Page 85 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Honestly I adjust my formation by players I have in squad

Rookie
    Lost the opening game in the League to the Title favorite 0-1 away, but won in the Champions League opener 5-0 at home.

I then won the 2nd game of the League 3-0 against one of the CL contenders but lost 2-1 in the Cup to a team one LVL above me, getting 3 injuries in the process, two of them to key members of the team. We're sure to have a really hard time getting back in there if I can't get a bunch of red packs in the next 2 days..!
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    Lost the opening game in the League to the Title favorite 0-1 away, but won in the Champions League opener 5-0 at home.

I then won the 2nd game of the League 3-0 against one of the CL contenders but lost 2-1 in the Cup to a team one LVL above me, getting 3 injuries in the process, two of them to key members of the team. We're sure to have a really hard time getting back in there if I can't get a bunch of red packs in the next 2 days..!
    Hm, seem all "struggle" one way or another. But I was woundering, are all teams in your league that are marked as "blue" friends or what? Are they people you know or just people you accepted as friends (after sending you a inventation?)... I don't know it this is true, but I recall that the more "friends" you have in your league or cl - the more tougher it gets and strange result could occur just to make it more "tense, tought and competitive"?

About the injuries. I agree, had 3 injuries so far as well (both league,cl and cup) and I refuse to buy medic packs (tend to get more injuries if I do).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Looks like you played an inactive team.
    I'm not sure. He's not a bot and he has a REALLY good team but some players are out of position. He has a good history of league titles too. Also, he must of won his Prelim match and I doubt he did that with the penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I'm not sure. He's not a bot and he has a REALLY good team but some players are out of position. He has a good history of league titles too. Also, he must of won his Prelim match and I doubt he did that with the penalty.
    Cup boycott from your opponent maybe?
    El Pistolero likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I looked back at the CL semi-final last season and a lot of the formations I used against 4-1-3W-2, failed. Won 4-1 but it was against a weaker team.

Looks like I'm out of the cup then... no hope. One of the teams uses 4-1-3W-2 in the league and is one of my main rivals... I will actually quit this game for good if I come away with nothing this season
    I faced a 4-1-3W-2 in cup first leg, despite winning only 2-3, those were the stats (playing away)

I used a 3N-1-4-2 with normal mentality, mixed passing and focus, full pitch, no arrows. we both attended (i at least logged before beingkicked out) without further watchers.

I do think that the key is the full pitch pressing, as playing own pitch makes you wait for the opponent to move. works good against weak teams, as your counters and generally overuns destroy them, but against a same level you need to block its attack. MCs here are hugely needed with good defensive stats.

As you can see my keeper didn't make any save, and rated a 4. I didn't follow, but to me looks like he got 2 goals from nowhere, "idiotic engine style".

Apprentice
    Is it morally ok to support you biggest competitors opposition during matches? I did it today and I think I just made him draw the game. Feels a little bit cheap though. I don't do it against long time "game" friends though all though they are kinda good.

Wednesday.

LEAGUE. Match 2. LONDON CITY (79.4) v OZ SPOR FC (78.5)

Result: LONDON 2-2 OZ SPOR
    Goals: Robins 8, Seun 14, Rajabi 17pen, Fiksdal 67
    M.o.M: Percy Robins

We started the match well enough, and quickly were ahead when Percy Robins worked himself some space to fire home. Six minutes later, Christian Seun produced an eaqualiser and within a couple of minutes, Mads Fiksdal handled an incoming corner, to give away a penalty, from which Omid Rajabi scored to give the visitors the lead. The score remained like this until the 67th minute, when Fiksdal made up for his earlier mistake, when he headed home after a cross from Stig Andersson. Jake Brown suffered a groin strain during the first half. A draw was slightly disappointing, but at least we are still unbeaten by these higher level teams. Tomorrow we play away, in the league, at a team that we last played against in the cup in season three.

City: Miklosko, Costa, Watts, Fiksdal, Cole, Andersson, Santos, Hori, Brown (Rabus), Leth, Robins.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    Is it morally ok to support you biggest competitors opposition during matches? I did it today and I think I just made him draw the game. Feels a little bit cheap though. I don't do it against long time "game" friends though all though they are kinda good.
    Its OK, as long as you assume that they could well do the same thing to you, after finding out.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    is it moral??? who are you... the pope??
    Kukilon likes this.