Page 76 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I believe DS will win the auction, will try to follow the outcome... If he wins it, he will PT the spaniard as h*ll! Perhaps to a 9*!
    How much has this DS guy spent so far lol

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

FC Kneipenkick - Masjid Tanah FC 6:1
    After the very close 3-2 league opening FCK had only problems at the beginning with the 13 quality points less team. Masjid scored the lead after 29 minutes, but Upton (34.), Garcia (60., 84.), Campos (64.) and Monroe (81., 86.) secured a convincing win for 4-1-2-1-2 ND vs. 3N-4-1-2.

Troll F.C. also won its first matches with a 5-0 in the league and a 3-0 in the CL against inactive teams. In the cup Troll F.C. will face a slightly better team, but let's see if there's a weird system to confude the opponent.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

July Fourth team presentation for this season

As you can see... This team is our best since our team we had at L13, with those 2 young players we won and PTed to 7*, We did plan to get Pietropaolo to 8* but we already over spent on our budget this season, but with who is in our league + CL, the token budget can be stretched for this season. Along with players Pted to 8* last season dropping back to 7* once again, we got them back up to 8* once again and will benefit for longer period at that time, Miku was relatively close to 9* at 128 and again our budget of tokens running out we had to stop at 131, but we planned to try and max Miku out this season, we still maybe could, if we get an mass influx of videos again between now and end season and as Miku leaves the U21 bracket at end this season if were close to 135 then Miku will get to 9* once again next season, but it will be for the very last time as training speeds tumble. Our best possible quality for the starting line-up is taken as 122.9 (11 players are at least 7*), because we can name a legal formation with our 11 most quality players but it will be asymmetrical. Our total quality is 118.2 and with natural growth plus some extra greens from videos over the season we may hit the 120 overall which will make us a 7* team once again. After Miku, It's unlikely we will have another 9* player for sometime.

If your wondering why Kareski has not been power trained is because he is only a medium trainer and it would cost too many greens. He will be sold at the beginning of next season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-04-2013 at 10:39 PM.
    Ljepoje, dv8r, Shadow and 1 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Little update my end.

We started off our league campaign with, for the first time in a while, a nearly complete backup team (only one ST is classed as a first teamer) against Casillas FC in the League. A frustrating match, but the job was done in the end.

Season 41-screen-shot-2013-06-04-23.26.03.jpg

Our next match was the CL group match against Bronzy in a VERY frustrating match that saw them take an unlikely lead against us and actually dominate us towards the end of the first half. However, his eagerness to attack us eventually cost him, as we got back into the game with a free kick from Firat and a goal from debutant Jovanovic.

Season 41-screen-shot-2013-06-04-23.27.57.jpg

Unfortunately, we lost Danny Fell to injury near the end of the match, but he has been healed for all but 1 day of his injury and will be fully healed tomorrow.

Tomorrow sees us face off against Swansea City in the Cup away, followed by an away trip to Rudi Russel FC in the League. Swansea will have my first team out against them. They are a tough looking team, but have some weaknesses which I hope can be exploited.

In one other news, following the frustrating CL match against Bronzy and discussions with fellow managers on here, we decided to get the final piece of the puzzle for this season.

Season 41-screen-shot-2013-06-04-23.35.35.jpg

Unless I see good value on one more ST, my dealings in the transfer window have been completed, though depending on my youth players due in 4 days, I may sell a player if the youth is better than what I currently have (which is possible). All money and tokens gained now will most likely be in preparation for next season and am hoping to increase my token count into four figures for the first time.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

a new signing : Season 41-untitled.jpg

i know he isn't that good but he trains faster than anything i saw (especially in the stretching and cardio) his numbers were : 53/103/115
    but i think that 115 came becuase he was tired before the last training (practice match)
    i'll see again in an hour

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    How much has this DS guy spent so far lol
    Good question, but he spends a lot of T on PT or the personal trainer...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Well DS jumped ship quite early, but that was because this guy wooooooooOoooooped everyone's ass! The Fenerbahce manager just bought every youth he could get hold on, besides one (the last pic). Dont know how many Tokens he spent or how many bankloans he took, but I think we have a new challenger. This is the guy I eliminated in the CUP final eight last season, believe it was 9 - 1 on aggregate

Chris Rath likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

My Fb friend started playing three weeks ago, and got his team to win the league at first attempt. Now he is level 2, and keeps pestering me (by pm on fb), to play a friendly against him. He reckons he has unbeatable team and superb tactics. As much as I like him, his boasting is beginning to annoy me. Just wondering if I should risk taking him on in a friendly, on a 1 match day. just to shut him up. Would love to see his face as his level 2 team tries to beat my level 12 side.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

damn, I totally missed my league match today for a late evening meeting.. unfortunately I lost 2-1 to one of the weakest teams in my league, that kind of throws me out of the race in the first match haha since I need those wins against the "weak" teams. at least I won my CL match 4-0, with so many misses that it actually annoyed me that it finished only 4-0, but I'm not complaining.

tomorrow I face another team I should beat, hopefully I'll get my first league win this season.
    Ljepoje likes this.

my NEW scout list is made of a 26, 27, 29, 29 yo players with a max of Q 51 outta 54.

One AMR/MR 23 yo Q 44 but we got becker there.
    Ljepoje likes this.