Page 145 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Our opponent for the cup switched time during night (4 am) and put our second leg right after the league match (something we totally hate as it's pretty cheap), which was early morning anyways. So not only we missed the League, but also the Cup, where he presented full force.
    We were lucky that, even being tired and not recovering, we managed to pull out a retaliation loss with 2 away goals which sent us to the next phase.

Pretty pissed as we lost our first match this season, but meh, he deserved to go out like he did, even more pissed than me. On a side note, 8 Q difference didn't make ****: his 4-4-2 flat was better than 3-1-4-2 seems. Such fail, Engine.

On a side note, we played with half reserves since we had league first.
    Is he your friend or is he playing in your league? It must be one of these, else he doesnt know when u are playing?

I like to unfriend people when I think they might do things like this, and befriend them after the games
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post

If I happen to start power training, could he be a scout by the end of season?
    I bought him when he was 43, and with some kind of power training, got him to 44, he's getting 2 skill points in hard training, sometimes 3 if his progress since last match/training is about 60-70%
    Well, he is 6SKP from 5* and 81SKP from 6*... It's your decision

Next time, try to get a player like this the first week of a season.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Is he your friend or is he playing in your league? It must be one of these, else he doesnt know when u are playing?

I like to unfriend people when I think they might do things like this, and befriend them after the games
    Don't need to be friends, just re-schedule ... More know as the @Dv8r trick

I used it only once, and lost (won't use it again)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    3 league losses in a row, 2 of them against teams placed 12 & 14. all 5 defeats in the league were against weaker and much weaker teams. greed is one of the seven deadly sins so the creators on this game will pay in the after life for all their crimes against humanity. anyway here are some photos of today's loss.

stats:

rating:

currently 5th in my league will be 6th if the team behind me wins.
    This is kinda "strange".. Happend to you last season as well, right? You should try to change formation, line-up or orders.

I'm a T-buyer with 6-8* players, but still sometimes I struggle against opposition with 3/4* players. It's rough nowadays.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    This is kinda "strange".. Happend to you last season as well, right? You should try to change formation, line-up or orders.

I'm a T-buyer with 6-8* players, but still sometimes I struggle against opposition with 3/4* players. It's rough nowadays.
    I change my formation occasionally to "counter" the opponent, apparently it only works against stronger opponents. I lost 5 matches in the league this season, all against weaker teams (3-2, 3-2, 2-1, 2-1, 1-0), all goals came late, in 3 of the matches I scored first (led 2-0 in one match). in every single match I had almost double the shots and more possession but I just get 1-2 goals in minutes 70-90 and lose it. I don't know what to do anymore, it's just too random, nothing I do can help me win I guess.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    1st in league
    1st in cl

everything is ok, we should not have big problems in league and also if we will won tomorrow against 2nd we are 100% league winners.

An interesting youth has show up. We just asked 10t for an offer over bob denver and the other guy accepted (q 49,2). Hence we got a free spot now. We will sell the other young (q34,2) starting from 1,8 m and take in this one for 21t. Will be our first youth ever taken.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. Antoine FC (French Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 20:57 ICT
    Referee: Adrian Baciou

Team Comparison & Analysis

Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond, illegal because GK is not his natural position.
    Position in League: 14th (1 pt)

AEPRE FC set to bury to bottommarker Antoine FC into the ground, and keep the team in a very great shape for getting 100% record in league and the Champions League.

Antoine FC, who is currently playing on 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond, will be penalised with 20% poscession because their goalkeeper Mehdi Molaania is an MC, as their goalkeeper Shane Pilkington is playing on ST. AEPRE FC looking very great, with the new signing Gareth Bale will be playing on the LM, making him the first legit LM in many seasons. The rest of the lineup pretty much the same, but some changes to the arrows, as the LM (Bale), an attacking-minded player will be playing on red arrow today.

Lineups

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    1st in league
    1st in cl

everything is ok, we should not have big problems in league and also if we will won tomorrow against 2nd we are 100% league winners.
    Me too, as I'm looking forward to get this record for the first time ever in AEPRE FC's history...
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-15-2013 at 02:32 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

An interesting youth has show up. We just asked 10t for an offer over bob denver and the other guy accepted (q 49,2). Hence we got a free spot now. We will sell the other young (q34,2) starting from 1,8 m and take in this one for 21t. Will be our first youth ever taken.
    I wouldn't take him, he will be a 3* by next season. You need like 65KP to get him to 5*, then another 75SKP to 6* or 5* (if you plan to keep him as a 5* for next season).

For 21T you "can" get better.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Apprentice
    I bought another scout. Its a bit late in the season but exactly what my team was missing: 49 quality 23yo shadow striker aml/amc. one year younger and day one would have been perfect, but you dont get perfect on the scout list.