Page 95 of 245 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

League, round 3 result

fc vxc 0-5 Perfect Tactics

fc vxc 46.2, 3N-2W-3N-2 | Perfect Tactics 60.7, 4-3N-1-2

It was the first time in over 2 seasons that we faced the 3-2-3-2 formation and we were unsure how to set up. We went with a narrow formation and it did the job today. Our new player gets yet another hat trick and it might be time to keep him in the squad now that Pistov is falling out of favour. We got off to a blistering start, Shlimazl breaking free of the defence to put Perfect Tactics 1-0 up in the space of 3 minutes. fc vxc pushed for the equaliser straight after and they almost scored from the counter attack, De Mafia came to the rescue to make a great save. It was fairly quiet for us but we doubled our lead through Petersen's long range strike. In the 2nd half, Zenzizenzike's free kick was knocked in by Shlimazl for his second and then Zenzizenzike scored from a direct free kick 12 minutes later. Right at the end there was a chance for Shlimazl to complete his hat trick and he did, Nascimento setting him up for a tap in and that is his 2nd hat trick today.

Goals: Shlimazl (3', 57', 85' HAT), Petersen (29'), Zenzizenzike (69')
    MOTM: Shlimazl

What a player he is turning out to be and he's only 5*!

He is becoming the favourite to be top scorer now, in front of Petersen and Nascimento.
    Last edited by dv8r; 06-06-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I believe you can use the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond against the 3-5-2 inverted v formation.
    Well yeah, OK. We should of known, but we still won anyways.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    July Fourth's "dandelion"

Not a lot of difference isn't there... That's why it's called the dandelion.
    Raykco and ppturano like this.

Thursday.

CHAMPS LEAGUE. Group Stage Rnd 2. FC TOUGHT (75.9) v LONDON CITY (80.8)

Result: TOUGHT 4-2 LONDON
    Goals: van Leeuwen 8, Best 40, van Leeuwen 50, Daniels 60, Santos 64, Maric 72
    M.o.M: Khalid Lembarki (Tought)

Tea cups were flying around the visitors dressing room after this debacle. It was an embarrassing defeat against our much weaker opposition. We were two down at the break through simple goals from Dennie van Leeuwen and Don Best. It was only five minutes after the restart that van Leeuwen added a third, and we were up against it. Debutant, Jack Daniels pulled one back on the hour, from Emilio Santos' pass and then Santos scored himself, four minutes later. A comeback looked on the cards, but our defenders left Radenko Maric unmarked, and he calmly slotted home Tought's fourth. We now find ourselves bottom of the group with just one point, and with back-to-back games against Pto Alcudia as the next two fixtures. We have to play a lot better than this if we are to have any chance of reaching the knock-out stages.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Breakin News: finally the young's presentation.

It's been a week and finally coach Morgan decided to held e conference to present the late arrived youngsters which underwent a massive training before joining New Team. Despite the deluding first mathes, New Team won every single match so far. This is what oach Morg reported before presenting the boys coming all from the USA:

1- A great keeper scouted near New York, said to be so strong that his goal is like it's covered in web!
    2-A massively strong defender, a true Iron Wall, adaptable to every role!
    3-A morphing midfielder with a ferocious attitude, who is better not provoke! A beast!
    4-A young nerd, adaptable to the forward points, fixated with schemes and perfect frasing, a freakin soccer genius!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ljepoje likes this.

i wasn't here for the league match, so i went out and came to find my 3rd in the league !! after i was the 2nd with GD only !
    i got a BAD league draw, 2-2, against a very bad team, he didn't get a single win till now, and i was leading 1-0 then another lead 2-1 but he must score and get a draw ! .

now i'm 3rd with 2 goal difference from the second and 2 points difference from the first, i'm buyinga new DC and still waiting for a good GK, but no good ones, AT ALL !

Just realized that my Mr.Scout list refreshed.... There are a 23yr old ST with PK ability, 9SKP from 7*, not bad
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Thursday.

CHAMPS LEAGUE. Group Stage Rnd 2. FC TOUGHT (75.9) v LONDON CITY (80.8)

Result: TOUGHT 4-2 LONDON
    Goals: van Leeuwen 8, Best 40, van Leeuwen 50, Daniels 60, Santos 64, Maric 72
    M.o.M: Khalid Lembarki (Tought)

Tea cups were flying around the visitors dressing room after this debacle. It was an embarrassing defeat against our much weaker opposition. We were two down at the break through simple goals from Dennie van Leeuwen and Don Best. It was only five minutes after the restart that van Leeuwen added a third, and we were up against it. Debutant, Jack Daniels pulled one back on the hour, from Emilio Santos' pass and then Santos scored himself, four minutes later. A comeback looked on the cards, but our defenders left Radenko Maric unmarked, and he calmly slotted home Tought's fourth. We now find ourselves bottom of the group with just one point, and with back-to-back games against Pto Alcudia as the next two fixtures. We have to play a lot better than this if we are to have any chance of reaching the knock-out stages.
    Your players must of been tipsy for that game with signing Jack Daniels.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Breakin News: finally the young's presentation.

It's been a week and finally coach Morgan decided to held e conference to present the late arrived youngsters which underwent a massive training before joining New Team. Despite the deluding first mathes, New Team won every single match so far. This is what oach Morg reported before presenting the boys coming all from the USA:

1- A great keeper scouted near New York, said to be so strong that his goal is like it's covered in web!
    2-A massively strong defender, a true Iron Wall, adaptable to every role!
    3-A morphing midfielder with a ferocious attitude, who is better not provoke! A beast!
    4-A young nerd, adaptable to the forward points, fixated with schemes and perfect frasing, a freakin soccer genius!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love Clark Kent + Tony Stark!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well yeah, OK. We should of known, but we still won anyways.
    Counter formations arent always necessary anyway, but against teams like Batigo, you might need to use one. I have some tough teams in my league it seems, they could end our unbeaten run... a loss is due

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<