Page 127 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

won 5-1 in the league and lost 1-2 in the CUP (didn't watch the match 4-2 win total) so first lost in T11
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Rookie
    FC F zum C is happy today!
    We just won vs our hardest rival - now we won vs our rivals in league!
    being 8/0 W/L
    Goals scored:38
    Goals against: 0 (!)
    YEAH

Yet we are a bit frightened at cup , enemy having ~+5 quality , we still wonder what to use against 4-3-2-1 xmas tree
    Season:2 - League:2
    Winner : 1
    Current Status:
    League 1st
    Cup - still in
    CL- 1st in group

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, agree. Believe it's 3xDC since he don't have any ML+MR in his squad.
    I'll try that, thanks.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Match Report - AEPRE FC v. AORDP FC (Canadian Team)

Not too dominant but very great performance from all the AEPRE FC players, especially Kovacevic who is officially gained a status of total defender. The manager praises Kovacevic after the match as "the next John Terry". July Fourth should also be credited for a goal and an assist last night. But Kovacevic is the man who is being talked after the match, as he earned 9 match rating for two matches in a row from the NGE.

NGE Man of the Match Kovacevic (9)
    Manager's Rating
    3pts-Kovacevic
    2pts-July Fourth
    1pt-David Luiz

Manager's Point Ranking
    July Fourth-13
    Falcao-8
    Hazard-8
    Kovacevic-6
    Lampard-4
    Pricop Catalin-3
    Y.Abouret-3
    D.Andersson-3
    Terry-3
    Turnbull-2
    A.Cole-2
    David Luiz-2
    Ljepoje-1
    van Hart-1

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    I have a question:

My friends are playing T11 but on different server ...is there any chance that we land up on the same server in future ?
    No, once your on a server, that's it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No, once your on a server, that's it.
    I have a Japanese friend, he's in different league and I found him in the CL at Level 2. I added him and in my L3 league, he's in my league.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

AEPRE FC READY FOR THE ARRIVAL OF 2 YOUTH PLAYERS!!!

The semester for the AEPRE FC Youth Academy has ended, lots of students are very happy to return home and visit their parents. A very great end-of-semester party from all the academy players, as they are celebrating their hard works and teardrops they wasted in all the trainings they had. There is one big question mark, who will it be and how great he is? We'll find out!

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. SCTA FC (Indonesian Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 19:58 ICT
    Referee: Glenn Harwardson

Opponent Analysis

Formation: 4-1-4-1
    Position in League: 2nd (24 pts)

Match Preview
    AEPRE FC looking to extend the gap between them and SCTA FC to 7 points as they are ready for one of the biggest matches in this season so far. SCTA FC is playing on 4-1-4-1 formation, with lots of transfers recently being made to the team, Gary Hamilton is one of our biggest threat. AEPRE FC looking to beat them with 4-3W-1-2 formation, with Morgan O'Bree still in Falcao's place because he still recovering from his injury, as the rest of the lineup pretty much the same. In-form Miodrag Kovacevic still looking to continue this kind of form, and remain with an average NGE rating of 9 in the league.

July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I have a Japanese friend, he's in different league and I found him in the CL at Level 2. I added him and in my L3 league, he's in my league.
    Your Japanese friend is in the same server as you. You know that because he was in your CL. Since you added him as your friend, top11 put him in your league the next season. You quoted July so I'm not sure if you are questioning his comment but he was right, you can't do anything if your friends are not in your server.

ROYAL RUMBLE CUP - LAST 16 PREVIEW

July Fourth are into the last 16 of the RR Cup for the first time in 4 seasons since the format change from Nordeus that increased our difficulty of winning the cup by somewhat and its been very difficult for us to come to terms with those changes, under the old format we would of been facing off against erster FC Puma in the final every season and most likely winning the game since we are a lot stronger than our sister team now.

The RR Cup draw for the last 16 is quite tough as you would expect with it being the RR Cup and Level 19 is well represented with having 6 teams remaining with the rest being Level 20. July Fourth are the strongest in quality by 0.5 and face a tough Last 16 draw against Rekiny Rybink and if we qualify we will likely face our new friend club Benca FC in the Quarter-Finals who we bought Vestergaard through negotiations. Our potiential Semi-Finalists are less likely to pose a major threat to our Last 16 or Quarter-Finals, If we do make it all the way to the final then our opponents could be anyone. We will see what happens from here, but whatever happens we can be pleased that we have had greater involvement in the Cup this season than in previous seasons since the format change.

Odds: July Fourth to WIN the RR Cup: 8/1.
    Ayman, dv8r and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Match Report - AEPRE FC 3-0 SCTA FC (Indonesian Team)

An ultimate performance from AEPRE FC as they managed to extend the gap to 7 points. Ignacio Gonzalez's red card allows AEPRE FC to break their defense even more easily. SCTA FC goes through the defensive line twice but both efforts have gone wide. However, bad day for the medics and the manager as Pricop Catalin is out due to his hamstring grain injury. He will returns at the same time as Falcao.

NGE Man of the Match Kovacevic (8)
    Manager's Rating
    3pts-July Fourth
    2pts-Hazard
    1pt-Kovacevic

Manager's Rating Rankings
    July Fourth-16
    Hazard-10
    Falcao-8
    Kovacevic-7
    Lampard-4
    Pricop Catalin-3