Page 157 of 245 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, it's tough. But the CUP's should be tough and rough, that's why it becomes a relief and joy when you win it (or get 2nd or 3rd)... It's the feeling of satisfaction

I never doubted you for a second, Wonderful!
    I d like to see how you'd have fun onto going for the cup vs lv6 teams with respectively Q59.9 (wided between reserves too) and 63. Not fun, granted. Ultimately it all comes down to the server you play, if you re on a new server, and to the cup sort selection if you are on old servers. Any lv20-21 t buyer woulda have had an avg 8* or 9* team facing july. Which might be fun a couple of times, but not every season. In my case, i ll have those two personal trainers tards over and over and over abusing their cc cup for me is not much more than a challenge untill quarters. Just think thet FC Barcelona (alex) has 14 players in squad. Not even a spare keeper. Just a dc/dr/dl one mc and one st. All the rest comes from red packs purchased to keep the top eleven out of injuries.

FCB
    Won the CUP 1st leg home match with 5-1 ...
    good opponent (nor strong/nor weak) with 18.6 rating and used below formation

---------st----st----------
    --aml----------------amr--
    -------dml-------dmr-------
    ---dl----dc--dc--dr--------

I started with 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly and scored only one goal with this order
    attacking, pass through middle, red arrow on all players at the opponent's half, the rest with blue arrows...

at half time I have changed my formation to 4-2-2-2 hexagon and scored 4 goals and gave only one with this order
    attacking, down the flanks, red arrow on AML/AMR,ST, no arrow on MCs,blue arrows on defenders...

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Question to all:

my 2 u21 player come in next 2 days, what will happend if now i upgrade my youth academy. Nordeus said that young player couldn't be generated if youth acca in construction. So i have my 2 player after completed my academy or i need to wait for fuking 24 next days ?
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Good day for Troll FC:
    In the league Troll FC leads the table now since Dynamo Moscow lost surprisinly and felt to rank 3, 3 points behind Troll. 2nd is Ă–zgenc, on par with Troll, but with 7 goals less. And in the cup Troll FC (38.9, 4-5-1V) grabbed a 2-1 home win vs. favourite Compton Town (43.7, 4-4-2).
    In the CL Troll FC has to turn around a 0-2 away loss, that won't be easy. Same as well for FC Kneipenkick, but FCK scored at least a goal and must turn around a 1-2.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 06-17-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    Won the CUP 1st leg home match with 5-1 ...
    good opponent (nor strong/nor weak) with 18.6 rating and used below formation

---------st----st----------
    --aml----------------amr--
    -------dml-------dmr-------
    ---dl----dc--dc--dr--------

I started with 3-2-2-2-1 Butterfly and scored only one goal with this order
    attacking, pass through middle, red arrow on all players at the opponent's half, the rest with blue arrows...

at half time I have changed my formation to 4-2-2-2 hexagon and scored 4 goals and gave only one with this order
    attacking, down the flanks, red arrow on AML/AMR,ST, no arrow on MCs,blue arrows on defenders...

Why would you play through middle using butterfly which has 4 wingers and just 2 central mids? 0.o

Also i guess his two DMs were DMC and not DML/DMR, cause 3 wingers per side = illegal formation

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    Question to all:

my 2 u21 player come in next 2 days, what will happend if now i upgrade my youth academy. Nordeus said that young player couldn't be generated if youth acca in construction. So i have my 2 player after completed my academy or i need to wait for fuking 24 next days ?
    You would need to wait 24 days, so its best to let your youth players arrive and then do your next construction.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    Question to all:

If you are at level 2 getting youth players is not that useful. The premium one is a fast developer, but costs a lot of tokens. The free one is for free, but has 1* or 2* quality, so it is very unlikely you find a buyer for him. But continue upgrading your academy, from league level 4 onwards you will find buyers for your free one and the youth academy produces some money. The premium ones are probably good at higher levels, because you only have to spend tokens, but no money. They grow very fast, but at lower levels you usually can get good developers for reasonable prices.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    If you are at level 2 getting youth players is not that useful. The premium one is a fast developer, but costs a lot of tokens. The free one is for free, but has 1* or 2* quality, so it is very unlikely you find a buyer for him. But continue upgrading your academy, from league level 4 onwards you will find buyers for your free one and the youth academy produces some money. The premium ones are probably good at higher levels, because you only have to spend tokens, but no money. They grow very fast, but at lower levels you usually can get good developers for reasonable prices.
    do we need tokens for youth players ? why so ? I thought its free ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    do we need tokens for youth players ? why so ? I thought its free ...
    Yeah you need tokens for the higher quality one, but if you have a stock of green boosters then its worth signing the token player and power train him. The free youth player is useless to keep but good to sell immediately for extra $ and is a slow to medium paced trainer, they are generally added for the player pool for other clubs and keep transfers on a good supply.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah you need tokens for the higher quality one, but if you have a stock of green boosters then its worth signing the token player and power train him. The free youth player is useless to keep but good to sell immediately for extra $ and is a slow to medium paced trainer, they are generally added for the player pool for other clubs and keep transfers on a good supply.
    ohh thank you .. I thought youth players are free ...
    Last edited by FCB; 06-17-2013 at 07:56 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013