Page 147 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Nope, gain is alwais minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Nope, gain is alwais minimal.
    So friendlies with very weak, abandoned teams is not a good choice then as we'll need to risk injuries...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Saturday.

LEAGUE. Round 12. BEYTO ATLATIK (85.6) v LONDON CITY (81.1)

Result: BEYTO 1-1 LONDON
    Goals: Robins 39, Stepanov 58
    M.o.M: Joseph Yobo

This was a tough draw, against a high quality team, who are struggling down in 8th place. The match was very even throughout. Mads Leth put Percy Robins through to score, six minutes before the half time break. A quarter of an hour into the second period, Sergey Stepanov produced an equaliser for the home club, and that remained the score until the end. Although it was a good point, it has dropped us down to third in the table.

CITY: Miklosko, Costa, Fiksdal, Watts, Rabus, Andersson, Santos, Hori, Daniels, Leth, Robins.

Season 41-miklosko.jpg LUDEK MIKLOSKO
    [/COLOR]
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Is high-scored friendly gain load of skill points and can be done in a similar way as power training?
    Well they gain the same amount of skill progress as training, the advantages of a friendly is extra booster packs, the disadvantage is more chance of injuries, but if you create a "punchbag" account and set it in a illegal formation and set it on easy tackling then it should be advantageous.

I play 2 friendlies a day against my punchbag teams and 4 friendlies on days when I only have just the 1 competitive game.
    Raykco and pnr8555 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FC Kneipenkick lost today 3-2 at Malika FC. Malika played an asymetric system 3W-DMC-ML-MC(right)-AMC-3ST, FCK played 4-DMC-MC-MR-AML-2ST. The 2 strikers make a 3W defense normally trouble and my AML was not covered, but the match engine decided to give Malika the edge. She went in front with a penalty (foul by Lapata) and another goal quickly 2-0, but Kneipenkick could equalize up to half-time. In the second half both teams had chances, but Malika scored the late winner. With this loss FCKs lead got reduced to 2 points.

Better news for Troll FC. In the cup the next round is reached after an 1-0, 2-1 on aggregate win vs. AS Monac (active manager, watched the match, but made no substitutions). The next round will be tough, Compton Town has 5 more quality than Troll.
    In the league Troll could beat inactive Lübecker Adler 3-0. Özgenc and Dynamo Moscow play later, but with this win Troll FC remained in the title race.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 06-15-2013 at 05:03 PM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

So we now know that ghe youth system is a DOUBLE scam: not only takes Ts to get players, but the cost does not represent the training capability: our 18 yo 21 T youth trains averagly (considering he's 4*) not over +120 per max session. Totally useless. At least it's valued 7,5 m and would it sell for abt 10 it would mean 25T worth of money, an almost good payback.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    So we now know that ghe youth system is a DOUBLE scam: not only takes Ts to get players, but the cost does not represent the training capability: our 18 yo 21 T youth trains averagly (considering he's 4*) not over +120 per max session. Totally useless. At least it's valued 7,5 m and would it sell for abt 10 it would mean 25T worth of money, an almost good payback.
    So 18 y/o NGE gens is much better than youth player?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Win puts Perfect Tactics well clear of the field!

League, round 12

F.K. R E 0-2 Perfect Tactics

F.K. RE: 51.6, 3N-4-3/3N-3N-2W-2/3N-2N-2W-3 | Perfect Tactics: 61.2, 4-2-2-2 hex/4-5-1v

We did what we needed to do and we won, putting us 11 points clear of the rest of the chasing pack. It could be reduced to 9 later today but we won't care. We beat the only other unbeaten team in the league but we had to work hard for it, including a game lag during an injury which almost cost us the game. We had a positive start to the game, an early chance from Pistov to give us a lead but his shot went wide. Our opponents didn't really threat too much and we punished them with a goal, Shlimazl breaking free of the defence and finishing past the goalkeeper for 0-1. Suddenly our opponents decided to go for it and had quite a lot of chances to score, two came from one on one situations but was cleared for a corner which came to nothing. In the 2nd half we had some chances but it became a stalemate, both teams cancelling each other out and not many clear cut chances were made. They did have a chance when Pistov was injured and then our game LAGGED which almost cost us a goal. That came at the same time our opponents changed to a more attacking formation and we were fortunate to make the sub. Our opponents couldn't break us down and we hit them on the counter attack, Petersen with a nice finish to give us the win and seal the 3 points.

Goals: Shlimazl (24'), Petersen (84')
    MOTM: Petersen
    pnr8555 and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    So 18 y/o NGE gens is much better than youth player?
    Well yeah. The Q 45 guy i took was 18 yo 10m value, and had peaks of 165-175 on max training. This one capped 120 at top being still q42. Not a worthy try, but i m glad i made it so now i know

Apprentice
    todays results:

CoolioFC 4-1 Nitharsan FC(26.8)

out of both cups, so just the league to concentrate on. good win today by the looks of it, was unable to attend as i was playing golf. but it was an expected victory, so i let the boys get on with it. with zganiacz struggling with just 2 goals in the league this season ive had to rely on a left winger for the goals. fabio matto scores twice, taking his tally to 6 this season. struggling for goals, but another win.
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1