Page 94 of 245 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

2 away matches today with great wins, 5-1 in the CL and 4-1 in the league. Jakobsen with 5 assists in those matches, Cizek with 2 goals after going in as a substitute in the second half on both matches.

on a different note, if Nordeus doesn't change the injury rate they WILL lose me as a costumer as it's getting really annoying, because it just makes them look so greedy and it really grosses me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hmmm, strange indeed! But I believe you should try a different formation, the ND isn't that "good" as people think it is. And with the Q-players you have + variety of roles and positions you could try out and play, I don't know why you picke the ND? I mostly play ND when I'm short of players due injury or if I decide to spare them for a important game later on.
    He had 4-4-2 flat before i went to sleep, he changed after into 4-1-3-2 but with 20 Q difference should have been a squashing anyways. Expecially if we played 11 vs 10 since he was playing 4-1-MR/ML-2 withou any central mid vs a through middle formation.

It's not that i switched back to ND but i tried to understand if the problem are the new modules i'm using or the game is just trolling me. Looks like it's the second case so whatever module won't change the outcomes mate.
    I myself doubted lots of times about this but living on ones skin is plenty explicative: i don't wish you to undergo what's going on here cause you'd probably smash the pc through the window. Basically, atm, no matter what formation, module, tactic, New Team is set to struggle in each and every match.

Want a further proof? Not a single negative scoring in all the matches so far. SO despite the incredible idiotic results, the system recognize the players to be performing normally like last season when we were smashing 8/10-0 abandoned teams. Like the system reads our Q on 30ish unstead of 52ish...smelly.

MATCHREPORT (DAY 5) - BALKAN BOYZ (Sz. 6 / Lvl6)

CL: We took a comfortable 0 - 3 win against the French team "AC Milan", in which Edin Džeko scored a hattrick and was declared as MoM (rate:9). We are currently 1th in group E with 6 points, 3 points ahead the 2nd placed team "Al-Hilal FC" from Spain.

LEAGUE: We took another comfortable 0 - 4 win against the Spanish team "Rayo Turicano", in which Edin Džeko scored 2, Luka Modrić and Mario Mandžukić 1 goal each. Džeko declared as MoM (rate:9). We are currently 1th with 9 points, 2 points ahead "Ryy ho" (2nd) and "Ekranas FC" (3rd), both at 7points.

TEAM TALK We have 6 players injured (4x MC + 2x AML/AMC/AMR) and I'm starting to lose my mind. I can't recall when or if we had this high % of injuries in just 5 or 6 competitive games. It's clear that something isn't as it "should" be. Despite having 95-100% condition + 90-100% morale, they just seem to get injured (mostly of the ijuries appear from "nowhere"). This means that we are "forced" to buy red packs to avoid playing "illegal formation" and therefore risk losing the game. Something that I REFUSE TO DO!
    July Fourth and dv8r like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    He had 4-4-2 flat before i went to sleep, he changed after into 4-1-3-2 but with 20 Q difference should have been a squashing anyways. Expecially if we played 11 vs 10 since he was playing 4-1-MR/ML-2 withou any central mid vs a through middle formation.

It's not that i switched back to ND but i tried to understand if the problem are the new modules i'm using or the game is just trolling me. Looks like it's the second case so whatever module won't change the outcomes mate.
    I myself doubted lots of times about this but living on ones skin is plenty explicative: i don't wish you to undergo what's going on here cause you'd probably smash the pc through the window. Basically, atm, no matter what formation, module, tactic, New Team is set to struggle in each and every match.

Want a further proof? Not a single negative scoring in all the matches so far. SO despite the incredible idiotic results, the system recognize the players to be performing normally like last season when we were smashing 8/10-0 abandoned teams. Like the system reads our Q on 30ish unstead of 52ish...smelly.
    Well, then it's probably "ment" or "programmed" to be like that. I lost my CL final against a 5* star last season as they managed to over turn and score 3 goals in 7 minutes, but what can I do? Nothing, just accept it or quite playing. So far I have 6 injured players (all midfielders+wingers) and it's obvious that the system wants (forces) me to buy red packs - something that I refuse to do!

I have invested 1000T this season and I will not invest a single T no more (and next season there will be no investments). I simply just don't give a "fu*k" you know. Either way, they screw you over some way or another. In just 4 days I have spent over 80 - 100 red packs, and everytime I decide to "recover" a player - then another one gets injured. It's like a "bad cycle".... goes round and round.

Just just grab a beer and chill, don't take it (this game) to seriously. You will just end up being angry...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    9 points from 9 in league, great start and 2 points advantage a big surprise from 2nd, he made a draw today, wierd but good for us

Trying to beat last season, got the double - league winners and league cup winners, came 2nd in the champions league. Going for the treble this season...
    Last edited by calum1989; 06-06-2013 at 09:26 PM. Reason: No signature included
    Season 1:
    League winner
    (Joined mid-season and was already out of the cup and champions league )

Season 2:
    League winner
    3rd Place League Cup
    3rd Place Champions League

Season 3:
    League winner

Season 4:
    League winner
    League Cup winner

2nd Place Champions League

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP C ROUND 2

Kindlkipper SV 0-2 July Fourth

Kindlkipper SV 109.4 3-5-2 Inverted V - July Fourth 118.3 Dandelion

Not sure what the correct counter for this formation is so I played Dandelion for to get Miku into space and also a DMC to block off the opponents AMC, It kind of cancelled each other out TBH, the home side started well and Popa must of had at least 3 chances to score or create a chance, but as you would expect July Fourth started to take control due to our sheer strength and attacks were coming from Vestergaard and Miku, but it was Pietropaolo that finally made a name for himself by scoring both our goals just before half-time from passes from Miku and Michu, Second half saw nothing effective from both teams, but for some reason the crazy T11 MOTM system struck again naming Papaleo since we subbed off Michu for Papaleo for the second half and Papaleo did create 2 chances and a run was cut out by their best defender Andre.

Goals: Pietropaolo (38,42) MOTM: Papaleo.

That's July Fourth on their way to the knockout stages basically because its an easy group for us really.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thursday.

LEAGUE. Round 3. FETHI FC (77.3) v LONDON CITY (78.5)

Result: FETHI 0-4 LONDON
    Goals: Robins 14, Zola 16, Andersson 70, Robins 78
    M.o.M: Percy Robins

Two goals in two minutes, early on, put us on course for our best result so far this season. Percy Robins latched on to a pass from Oleg Yashin, to fire us ahead, and almost immediately after, Adam Zola headed powerfully home from an Andreas Costa corner. The score remained at 2-0 until twenty minutes from the end, when home player, Swen Katz was sent off for collecting two yellow cards in the space of nine minutes. From the resultant free kick, Stig Andersson blasted the ball past an unsighted 'keeper. Robins added his second, and our fourth just ten minutes from the end. The result puts us third in the early table, on 7 points. The top two still have 100% records, but its still early days.

City: Miklosko, Haller, Costa, Fiksdal, Cole, Andersson, Santos, Duggan, Zola, Yashin, Robins.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

July Fourth's "dandelion"

July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

Kindlkipper SV 109.4 3-5-2 Inverted V - July Fourth 118.3 Dandelion

Not sure what the correct counter for this formation is so I played Dandelion for to get Miku into space and also a DMC to block off the opponents AMC, It kind of cancelled each other out TBH, the home side started well and Popa must of had at least 3 chances to score or create a chance, but as you would expect July Fourth started to take control due to our sheer strength and attacks were coming from Vestergaard and Miku, but it was Pietropaolo that finally made a name for himself by scoring both our goals just before half-time from passes from Miku and Michu, Second half saw nothing effective from both teams, but for some reason the crazy T11 MOTM system struck again naming Papaleo since we subbed off Michu for Papaleo for the second half and Papaleo did create 2 chances and a run was cut out by their best defender Andre.

Goals: Pietropaolo (38,42) MOTM: Papaleo.

That's July Fourth on their way to the knockout stages basically because its an easy group for us really.
    I believe you can use the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond against the 3-5-2 inverted v formation.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<