Page 150 of 245 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

After yesterdays 2-3 away loss FC Kneipenkick is back on track with a 4-0 against Natti, 4th in table:

Starting formation: 4-5-1V-style
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

JULY FOURTH PLAYER REVIEWS WEEK 2 (DAY 8-14)

On the Up
    • Umar Malik - Much better from the hybrid DC/DMC this week, putting more effort in and is playing to the level we require after a disappointing start since joining the club at the beginning of the season.
    • Hatsune Miku - Our current top scorer this season and you can't write little Miku off from going all the way this season to win our golden boot award, scored 4 in a league game earlier this week
    • Aaron Ramirez - Our brilliant defender has shown his best form that got him into the team in the first place and has scored a couple of goals from corners recently
    • Stacey Papaleo - Still scoring and made up a lot of ground with playing more games with the absence of Pietropaolo being injured, difficult to leave out a aging natural goalscorer to give a young player a chance of playing games.

Going Down
    • Kevin Mensah - 2 red cards this week, beginning to undo his great reputation of our brilliant free-kick taker in the past mainly through frustration which is understandable but he is now a shadow of this former self. He will leave the club at the end of the season.
    • Michu - Still playing well enough but dropped off the boil a little, always starts a season well the drops towards the end.
    • Kasper Petersen - Just not really delivering much when he plays now, he will leave the club at the end of the season.
    • Ivor Hardy - Struggling to stay in the team with getting injured all the time, We expected a lot more from Hardy but just seems to be having a hard time lately and because of this we have no first choice free-kick taker. He will still be around next season as a reserve.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-16-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    pnr8555 and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Match Report - AEPRE FC v. keks fc (German Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 21:53 ICT
    Referee: Rodrigo Oro

Team Comparison

Formation: 4-1DMC-3MC/MR-1-1
    Position in League: 12th (9 pts)

AEPRE FC wanted to get their first ever half-season 100% record, as they will need to beat a very inferior team, keks fc.

keks fc is playing on a very weird formation, as AEPRE FC looked through the past results, they think that 4-4-2 classic will be the best option to go with. Two players will be dropped to prevent injuries as they will be facing Hai Vu FC in the CL Round of 16 on the Monday morning. Eden Hazard will be playing in place of July Fourth, as Ljepoje playing as a left MC.

July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Match Report - AEPRE FC v. keks fc (German Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 21:53 ICT
    Referee: Rodrigo Oro

Team Comparison

Formation: 4-1DMC-3MC/MR-1-1
    Position in League: 12th (9 pts)

AEPRE FC wanted to get their first ever half-season 100% record, as they will need to beat a very inferior team, keks fc.

keks fc is playing on a very weird formation, as AEPRE FC looked through the past results, they think that 4-4-2 classic will be the best option to go with. Two players will be dropped to prevent injuries as they will be facing Hai Vu FC in the CL Round of 16 on the Monday morning. Eden Hazard will be playing in place of July Fourth, as Ljepoje playing as a left MC.

Should be a very easy win here for AEPRE, something like 5-0 or 6-0.
    pnr8555 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Today we will face a hard CL enemy. My team avg is slightly better, yet i still dunno if 4-5-1V motivated will work against 4-4-2 classic?

Rookie
    How can I make my formation "motivated" ?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iL FaLCoNe View Post
    How can I make my formation "motivated" ?
    Use red arrows on the players you want to motivate.

Rookie
    I also have a CL match against a pretty good opponent. My team rating is slightly better than his. But I usually face troubles against those opponents. He finished the group stage with 19.6. However, he improved his team to be 23.5! My average is 26.9.
    I am just wondering if his formation (4-1DMC-3W-2) is the counter of mine(4-5-1V) ..
    And another question, I have a player whose rating is probably the highest among the team, but his form is so poor. Do u suggest me to start the game with him?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    Use red arrows on the players you want to motivate.

Thanx mate.
    Red arrows make players more offensive, don't they?
    Last edited by iL FaLCoNe; 06-16-2013 at 03:09 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iL FaLCoNe View Post
    Thanx mate.
    Red arrows make players more offensive, don't they?
    Yes but no one really knows exactly how it works except that they tire faster. Some believe the player is moved up one position in the field when your team has the ball and some just believe it boosts the attacking stats on behalf of the defensive ones. The developers have been vague on the issue but saying that AML/AMR with red arrows actually becomes wing attackers whatever that means in response with critique against only being able to have narrow strikers.

I have had positive effect "what I believe at least" with these kind of players "AML/AMR" red arrowed when up against 3 narrow defenders.
    Last edited by Kukilon; 06-16-2013 at 03:33 PM.
    iL FaLCoNe likes this.