Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Addicted
    guess u can cool the champagne^^
    t0m.- likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Apprentice
    ROYAL RUMBLE CUP - LAST 16, 1ST LEG

Manchester City 1-1 Real madrid

Manchester City 34.5 3-2(DMC)-2(mc)-1-1(st) - real madrid 30.9 4-3-3W

Tough match, loads of chances wasted..Not to mention the guy is lvl4.
    Goals and ratings:
    N. n. anh (9' - assist from Pope) Bezerra (44' - Assist from Thongkaew)
    MOTM: van Keuten.

League, round 10

SAFEN FC 0-4 Perfect Tactics

SAFEN FC: 50.3, 4-3W-1-2 | Perfect Tactics: 61.0, 4-5-1v/butterfly 2nd half

We won against 2nd place today in what could be a very important match for us. We go 7 points clear at the top of the table with the win. We had a good start to the match, Pistov should have given us the lead early on but his shot went wide. It was Nascimento who did make it 0-1 after breaking free of the defence and finishing past the goalkeeper. Our opponents never really threatened but they did get a couple of counter attacks in which we dealt with very well. We were then awarded a penalty which Petersen converted. SAFEN FC tested our goalkeeper from a free kick but it was an easy save, this was just before half time and it could have given them momentum into the 2nd half. Instead, we continued to dominate and we were awarded a string of free kicks that Petersen missed. Pistov made it 0-3, Mata setting him up for the goal. Of course, Mata did get a goal from a long range strike and he continues to score in his 4th season at the club.

Goals: Nascimento (32'), Petersen (40' PEN), Pistov (60'), Mata (80')
    MOTM: Van der Zande

We've also put Zenzizenzike back on free kick duties as Petersen missed a fair bit today.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    I had a pretty much injury-free season until today, 3 injuries in 3 matches (2 friendlies with light tackling, one in league).

Im out of the cup in 3rd round

League looks fine, Im 3rd, 4th and 5th started falling behind, and first two teams still have to play each other while I already played both of them. Looks like Ill become 2nd or 3rd at end of the season.

In CL Im 3rd but only one point behind second, second has to play first and I have to play last so there is a good chance he loses and I win, which would give me 2nd place and one more round of CL.

injury count total: 4
    scheduled matches: 1
    friendlies: 2
    training: 1
    Last edited by Bermudo; 06-13-2013 at 08:58 PM.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

CUP: Disappointing. We faced a rather weaker team (Q46) and we destroyed them at least on the pitch. But the engine decided we gotta sweat for it since after few mins we took a goal against at their one first and only action of all the match, being it, like July and Dv8 are experiencing too, from a corner kick by a 5* player against our 7* Aerial Defender. We quickly equalized few minutes later then Hutton gave us the lead. In the second half we abandoned the butterfly and the 3-1-4-2 (both ineffective despite they are counters, guess engine didn't like) and switched to first a 3-5-2 flat, then 3-5-2 V. We filled all the second 45' with missed occasions while they couldn't have a single one. Yet, the final stats show equal terms. Must be said that at HT New Team had 9 shoots, of which ONE on goal. Interesting to say the least. So instead of a good match we are risking to go out would the engine gift them another goal from nowhere (CK).

Scorers: J.Skogman (12'), Tom Becker (20'), Oliver Hutton (66').
    MoM: O.Hutton (8), New Team.

LEAGUE:

Following this season's trend we got this time an early injury to Schneider (2 days out, 19th Injury in 19 matches) which forced us to bring in Hutton not giving him any rest. The good new was that Becker could finally sit on bench for this one, and got just a last spark of the match in the second half. As for the match, not much to say. They held good untill Schneider got off then we overwhelmed them with a clear quality gap.
    New Team is now 8 pts ahead of the second one.

Scorers: J.Blaze, O.Hutton, M.Aloui, T.Stark, M.Aloui, F.Bergera, M.Lopez.
    MoM: F.Bergera (9), New Team (wtf?).

Afterthoughts

We are ****ing sick of this one match, one injury bull****. We can't manage to cover enough reds for Lopez and his 4 days injury that Kent is out for 5. We can't collect at least 12 for Kent that Schneider is out for 2. It's been like that since day 1 let alone the PT injuries. We refuse to spend any token on healings as we clearly stated we won't p2p anymore unless for a new season with reduced budget. Tomorrow we have 2 more games so we should expect two more injuries.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.

Thursday.

LEAGUE. Round 10. LONDON CITY (80.9) v GARION FC (74.2)

Result: LONDON 4-1 GARION
    Goals: Santos 27, Robins 31, Lee 37, Watts 67, Robins 86
    M.o.M: Jonathan Watts

This comfortable win again puts us back, top of the table by 1 point. For the first half-hour, it was close, but once Emilio Santos had fired us ahead, we seemed to get it together as a team and never looked back. Percy Robins added a second shortly after, and although Jung-Hwan Lee halved the defecit before the break, it didn't throw us. Two Andrea Costa corners led to second half goals to confirm the win. Firstly, it was Jonathan Watts who benefited from Costa's accuracy, and Robins headed home the fourth, near the end.

CITY: Miklosko, Costa, Fiksdal, Watts, Cole, Andersson, Santos, Hori (Duggan), Daniels, Yashin, Robins.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

LMAO, what a JOKE! All of the pre-list favourites (besides DS) lost their opening games in the final-eight! .... The biggest "shockers" was the games between Man.Utd - Fenerbahce (1-3) and FC Landsberg (0-2) Roma FC (Рома)....

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Hey guys. Slightly off topic, but I have been experimenting with uploading pictures of my players to my team showcase. Before I go too far, can you give me some feedback on them? Thanks.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

The guy who knocked me out of the cup gets owned.

This is how you know he got lucky and doesn't deserve to be in the last 16. I just laugh at this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

My "NEW" scout list, and i must have braking a record: from day one to now not a single scout was under 24 yo, what poor effort by Nordeus generator. I do think it should be reguled.
    Ljepoje likes this.