Page 66 of 245 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    1)That was the SA he came with, so i couldn't :P

2)Even if i could, Romer won't last more than this and the next season, and that'll spare me from seeking a FK taker.

But yeah, mainly cause i couldn't teach him DF lol

Jamie Evans is ready for the serious workout now. His training rates are still amazingly high. With him and J.Roos (makes me smile how similar is to J.Ross from Tsubasa) our bench CAN COVER EVERY ROLE in every match. Pretty useful. Can't wait to try out 3-4-1-2 finally.
    Ah, then that explains it. But too bad though, he would be a kick ass defender if he had a DW or AD ability instead of the FK.

Yeah, Romer could stay for another 2 seasons. But then you should consider to sell him for a fresh one. J.Evans could be pretty damn good as well. Especially with a "shadowstriker" ability, I just love em!

3-4-1-2? DL-DC-DR-ML-MC-MC-MR-AMC-ST-ST ?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

the scout list haven't been updated o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Ah, then that explains it. But too bad though, he would be a kick ass defender if he had a DW or AD ability instead of the FK.

Yeah, Romer could stay for another 2 seasons. But then you should consider to sell him for a fresh one. J.Evans could be pretty damn good as well. Especially with a "shadowstriker" ability, I just love em!

3-4-1-2? DL-DC-DR-ML-MC-MC-MR-AMC-ST-ST ?
    Yep that's it. Although i couldn't try it out since romer and rochi got injured istantly today. I went into second half with n subs left -.-
    Evans scored a goal too, not bad. In the end it was 0-5 but not really satisfying.

As for special abilities, i do not believe in them apart for few ones. FK, AD, DW, 1on1, these are the only ones i like to have and SS isn't effective as you think, my 7* AMC in season 3-4 scored like 10 goals and 10 assists, while Becker with pure Q and no SA last season was 33 goals and several assists.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Addicted
    LOL! Yupp! I had a "decent" Scoutlist the 1th day (was refreshed 4times), but bad luck with the injuries. 8 total, 5 of them are from PT and 3 from matches + normal training.

What was the question?
    This is from a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Mr. Scout was also very close to offering the perfect ST to boot, but I'm not sure whether to take the offer. A 22yo ST with One on One SA, but with Q57. ST is arguably my weakest area, so may be tempted, though it means that if the scout list is refreshed tomorrow with a better one at that age, I will be knackered as I only have the money to buy one player (thankfully, I have my youths coming through in 4 days, so could get money off that) and don't want to use tokens to get more money when I don't really need it. I suppose I could try some power training on the guy to get him to 60. Thoughts?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

AEPRE FC Power Training Session #1
    Date: 8/6/2013

The first ever power training session to be held at AEPRE FC. As they will be getting an upgraded training facilities that allows better progress, and can also carry 100 fans inside the training facility.

Here are the schedules for the power training session:
    11:00 Power training Session 1
    14:00 Break
    14:30 Power training Session 2
    17:30 Trophy ceremony
    17:45 End

Player who got the most progress on that day will get 5 Manager points, and a trophy. Tickets is sold to ingame fans for a price of 3 cash.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

LEAGUE: EL CIRCO (Q45,6) 1 - 4 BALKAN BOYZ (Q53,6)

REPORT: A good opening start for The Balkan Boyz against one of the "top teams", the Spanish "El Circo". We started off with the 4-1-3N-2 against his ND, but switched to the 3W-1-2N-2W-2 the last quarter. Džeko scored a hat-tick and Cana got us a goal as well. Džeko declared as MoM (rate:9). They managed to get a goal through a corner kick and we seem to concede mostly of our goals via CK, which is annoying.

TEAM TALK: Overall good performance, both offensively and defensively. A little disappointed with Stevan Jovetić's performance lately, he seem to score less - but assist more. Anyway, good debut by Shaqiri and Nastasić. Kolarov will be given a chance in the CL game against the German oppostion "Stefan FC" later on this evening. We are also almost through with our PT sessions. Begović and Cana are expected to reach 8* by night.

IN OTHER NEWS: We got a quite good draw in the T11 CUP as well, facing the Turkish "Buca FC" (Q43,6) in the qualifiers. The 1th leg will be played the 5th June and the return the 7th june. We start playing at home, kick off is set to 23:22CET.

ppturano and dv8r like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Yep that's it. Although i couldn't try it out since romer and rochi got injured istantly today. I went into second half with n subs left -.-
    Evans scored a goal too, not bad. In the end it was 0-5 but not really satisfying.

As for special abilities, i do not believe in them apart for few ones. FK, AD, DW, 1on1, these are the only ones i like to have and SS isn't effective as you think, my 7* AMC in season 3-4 scored like 10 goals and 10 assists, while Becker with pure Q and no SA last season was 33 goals and several assists.
    It could turn out pretty good. I was thinking to try the 4-1-3N-2 + the 3W-1-3N-1-2 this season as well. The 4-2N-2W-2 is something that I will begin to use less and less since all of my 3x AML/AMC/AMR will drop down to 5* next season. Will probably buy a young AMC with "shadowstriker" ability next season.

Hm, then perhaps it's from "case to case" (player to player). Every SS I had proved to be pretty damn good. I remember Olić scored 20 goals at lvl 4 and 29goals at lvl 5. Let's see how many goals he can score this season
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    This is from a few pages back.

Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt
    Mr. Scout was also very close to offering the perfect ST to boot, but I'm not sure whether to take the offer. A 22yo ST with One on One SA, but with Q57. ST is arguably my weakest area, so may be tempted, though it means that if the scout list is refreshed tomorrow with a better one at that age, I will be knackered as I only have the money to buy one player (thankfully, I have my youths coming through in 4 days, so could get money off that) and don't want to use tokens to get more money when I don't really need it. I suppose I could try some power training on the guy to get him to 60. Thoughts?
    Well it depends, are you willing to spend T/green boosters to get him to Q60 (7*) or not? If he is Q57, then he will need another 45SKP (doesn't need to be precise) to reach Q60 (75SKP). You will need like 50 greenies (differs as well) to accomplish it.

It's almost all about prioritization and Of course how much $/T you have in your owing. But when I buy scouts, I always by the ones that end with a 4 or 9 and are only 10 - 1SKP from 7*. This way, when I buy a 6* - I get a 7* instead and could use him for a xtra season.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Addicted
    Well it depends, are you willing to spend T/green boosters to get him to Q60 (7*) or not? If he is Q57, then he will need another 45SKP (doesn't need to be precise) to reach Q60 (75SKP). You will need like 50 greenies (differs as well) to accomplish it.

It's almost all about prioritization and Of course how much $/T you have in your owing. But when I buy scouts, I always by the ones that end with a 4 or 9 and are only 10 - 1SKP from 7*. This way, when I buy a 6* - I get a 7* instead and could use him for a xtra season.

Hmm......Think I'll hold off for know. July mentioned that the scout list refreshes tomorrow, so might try that first. That and the negotiations. Will ignore the TM for now due to crazy season.

Cheers for that.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Rookie
    No offence to anyone who plays a LB ~ CD ~ RB (as opposed to CD ~ CD ~CD ) but I for one could never do it, as in real life that formation would suck and probably never work! But this is just a computer game and you can probably get away with it so each to their own I suppose.

The only team that would have a prayer of making it work in real life would be barcelona as they have that much possesion and win the ball back quickly they could just get away with it, but seriously I find it cringe worthy to even look at that formation lol