Page 50 of 245 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Thank you. It's clear to me who the weak link in my team was and hopefully he lives up to his almost world class status
    Np!

Yeah, a good GK could be the one that could keep you: in the game - or out.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Well tonight in cup match they will show their potential
    With Mile Kitić on top it will be "zemljotres" tonight!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No... there tends to a cap of player market value at just over 100M, they just suddenly stop rising for an unknown reason.
    Aaah right. So how will you tell who's a fast trainer and who's not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Np!

Yeah, a good GK could be the one that could keep you: in the game - or out.
    My last keeper got 1 man of the match the whole season. Hopefully, this guy gets more a few more and he'll be a success lol.

Breaking News:

Due to a day off work, Coach Morgan could finally intensify the training for his players and conduct a strict practice before the crucial (already) second leg of Cup, playing away against a fairly strong opponent which uses a fairly anooying strategy. We don't know yet if the first result was a fluke or a good counter on his part, but what we know is that FOR SURE New Team will be powered at least at 75% of its potential before the match. With some luck on training rolls, we might even reach the 90%. We will attempt then the obliteration of the enemy. Kick off is in 2 hours from now.

Aaah right. So how will you tell who's a fast trainer and who's not?
    2 words...

POT LUCK.

But a reliable source would be the youth players you get from the youth system.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    2 words...

POT LUCK.

But a reliable source would be the youth players you get from the youth system.
    Aaaww man that sucks. The players that usually stand out are the fast trainers aswell.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    6-1 in CUP, not for us, for our opponent, 3-1 and 3-0, better level, nothing to say...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

(FC Žižkov) The East Bloc vs The Western Balkans (Balkan Boyz)

What a return! 1 goal, 3 injuries, 8 bookings - 7 yellow and 1 red .. Could it be more dramatic than this?

We started off quite good, had 20 shots in which 10 was on target. Unfortunately we missed way to much, especially Jovetić and Salihamidžić! Mateo, Matija and Adem played way to rough, but managed to stop the Czechs from causing any problems in front off Begović (declared as MoM, rate:9!). Unfortunately Adem got a booking and is suspended in the play-offs (will be replaced by Shaqiri or Cana). Captain Vidić and the youngsters Lulić + Vranješ played rock solid. Later on I decided to give Kolarov a chance and he proved to kick-ass! Stoped two counters I feelt sorry for the FC Žižkov manager, 3 injuries is way to much! But then again, who messes with us messes with Balkan!

Balkan Boyz wins after 5 - 1 on aggregate.

PROUD MANAGER OF...

My last keeper got 1 man of the match the whole season. Hopefully, this guy gets more a few more and he'll be a success lol.
    Hm, then he was neither "too good or too bad", perhaps a average one? My GK (19yr old and 8* by tomorrow) gets good rates (7-9) and was MoM a couple of times, as in today. Always good to have a GK you can relay on, especially when facing better and tougher opposition. Hopefully yours will be a good one, just give him a little of time to adapt.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...