Page 108 of 245 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

My midfielders were drunk in CL

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

My midfielders were drunk in CL
    Hahah, They played great in the cup so that game had to celebrate with a 2-3 bottles of beer

CL - round 3 : FC LA 0-7 ROYAL FC

a good easy win got us back into the leadership of the cl group with 7 points and 2 points difference from the 2nd. we waited for 20 minutes to get the first goal which came from Mathijs (DR) through a penalty, 6 minutes later the same player doubled the score with the same way, a penalty, 10 minutes later the same player Mathijs got the hat-trick through a free kick. just before halftime it was time to change the scorer, so Quiroz (AMR), our new Mexican signing, got his first goal of the cl and his second with the team, after the second half started Quiroz got a second goal for himself, and 10 minutes later he got the 2nd hat-trick today, the last goal came from Moller (MC).

Goals : Mathijs 20',26',36' - Quiroz 45',52',61' - Moller 77' . MotM : Quiroz

Team Talk : the only bad thing about this game is that my AML, Sami, got a red card and will be away from the next game against FC LA in the start of 2nd leg, we scored today after he was suspended so it shouldn't be a problem.
    another thing is that although we scored 7 goals this match, noone did an assist all goals came from single plays but it doesn't matter alot really since we won easily

FCB
    how to send a jersey to a friend ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    how to send a jersey to a friend ?
    if u bought it with tokens u can, if not u can't, to send it go to your storage and press on it, it will tell u to use it as a home/away jersey or release it for 1 token or send it to a friend then choose the friend and send it

League - round 5 : ROYAL FC - Tempoyak FC

his formation : Season 41-untitled.jpg
    well, that is a one strange formation.

any help with that formation will be good

45 mins. left for the match

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post
    if u bought it with tokens u can, if not u can't, to send it go to your storage and press on it, it will tell u to use it as a home/away jersey or release it for 1 token or send it to a friend then choose the friend and send it
    to send an emblem , the process is same right
    Last edited by FCB; 06-08-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    to send an emblem , the process is same right
    yes, but as i said it must be bought with tokens

Champions League: New Team Nub Edition Obliterates the enemy.

Not much to say as it's proven now that using an idiotic module "personal trainers" style such as 3-2MC-3AM-2 alwais pais off. We surely didn't overwhelm the pressure bar but point is they NEVER had a chanche in the whole first half, which we confortably ended 0-3. Much better than dominating and being 0-0, or not? In the second half we played a bit with out new adaptability and without changing players (if not a role for a role) we easily switched into at least 4 different setup. A peculiar note to 3-1-3W-2AMC-1 which i kinda liked on display, from which 2 of the second half's 3 more goals arrived. Renamed "Arrow" since its display tells all. On a side note, another impressive display of strenght from the youngs.

Scorers: T.Stark (24'), J.Romer (25'), T.Stark (44'), M.Lopez (55'), J.Romer (82'), Tom Becker (88').
    MoM: C.Kent (9), New Team.

-We are almost done with our keeper and standing on the greens left Stark will average 52-53 for now.
    Ljepoje likes this.

After my first DMC had 2 injuries in one run (in the 1st match after healed he got the next one) my newly bought DMC just got injured hard core... broken leg -> 19 days. what. the. ****. Won the game 3:0 but that doesn't do me that good...
    Current Level: 2
    [Season 1] League Winner | CL N/A | Cup Qualifying (before joining)
    [Season 2] League Waiting... | CL Playing | Cup Playing