Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    look really cool
    Yeah, pretty nice actually
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I started playing this game 12 days ago, and I'm doing great!

I'm now 1st on the League, with 38 points, whilst the 2nd has 29 points. My best player is just 2 goals from top scorer, and he's first on assists. Also, my ST is now MVP of the League... and he was not in the original team, I bought him so I guess I made a good choice!

And on the Cup, I classified yesterday to semifinals.

So yeah... I'm doing really good
    Shadow likes this.

RESULTS JUST IN
    AEPRE FC 0-3 Suomi Finland (Finnish Team, obviously)

This match has not been watched by manager.

NGE Man of the Match July Fourth (8)-1pt

Top 5 Manager Points (Full Leaderboard will be back at the POTS Awards)
    Falcao-25
    July Fourth-22
    Kovacevic-12
    Hazard-11
    Malouda-11

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Well July and Ljepoje are great together

MATCHREPORT (DAY 19) - BALKAN BOYZ (Sz. 6 / Lvl6)

CL Quarterfinals, 1th leg: Balkan Boyz (Q55) 2 - 2 Malatyaspor (Q51,6)

Quick summary: This game was more then a quarterfinal, this game was more like a CL final! The game between The Balkan Boyz and Malatyaspor could be considered as the "clash of the titans" as both teams are "best of the best" looking to their Q and line-up.

Both teams lined up with the 4-4-2 N-diamond for a starter, but as the game went on the Turkish opposition went rogue and made a couple of tactical changes and formational ventures: from 2 ST's to 3ST's, from narrow to wide, from through the middle to down the flanks etc etc. We tried to "respond" but got ourselves in trouble instead, conceding 2 goals right after two substitutions. Awkward as it could sound, he got back into the game and has a slight advantage in the return on Saturday evening (away goal rule). Let's hope we manage to pull it of, otherwise this would be the second time we get our asses handled by a Turkish opposition

Shadow, pnr8555 and Chris Rath like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    i take notice about few days, i will test with some other player and report soon, the results depends on player in but i don't thinks it could change 20% or even 40% in my youth player above

1st test

10% 20% 30% 10%
    toth 55/5 101/12 175/22 51/5
    baud 21/6 42/10 83/13 24/5
    fadil 37/6 86/15 100/16 34/7

next report avaibale soon
    Just think that my best trainer at 5* ( clark kent) had peaks of 120-170 on 30% , which is nearly 30% difference itself.

I still don't believe how strong your server is.

Arsenal's opponent in CL today:

Well it should be easy.

AEPRE FC MADE OFFER TO LEAGUE RIVAL!!!
    One of a very shocking news for bangkok fc fans, as one of his player, 22 years old, playing as DL and DC, also 6 points away from the next star, is linked to AEPRE FC. AEPRE FC is looking forward to strengthen their defensive line, as two players sets to leave AEPRE FC, which also includes the Turkish youngster Ihsan Ozhan, who will become 1* player next season, also the retiring Ashley Cole. Two days ago, the Thai manager who manages the Northern Irish team, have signed a Japanese powerhouse Kazunari Akahoshi. As he accepts the offer, AEPRE FC will have no players lower than 2* this season, and keep the team ready for the next season which is approaching them.

As the offer has been accepted, he will be renamed to Chelsea's vice-captain, Gary Cahill.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Hi everyone, I haven't had internet in my new flat but despite that, I've won all my games but 1. I lost in the cup quarter final but I'm still in the champions league and I'm top of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Hi everyone, I haven't had internet in my new flat but despite that, I've won all my games but 1. I lost in the cup quarter final but I'm still in the champions league and I'm top of the table.
    Out of the Cup, only 1 loss in league and currently 100% in the CL. I'm having a quarterfinal aganist a scout buyer tonight, she's playing on 4-4-2 classic, so this may be an easy challenge for us today...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC