Page 53 of 245 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I've been trying to post my team in the showcase section, but I made a mistake at the start, and now it won't let me delete the damn thing.
    Haha, I noticed that. Thought you deleted it or just wanted to "start over" again. Create a new one and contact a moderator to erase the older one.
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

CUP FOR SCOUT BUYERS: Bit of a moan i'm afraid. Thinking i'm building a decent squad without buying scout players every new season i'm pitted in the cup against teams that are full of scout players. Needless to say i'm out of the cup before the league season has even started. Now each to their own but surely there is enough teams to keep scout buyers seperate from teams that are in my view doing it the proper way. The Champions League is a more fairer competition so come on top eleven, give us a bit of a chance in the cup please. I will carry on and try for my 7th league title in 8 without 'buying the title' with scout players. Anyone else feel the same, would love to hear your views on this.
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    RR Cup, 2nd Leg

Just WTF is wrong with this guy. I never EVER had so many troubles with a 5 less Q team in my T11 life, let alone with such an idiotic formation which practically is an open invitation to spank his flanks. Surprise surprise, no way it worked. We opposed what we are totally sure was the perfect counter for that ****, having two DMS blocking their weaker (5*) Ams and 3 DCs to keep the 5* STs at bay. At midfield we could count over a one man majority with 2 MCs vs 1 leaving our AMs free to roam without any side guarding. Well what comes out is that despite the pressure, possession and such, they costantly are going shooting even with the manager not being there.EVERY ball forwarded to our AMs is blocked istantly, and every attempt by Hutton aswell. Summing up, at first half he has a vast majority in the shoots/goal ones. In the second half we got pretty pissed off and we turned it into a 3-2-3-2, adding a 2 man superiority at midfield and one more in attack to pressure. Turns out...worse than first half??? With light tackling we keep making fouls. Playing on flanks is worthless, playing through middle is worthless. Nothing works on an auto piloted weird formation? We change into a module that would mean suicide for every half decent manager here, being it 3W-1-3N-1-2 leaving our middle utterly undernumbered to their STs and offering a tiny opposition for his AMs with just two wingers....oh wait, WHAT'S THAT?? The favour bar skyrockets almost fully for us? WHAT'S THAT? Tenma goes in the middle and assists Hutton for the 0-1? WHAT'S THAT? Schneider decides tea break is over and finally jump a couple of weak defenders making it 0-2? Something must be off here! In the end, they still had more shoots on target even with one injured.

I get it, due to devs being UTTER IDIOTS, in order to win this game against anything idiotic you gotta go idiotic too. Good to know.

Scorers: O.Hutton (62'), K.H.Schneider (84').
    MoM: K.H.Schneider (8), New Team.

Addittion: the guy appearently is a inactive team aswell. Yet, with an idiotic formation, he won CL, League, 2nd place last season's cup. Sometimes i wonder why i bother with this ****.
    Quite unusual and weird formation - yes. But at least you won. What was the agg.score and did he have a 5* or what? But I aggre that the ENGINE seem to make it difficult for you sometimes, but at the end you end up winning or get a trophy at least. It adds tension.

Just take a look at my two games against Žižkov. In the 1th leg we dominated and scored 4 goals to 1. In the 2nd leg we dominated but managed to score just 1 goal to none, 3 injuries and 7 cards was delt. Despite the fact that we both played the same formations as in the first meeting.

Next time when facing this kind of "odd" formations, just go with a simple 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 to overule him and gain possesion. The more possesion, the more goal scoring opportunities.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Your idea is good, but how could you define who is a scout buyer and who isn't? Take myself for instance. I ended last season with 14 scouts in my squad, but I had only bought 1. The rest were bought as 5* players from the transfer list, and had been trained up to reach scout level. Should I have been penalised and thrown into a scout buyer only, because of this?
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Anyone gonna wait around for the next 4 hours to see the new league set-up and schedules?
    Morgan O'Bree and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

me :P
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    me :P
    LOL. Second time in three nights that it'll be starting to get daylight before I finally log-out for some sleep.

At least I've managed to get my basic showcase page up and running. No pics as yet though.
    Last edited by Raykco; 06-03-2013 at 11:03 PM.
    LONDON CITY

Anyone gonna wait around for the next 4 hours to see the new league set-up and schedules?
    Yeah, I'm always around for the League Draw, I want to see whats in store for me league wise and weigh up my chances of winning the title and see if they are any threats.

Some posted last season that fixtures got generated at 1.30am UK time.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Obviously i'm not as experienced as yourself in this but i think you generally know who they are when every player is gold star or more. I finished last season with 3 scout level players through playing and training but are now back to average, my opponents tonight were 1 and 2 gold star players right through even though he was only level 6.

Of course.... But it's not just the new league set-up and schedules that will be "officially revealed", the Mr.Scout list will be updated as well (according to @July Fourth´s calculation)

Need to conclude my PT sessions as well.
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...