Ljajić - 4 days (CL) - Not healed yet
    Pjanić - 3 Days (CUP) - Not healed yet
    Olić - 3 Days (Normal training) - Not healed yet

Injury total: 9
    Total amount of packs used: 75 (60-70T)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes, July Fourth is stronger than last season, we ended last seasons with a quality of 113.1, at the end of Power Training and transfers for this season our quality is 118.2 which is over the 5 points needed to at least maintain relative quality from the previous season AND I still have the rest of the season to go on natural growth, We may even hit the 120 and gain a 7* average once again.
    That's good to hear! And we both know that xtra */quality could mean a lot and perhaps become a decider.

Btw, now when the holidays are comming and people will travel, do you think that the % of winning a CUP trophy increases? I will try to follow the activity on my server the next past weeks. A 2nd 1th place CUP trophy would be nice

Ps. I'm watching FC Köln, TanerGS, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce managers "outbid" each other at the auctions, they all seem to go for the youngsters. I will not enter in any bids, have a full squad already and low on T as well.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    That's good to hear! And we both know that xtra */quality could mean a lot and perhaps become a decider.

Btw, now when the holidays are comming and people will travel, do you think that the % of winning a CUP trophy increases? I will try to follow the activity on my server the next past weeks. A 2nd 1th place CUP trophy would be nice

Ps. I'm watching FC Köln, TanerGS, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce managers "outbid" each other at the auctions, they all seem to go for the youngsters. I will not enter in any bids, have a full squad already and low on T as well.
    As regards to holiday season, maybe our chances to win trophies may increase with players taking a break from the game, but your serious players and T-buyers are always going to be around I think. So maybe it maybe a small increase % wise, but not very much.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

So I play a tough 4-1-3W-2 tomorrow... Anyone got experience against it? I could use 4-3W-2N-1, 4-3N-2W-1 or the butterfly... I guess 4-2-2-2 hex could work too?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So I play a tough 4-1-3W-2 tomorrow... Anyone got experience against it? I could use 4-3W-2N-1, 4-3N-2W-1 or the butterfly... I guess 4-2-2-2 hex could work too?
    Not an easy formation to counter isn't it, along with its brother 4-3W-1-2, but I'm sure I beat that 4-1-3W-2 with that attacking 3-2-3-2... 2 seasons as an experiental game in the league. Just played the long ball didn't I.

As regards to holiday season, maybe our chances to win trophies may increase with players taking a break from the game, but your serious players and T-buyers are always going to be around I think. So maybe it maybe a small increase % wise, but not very much.
    Hmmm, then I will wait and see how it develops.... If just DS decided to take a break, my chances would increase by 50%

Anyway, here are my former opponents... There are still 8 youths avaible on the auctions, will try and follow the outcome.

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hmmm, then I will wait and see how it develops.... If just DS decided to take a break, my chances would increase by 50%

Anyway, here are my former opponents... There are still 8 youths avaible on the auctions, will try and follow the outcome.

Lol... The usual big names were at it again...
    Ljepoje likes this.

Lol... The usual big names were at it again...
    And....................... DYNAMO SWAG spotted!

But damn! I was thinking of placing a bid on the spaniard - but will avoid as he entered together with Fenerbahce.

PROUD MANAGER OF...

I believe DS will win the auction, will try to follow the outcome... If he wins it, he will PT the spaniard as h*ll! Perhaps to a 9*!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Another idiotic match by the game engine.

Don't be fooled by the final setup. The starting lineup was me narrow diamond vs him 4-4-2 flat. What you see on his side is his best lineup. A Q 28 team clashing away against a Q 52 one, supposedly using a counter to the flat 4-4-2. For 45 mins he was a fortress and was impossible to beat.
    As plus, we had offensive mentality and all it spawned during the first half was "counter attack break by new team". WTF. In the end we made it 5-0 and OFF COURSE, as i clicked my MC out as last sub, a late tackle, not EVEN ****ing carded made Hutton injured, as result of us playing in 10 and scoring FOUR goals in 10. Nonetheless, we never NEVER had a clear supremacy, there was a moment even the favour bar was for him.

As much of consideration i can make, this is the last drop i'm gonna take. I can bare losing by "luck" overwhelming an opponent and getting a counter without scoring, but i do not bare nor i won't to play at par with a 2* team even if winning 4-0. If this **** keeps piling up Nordeus can say bye to my token buying account and lick my *****. I'll do much better as free with much fun anyways.
    Chris Rath, Ljepoje and Shadow like this.