Page 87 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's difficult to make friends on T11 I think and to try and get other managers to support your team, especially you can't talk to anyone, because I'm sure I'd talk to a few saying good game or even congratulate someone that gets a result against us. Even the Batigo United or LIVERPOON manager. I even would of said "well done" to the Fc RonnyBonny manager for trying to beat us a while back in the Champions League when he watched both legs of the Semi-Final.

Some just try to add people to troll for friendlies and it's not nice, If nordeus sorted the "mutual agreement" thing out with friendlies, I'm sure more honest managers would send out ingame friend requests.
    Bang on! 2 things I really wish they would listen on. 1: allow messages to your friends/contacts within the game, and 2: Sort out the random friendlies! I've deleted a few contacts over that. It's just not on allowing other players to challenge your team without ample warning or a chance to cancel. It really should be a mutual agreement thing. How did they ever think it was a great idea to allow players to set up a friendly 3 minutes later?!?

I have a couple of contacts who send gifts, and have watched and supported my matches. They're on my level, one in particular was in the first league with me. We've had a few friendlies and have stopped that from both sides now as we've progressed and gotten to know how the game works. I drop in to see how he's doing here and there, and I'm sure he does same. We've avoided being in the same league or cup since. Though only into season 3 for us. I'd like to send him the odd "Good luck" before important matches, or arrange a friendly when both of us are willing, on less hectic days.

Nordeus need some serious talking to. It feels like they set this game up, and are lazy about updating, because God knows enough people complain about certain issues, but instead of fixing those, what did they spend their time doing ... adding in Mourinho teams ... Hmmmm.

Oh, while I'm at it, cup game earlier: I was 1-0 up, just after HT - and in the middle of making a sub, when the flippin' net went dead! AAAaaargh!!! Frantic run to the router, reboot ... took an age for it to boot back online of course ... came back to see the match had ended. Thankfully I never got to make that substitution, as I was about to take one of my strikers off. He wasn't doing much and his condition was low. Turned out he scored 2, and set up 2 more, in a 5-1 home win Sometimes it's best you don't do anything during a match. if you're set up right beforehand, trust in it.

Since the season started, I've had three negotiation bids for my back-up MR, who was my second from worse player, which up until today, I had rejected. But I am trying to strengthen my team, so as a friend from level below me, made an offer which was 1M higher than the player's value, plus 1 token, I accepted. Then what happens? Forty minutes later, my first team MR, gets a three day injury, and I'm now left without a wide player on the right. Either going to have to play a weird looking formation, or play someone OOP.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    My Fb friend started playing three weeks ago, and got his team to win the league at first attempt. Now he is level 2, and keeps pestering me (by pm on fb), to play a friendly against him. He reckons he has unbeatable team and superb tactics. As much as I like him, his boasting is beginning to annoy me. Just wondering if I should risk taking him on in a friendly, on a 1 match day. just to shut him up. Would love to see his face as his level 2 team tries to beat my level 12 side.
    He's was at it again today, calling me "chicken" for not playing against him. Arrgghh! Got so frustrated, I finally agreed tonight. He was so jubilant and kept taunting me. I put out my weakest XI, and he arranged the match. I watched but never made any alterations at all. He was making them all the time. From the moment I scored a penalty after just 2 minutes, he was never in it. I won 9-0. He hasn't messaged me back since then.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Dreamer
    when is nordeus gonna implement a system where we can choose what scout players we want to see in scout list like pre-filtering the positions that we don't need and the max age that we are going to buy ... the rest (price, qual, SA) can be randomised!! I mean.. people are gonna be more keen to spend token$$$$ lol

I think it's starting now... I've only lost the first league match 1:0 and won every other game, dominated 75%...
    But even after fixing up one injured player I still have three that are out for 1, 2 and 5 days, the longest being the main striker which only has one sub...

As long as my team stays this way it will be ok though. My AML despite being only Q15 is being a complete beast. Played one match in each competition, scored 1 goal in league and 3 in cup, made MOM in cup and CL and is progressing quite fast (22yo). I'm thinking of power training him but 15 -> 20 is a lot unfortunately...
    Current Level: 2
    [Season 1] League Winner | CL N/A | Cup Qualifying (before joining)
    [Season 2] League Waiting... | CL Playing | Cup Playing

Today opponents:

In league:

I expect very good game.

CL:

This we must win.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Today opponents:

In league:

I expect very good game.

CL:

This we must win.
    Tough game in the league, but the Champions League game you should win.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yes similar quality, I believe strikers will decide winner here.

Addicted
    my youth players arrive tomorrow, if i start my youth camp today, is the cycle immediatly set back or will it in 3 days?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████