender and shooting low past the keeper, there was a rare goal from McNamara after Papaleo got behind the defence and set him up for our 3rd, The game slowed down and we missed a couple of chances at the end to make it 4-0.

Goals: O'Sullivan (31) Papaleo (52) McNamara (55) MOTM: O'Sullivan.

Team Talk: This match today for us is the mimimum amount of performance we are going to need in our remaining games this season in the league if we are going to win the league this season, Of course when we play nakompathom and Batigo we will need our best game. We go into 'Middle Weekend' in a similar position to this time last season and won every game between now and the end of that season in the league.
    I have CUP round 16 match and the opponent uses the same 4-4-2 classic formation and is almost my quality .....

1st leg was drawn with 0-0 home match
    I need to win to go further

could help me with the order please
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

I have CUP round 16 match and the opponent uses the same 4-4-2 classic formation and is almost my quality .....

1st leg was drawn with 0-0 home match
    I need to win to go further

could help me with the order please
    It's all being well playing 4-4-2 classic when your around 10Q better than your opponent and almost any tactic will win you the game, when its almost the same, your looking to the 5 man midfield formations to win you the game such as 3-5-2 flat or 4-5-1 V, attacking the flanks with mixed passing and attacking mentality. Of course this doesn't always work.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Double post
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 06-14-2013 at 04:36 PM.

We struggled a lot against an opponent on an average 2* line up. A very undertoned performance here which could have costed us few points if not even a loss at a point when (OFC) two double corners almost caused a disaster. Then Stark took the initiative and scored twice securing the result. Against the narrow diamond we used 3-5-2 V, 3-4-1-2, 3-1-4-2 and none of them sorted any effect on the match.
    Ofc, like i predicted yesterday, we had our 20th injury in 20 matches this time on O.Hutton, making it that our two main forwards are out with the approaching cup second leg.

We accept bets on tonight's cl match next injury.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Addicted
    I hate losing to inferior teams :/

yesterday I lost 1-2 in league with 61% possession
    and today I lost 1-2 in CL with 58% possession

CL doesnt matter, I'm still #1, but it just sucks. League loss yesterday sucked, but today my main contender also lost vs a worse team, so its all in the green zone
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████