Page 79 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Did you see the thing that I post in the vent thread? 15 minutes gap between 2 away matches. This is the worst case as a token buyer. Anyway I may be able to watch that match because of Canadian GP on that night, but I have a football clinic in the morning, so I will sort that out later...
    Yeah, I commented on it, Token buyers can get away with using green boosters after the 1st game if your quick and view your training screen, you will get 2 minutes to make any changes to your team, so be quick and plan for this and make the changes that are necessary after the first game is over. You could do a "practice run" by arranging 2 friendlies with a 15 minute gap.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah, I commented on it, Token buyers can get away with using green boosters after the 1st game if your quick and view your training screen, you will get 2 minutes to make any changes to your team, so be quick and plan for this and make the changes that are necessary after the first game is over. You could do a "practice run" by arranging 2 friendlies with a 15 minute gap.
    I might actually save all those green packs left over from my power training session this Saturday...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice
    Both games already played today.

there was nothing i could do to prevent a 2-0 defeat in the league. which means i only have 1 point from 2 games. however, improvement came in the form of a suprise 2-1 victory away in the cup.

not really sure how well i want to do in either cup compo, as i wanna focus on the league. but despite the bad start i should still get promoted. see how tomorrow goes
    July Fourth likes this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

LEAGUE ROUND 2 - PREVIEW

July Fourth vs Batigo United

July Fourth 118.2 - Batigo United 115.8

This has got to be the biggest battle there is on our server/level, possibly the 2 teams that have won the most trophies on our level, July Fourth have recently grew in strength with the power training era while Batigo have been a scout buyer since day 1 of playing I'd imagine, spending 500T a season to refill the starting 11 with more scouts to maintain strength, since there isn't a lot of token buyers around, its easy to say why these 2 are the big fish of our level on our server, July Fourth have 29 trophies and Batigo United have 28 (16 LGE, 11 CL, 1 Cup).

Of course, none of the teams squads feature any of the players from our Champions League Semi-Final back in L12 which started off a rivalry between the 2 clubs, It was a close game, but with slightly more quality for Batigo United they edged both games by winning them both 2-1, Of course with both teams with so many trophies and July Fourth being the most successful of the 2 teams since that meeting through the power training age, July Fourth this season have power trained further back towards the strength of L13, through disappointment of the Champions League last season coupled with tough CL draws with LIVERPOON reappearing, and then the news of finding us facing off against Batigo United in the league this season, then it lead to more investment to try and keep July Fourth at the top level of playing.

What are Batigo United's weaknessess.... well, they always play 4-4-2 and they often purchase scouts with some with useless SA's... so maybe we can look into it, 4-4-2 will allow Miku to get space and if Miku plays a blinder then July Fourth will win today with no questions. Defence is their strength this season with the 4 centre backs of 119,119,119 and 118 quality, midfield is weaker 117,115,117,119 and strike force is 117 and 119. So they maybe counter attacking to fear for, July Fourth's quality for their first 11, does out do Batigo with most of our first 11 players having qualities of at 120. They may have a scout team, but they don't have 7*,8* and 9* players, so is July Fourth equipped enough to beat Batigo United this afternoon and move 5 points clear of the rivals in the league already?

Odds: July Fourth 4/7, Draw 11/4, Batigo United 4/1.

First Goalscorer:
    Michu 4/1
    Miku 9/2
    van der hurk 11/2
    Pietropaolo 6/1
    Toprak 15/2
    Diamond 8/1
    Stuart 10/1
    Pena 10/1
    Savic 12/1
    Kurtal 14/1

Goals U/O 2.5: U 11/10, O 8/11
    Both Teams to score: YES 4/5, No EVS

Special: Any July Fourth substitute to score 9/4.
    July Fourth to win both games against Batigo United in the league this season 7/2.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. AREMA FC (Indonesian Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 20:52 GMT+7
    Referee: Lukas Vasimski

Team Analysis

Formation: 3W-1-4-2

Past Meetings (League/CL/Cup/Friendly)
    AEPRE FC won: 2(2/0/0/0)
    AREMA FC won: 1(0/0/0/1)
    Draw: 0

Preview
    The two title rivals from previous season come and face once again, as AREMA FC seems to be inactive, and still remains on the formation we play last season.

AEPRE FC is set to be playing on 3-5-2 V-style aganist 3W-1-4-2. Falcao and the new July Fourth is set as two ST, as the rest of the lineups pretty much the same. Player conditions and morale are very great as they will be facing their harsh rival.

Starting 11

July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. AREMA FC (Indonesian Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 20:52 GMT+7
    Referee: Lukas Vasimski

Team Analysis

Formation: 3W-1-4-2

Past Meetings (League/CL/Cup/Friendly)
    AEPRE FC won: 2(2/0/0/0)
    AREMA FC won: 1(0/0/0/1)
    Draw: 0

Preview
    The two title rivals from previous season come and face once again, as AREMA FC seems to be inactive, and still remains on the formation we play last season.

AEPRE FC is set to be playing on 3-5-2 V-style aganist 3W-1-4-2. Falcao and the new July Fourth is set as two ST, as the rest of the lineups pretty much the same. Player conditions and morale are very great as they will be facing their harsh rival.

Starting 11

You probably already know this but you've got too many strikers and no left/right midfielders/wingers, so maybe its time to sell 2 strikers and replace with wing players when they come available in the market.

**** SAKE. Why are these idiots always so ****ing lucky!?!? It always happens in the cup!!!!! He wasn't even watching and his DEFENDER set up the winning goal from a corner.

I can take losing but not when it's against undeserving idiots like this.

Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

i'm ashamed to be just a mere 3*

NEW SIGNING TO AEPRE FC!!!

After July have suggested AEPRE FC's manager about my team having too many strikers, today they managed to sign him for just 5 tokens. AEPRE FC's revolutional week has begun.

UPDATE LINEUP FOR AREMA FC MATCH

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

So our 2nd home defeat in a row... Again, in the cup. No point even playing in it when there are teams 3 levels higher who just tank seasons and improve their team the season after.

I would also like some input in beating the 4-1-3W-2 because it seems that everything I throw at it seems to come back at me
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<