Page 74 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

League-1st match : ROYAL FC 2-0 Juvelux

we got a morale-boosting win with after that hard game. We could grab the win finally for the first time this season after having a free kick done wonderfully by G Mathijs (DR) but the goalkeeper turned it into a corner, but Mathijs was determined to do sth helpful so he got the corner kick onto the head of S Moller who scored easily. the second goal was created by Sami and played to Moller again who scored again.

Goals : Moller 43' - Moller 83' (ROYAL FC), MoM : Moller

and for the first time since a very long time our opponent was here and watched the match

after this win we are in the 4th place just 1 goal difference between us and the 1st
    dv8r and July Fourth like this.

Champions League Group C Round 1

July Fourth 6-0 Real Palermo

July Fourth 118.2 4-1-2-1-2 ND then subbed DL for ML at HT - Real Palermo 107.8 5-3W-2

To our major surprise tonight, we decided to play a semi-weaker team, based on player fitness and looked at our opponents strategy and saw they went 5-4-1 about 30 minutes before the game, but when kick-off came and our opponent switched to 5-3W-2, think he looks like he is giving CL a miss this season, mainly possibly because of our quality. Well, My past experience was that last time I played 5-3W-2 I also played the ND and guess what? I won 6-0 that time, I did the same again tonight although I made a tweak at HT, We got off to the perfect start on 2 minutes with Michu finding space and passing it to the ever reliable Papaleo to give us the lead, it was soon 2-0 when we won a corner an Stuart crossing into Michu to knock it in, 4 minutes later again from a corner Stuart crosses in and finds Malik to get his first for the club with a header, we continue to press and just as we went into half-time Diamond scored from long range to make it 4-0, I made 3 changes and gave 3 more reserve players a run out, Our opponents enjoyed a good spell after the restart by getting the ball forward plenty of times but our defence was too strong and we soon got back on top and when we did Diamond made it a brace on 72 minutes from 25 meters, Papaleo missed a sitter, then Miku had a long range effort saved before McNamara coming in on the left midfield on the formation tweak had a shot that deflected off a defender and into the goal. Many of the game changing play came from Hardy who was able to turn defence into attack on many occasions in this game, maybe he knows that Childs/Malik are potentially forcing him out the team and he wants to fight for a starting place.

Goals: Papaleo (2) Michu (12) Malik (16) Diamond (45,72) McNamara (80) MOTM: Hardy.

Despite now only being 3rd choice striker now, Papaleo still has a key role in our clubs fortunes this season and has shown us here once again, even though the player is in decline. With Pietropaolo been PTed to 7*, Papaleo is 3Q lower than Pietropaolo and 8Q behind Michu, with rotation on games Papaleo will still feature a lot this season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-04-2013 at 08:53 PM.
    dv8r, Ljepoje and Shadow like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Champions League Group C Round 1

July Fourth 6-0 Real Palermo

July Fourth 118.2 4-1-2-1-2 ND then subbed DL for ML at HT - Real Palermo 107.8 5-3W-2

To our major surprise tonight, we decided to play a semi-weaker team, based on player fitness and looked at our opponents strategy and saw they went 5-4-1 about 30 minutes before the game, but when kick-off came and our opponent switched to 5-3W-2, think he looks like he is giving CL a miss this season, mainly possibly because of our quality. Well, My past experience was that last time I played 5-3W-2 I also played the ND and guess what? I won 6-0 that time, I did the same again tonight although I made a tweak at HT, We got off to the perfect start on 2 minutes with Michu finding space and passing it to the ever reliable Papaleo to give us the lead, it was soon 2-0 when we won a corner an Stuart crossing into Michu to knock it in, 4 minutes later again from a corner Stuart crosses in and finds Malik to get his first for the club with a header, we continue to press and just as we went into half-time Diamond scored from long range to make it 4-0, I made 3 changes and gave 3 more reserve players a run out, Our opponents enjoyed a good spell after the restart by getting the ball forward plenty of times but our defence was too strong and we soon got back on top and when we did Diamond made it a brace on 72 minutes from 25 meters, Papaleo missed a sitter, then Miku had a long range effort saved before McNamara coming in on the left midfield on the formation tweak had a shot that deflected off a defender and into the goal. Many of the game changing play came from Hardy who was able to turn defence into attack on many occasions in this game, maybe he knows that Childs/Malik are potentially forcing him out the team and he wants to fight for a starting place.

Goals: Papaleo (2) Michu (12) Malik (16) Diamond (45,72) McNamara (80) MOTM: Hardy.

Despite now only being 3rd choice striker now, Papaleo still has a key role in our clubs fortunes this season and has shown us here once again, even though the player is in decline. With Pietropaolo been PTed to 7*, Papaleo is 3Q lower than Pietropaolo and 8Q behind Michu, with rotation on games Papaleo will still feature a lot this season.
    Hardy MOTM like my match lol

I'm getting confused with Pietropaolo and Papaleo lol. Did you name him that or was it like that before?
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 1 result

Celtic 0-7 Perfect Tactics
    Celtic: 42.8, 4-3N-1-2 | Perfect Tactics: 60.6, 4-5-1v [2nd half, 3-5-2v]

A nice start to the season, two 7-0 wins on day 3 and we shoot up to the top of the table. Zenzizenzike got his first goal from a set piece to give us the lead. Petersen doubled the advantage 2 minutes later and then Pistov got on the end of a long ball to finish past the goalkeeper and make it 3-0. He had another chance to make it 4-0 but his shot went wide. Goff did make it 4-0 with a nicely set up goal. In the 2nd half Hardy scored for 5-0 and then Petersen made it 6-0. Our impact striker Shlimazl came on to set up fellow substitute Poncet for a very convincing 7-0 win.

Goals: Zenzizenzike (12'), Petersen (14', 63'), Pistov (21'), Goff (30'), Hardy (59'), Poncet (71')
    MOTM: Hardy

Day 3 review

On the up
    • Shlomo Shlimazl - A goal and an assist in his first 2 games a the club, a promising player so we are giving him 1 vs 1 striker ability
    • Chano Petersen - Continuously playing well.
    • Diego Poncet - 2 goals in 2 games as a sub means he is in contention to fight for his place in the first team.
    • Zenith Zenzizenzike - His free kicks will definitely cause problems for the opposition. 7* player now and he doesn't mind the occasional long range strike.

Going down
    • Iam Pistov - The introduction of Shlimazl may have affected his confidence. Quite a poor start for the striker. Missed a few good chances and should really be on more goals.
    • Antonio Nascimento - Not as effective as we wanted him to be this season.

Player checks will be carried out every few days.
    With a name like Iam Pistov, its no wonder he's in a bad mood. Maybe he should be renamed: Iam Hapiman
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Yeah sometimes the going gets tough being surrounded by T-buyers dominating everything that you struggle to even get one player cheaply where it comes to a point where tanking is the best option rather than spend countless seasons trying to qualify for CL and eventually trying to just promote, at least when he tanks there will be players above him, but even still he may have to tank for even longer before he starts getting regular 5* players on the transfer market.

Where I am at L19, most teams now are at least semi-active and even some 5* teams don't even promote every season (erster for example) and I have been placed in leagues with teams with 6* players because they are active but failed to promote, either by tanking or just a bad season.

Youve seen my league, 2 T-buyers (myself and Batigo) and 6 teams with strong squads because they didn't promote last season.

Yeah, hopefully. Will try to follow him and see what happens, perhaps he lost interest or something. I know that he didn't attend to any of his games the last 2 weeks or so. And with the holidays to come, more and more people will become inactive/not so present (or semi-active as you say). I will go on holidays next week myself. tut I plan to manage and maintain my team from the Iphone.

And as you mentioned, I believe the higher you get - the more semi-active managers you find. Don't know how it will develop on my server, but I aim to stay put and try to hold on.

Yeah, your league looks tough. But at the same time, it's always good with some competition. At least if you manage to win the title, you know that it was hardearnd.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Breaking News - Power Training Programme Completed.

That's it, we have completed our intensive main power training programme for this season for the squad, we made it with 17 greens left and also 15T, (tokens returned from a bid I made that I forgot about on negotiations and it was timed out.)

Our Team presentation will be made shortly after our Champions League match which kicks off in the next 15 minutes.

Nice! It will be interesting to see if JF is stronger than the last season, considering the signings you made. Looking forward to the presentation!

I'm almost done myself, just missing 5 resp 6SKP for the two players that are left. Will introduce my squad by tomorrow.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Hardy MOTM like my match lol

I'm getting confused with Pietropaolo and Papaleo lol. Did you name him that or was it like that before?
    No. I changed the players name to Alessio Pietropaolo, He is off another football manager game I recently started playing once again at the beginning of the year, that games slow though, 2 games per week in the league and 2 weeks off, making a season lasts 3 months, but I'm only semi-active, I bought that Alessio Pietropaolo on that game for practically a free transfer and all he does is score goals, so I thought, why not give him a shot in T11 and see if he can come good there as well. May wind down with a couple of friendlies against my punchbag teams if it lets me and log off the game for the night. RR Cup tomorrow too, something else to look forward too as well as July Fourth vs Batigo United.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Nice! It will be interesting to see if JF is stronger than the last season, considering the signings you made. Looking forward to the presentation!

I'm almost done myself, just missing 5 resp 6SKP for the two players that are left. Will introduce my squad by tomorrow.
    Yes, July Fourth is stronger than last season, we ended last seasons with a quality of 113.1, at the end of Power Training and transfers for this season our quality is 118.2 which is over the 5 points needed to at least maintain relative quality from the previous season AND I still have the rest of the season to go on natural growth, We may even hit the 120 and gain a 7* average once again.
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.

There we go!
    Season 41-zenith.jpg

Our 8th player on 7*
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

There we go!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zenith.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	7650

Our 8th player on 7*
    Shame I couldn't get a decent ML/AML, Otherwise I would of had my entire starting dandelion line-up with all players at 7*, I could actually name a starting XI that would feature 11 players of a minimum quality of 7*, but it would be an asymmetrical formation or 1 player OOP on ML.
    Raykco likes this.