Page 231 of 245 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

wait for the match untill 6 minutes before, but felt asleep, what did i do ( but of course we win 3-1

i couldn't imagine what would happen for us if i didn't set illegal formation
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Lol... Just had Pietropaolo injured in a friendly to wear down our players conditions, best thing is now if anyone gets injured the reds won't be used until Tuesday.

EDIT: It's a 4 day injury as well... LOL that means he returns on Tuesday anyways.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-28-2013 at 11:10 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    wait for the match untill 6 minutes before, but felt asleep, what did i do ( but of course we win 3-1

i couldn't imagine what would happen for us if i didn't set illegal formation
    At least you won it fair and square instead of match fixing lol...

Well nice season is behind us, after league we won CL

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Well nice season is behind us, after league we won CL
    It always feels great at the end of the season when you have some more trophies to add to the signature to go with the many we have already won.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Pro
    End of the season review for my main account, level 6.
    Won the league, 18 points with a game to go.
    Champions League lost in the semis to an inferior team, 5Q below. This was poor management on my part, being cheap on using green boosters and not playing 2nd squad in a meaningless league game causing my players to be tired in the first leg which I lost 3-1. 2nd leg was an uphill battle when my best striker got hurt in the 1st half at 0-0. We fell behind 1-0, won 2-1 with a great chance in 89th minute which went just wide (reminding the manager of Bendtner's nightmare miss against Barcelona a couple of years ago)
    Cup - lost in the playoffs stage.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    At least you won it fair and square instead of match fixing lol...
    no this is a fixing match, i set the subacc 0541(midfield AM and ST) and hard attacking. This formation can hold resultats 60 minutes before a red card make the different. Sad about my team now

Last edited by tongly45; 06-28-2013 at 11:35 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Friday.

LEAGUE. Round 25. LONDON CITY (82.3) v BEYTO ATLETIK (85.6)

Result: LONDON 2-3 BEYTO
    Goals: Gonul 10, Daniels 15, Daniels 36, Kuyt 50, Gerrard 70
    M.o.M: Gokhan Gonul (Beyto)

After this defeat, our league ambitions are over. We are still placed in 5th, but the highest we can now reach is fourth. We have to win tomorrow and hope that 4th lose to the second place, who need a win to have a chance of the championship. Champs League qualification is so in the balance.
    As regards today, Gokhan Gonul put Beyto ahead early on, but we were soon on equal terms after a free kick from Jack Daniels. Daniels added a second after converting a pass from Oleg Yashin, before the break. Dirk Kuyt equalised for our visitors five minutes into the second half, and Steven Gerrard condemned us to defeat twenty minutes from time.

CITY: Miklosko, Haller, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Olsen, Duggan (Hori), Santos, Daniels, Yashin, Robins.
    July Fourth and Morgan O'Bree like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Friday.

LEAGUE. Round 25. LONDON CITY (82.3) v BEYTO ATLETIK (85.6)

Result: LONDON 2-3 BEYTO
    Goals: Gonul 10, Daniels 15, Daniels 36, Kuyt 50, Gerrard 70
    M.o.M: Gokhan Gonul (Beyto)

After this defeat, our league ambitions are over. We are still placed in 5th, but the highest we can now reach is fourth. We have to win tomorrow and hope that 4th lose to the second place, who need a win to have a chance of the championship. Champs League qualification is so in the balance.
    As regards today, Gokhan Gonul put Beyto ahead early on, but we were soon on equal terms after a free kick from Jack Daniels. Daniels added a second after converting a pass from Oleg Yashin, before the break. Dirk Kuyt equalised for our visitors five minutes into the second half, and Steven Gerrard condemned us to defeat twenty minutes from time.

CITY: Miklosko, Haller, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Olsen, Duggan (Hori), Santos, Daniels, Yashin, Robins.
    Jack Daniels London City Player of the Season?
    Raykco likes this.

Igor Kareski is set to leave July Fourth in the early hours of the morning since he is 19 years old and a medium trainer and will only be 20 year old 4*112 next season. He played 39 games for July Fourth scoring 3 times and proving 1 assist and never made MOTM. We wish him well at his new home.