Page 163 of 245 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - LAST 16, 2ND LEG

July Fourth 3-2 SERDAR FB

July Fourth win 6-3 on aggregate
    July Fourth 118.9 3-4-1-2 then 66 mins 3-3W-1-2 - SERDAR FB 112.1 4-3N-1-2

This game was a right pain and not one for the nerves either, what was supposed to be a routine straight forward performance to see off our opponents turned our rather ugly, because to be fair SERDAR's players gave it their best shot and also dominated the first half getting the first few chances in early, but it was on 14 minutes our Midfielder made a mistake and gave the ball away to Sanchez and he made a run and took his shot cleanly to beat Seaman in goal and the visitors were all of a sudden back in the tie. The first half continued this way with SERDAR winning a corner but Hogan heading it away and Jeong playing it forward to Calmatui to take a shot on goal for Stuart to block it, Mirabel hit one from 20 meters and Adams blocked it, SERDAR quite easily could of been at least level on aggregate here.

I rang the changes it HT, bringing on Diamond, Ramirez and Malik for our 3 most tiring players in condition and this gave our team the capabilities to respond instantly, Pietropaolo on a counter attack from us got forward and burst past the SERDAR defence and took it round the keeper to score his first goal since being out injured twice and Miku from 25 meters 5 minutes afterwards put July Fourth into the lead on the night, but just as we were getting on top of the game, the pressure bar somehow mysteriously shifted towards 80-20 in favour of SERDAR, a few minutes later a SERDAR attack resulted in a corner for them for only Ramirez to do something silly and delibrately handball in the box and was shown the RED CARD. That justified why the pressure bar moved beforehand because the NGE pushed us into a illegal formation and we moved Kareski to DC to send it back to normal, he played better as DC than MC his natural position by winning 2 tackles afterwards. SERDAR's equaliser on the night came from the penalty spot when Rastall sent Seaman the wrong way and it was 2-2 with just over 20 minutes to play, we were playing with 10 men and 2 goals from SERDAR would knock us out on away goals, However... Any attacks from Rastall, Sanchez and Calmatui were defended well and late on in the game... Pietropaolo played a good ball forward for Papaleo to hit it first time and send it past Hajek in goal for SERDAR to ease the July Fourth's nerves as another SERDAR goal would of been trouble for us.

Goals: Sanchez (14) Pietropaolo (50) Miku (55) Rastall (66 PEN) Papaleo (82) MOTM: Pietropaolo.
    S/O: Ramirez (66)

Team Talk: Well, I'm a bit relieved more than anything else because our opponents kept themselves in with a 'fighting chance' of turning us over with a 3-1 lead we head from the first leg, but having said that its job done in a rather ugly way. Another thing, we are picking up a lot of RED CARDS this season.

Other Last 16 matches round up: One of the main contenders on the other side of the draw 'Thai Team' are eliminated after a 1-1 draw tonight against Fha FC (lost 2-3 on agg), strong rivals for the title and our expectred Semi-Final opponents vito6a have qualified as expected with a 3-0 win tonight, there were also wins for rank outsiders VALENCIA F.C, gunners and SANTA CRUZ FC. Allen FC are expected to qualify holding a 3-2 lead from the first leg and should be our next opponents and major contenders on the other side of the draw aejn should also qualify leading 2-0 from the first leg.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-18-2013 at 10:03 PM.
    Shadow and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hah, you tend to get injuries while I tend to concede goals right after a substitution..... CRAZY!

He was just going for a broken leg 1 hr before he got the injury on field, normal for this season. But since i already decided to lower the budget to 500 t for the next one, it might go down to 150 if this **** keeps up. I'm almost full.

Good god that people on my server is even more desperate. I wanted to sell him for a long time being still 5* and out of optimal training, and here's the offer i got:

So much about don't worry about the bad result. FC Kneipenkick got eliminated from the CL against the team with 8 quality points less.
    So, good luck to everyone still in the tournament.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

So when Ceca sings we win

Ceca - Ime i prezime - (Audio 2013) HD - YouTube

Tnx to the supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

He was just going for a broken leg 1 hr before he got the injury on field, normal for this season. But since i already decided to lower the budget to 500 t for the next one, it might go down to 150 if this **** keeps up. I'm almost full.

Good god that people on my server is even more desperate. I wanted to sell him for a long time being still 5* and out of optimal training, and here's the offer i got:

That's just fu*k'd up dude, first 13 days then another couple of days - give 'em a break .. Don't know, I would be pissed myself. I tend to get a injury in 1 of 3 games, but somehow far more cards (yellow mostly) this season.

I decided already in the beginning of the season to NOT invest any £ during the summer. I will just let them develop/grow naturally and see what happens. Otherwise it becames way to addicted. And at the end, it's just a "game".

About the offer, well I would keep him for a season at least. But it's your team and your choice. I sold my 5* DR/DMR last week just to give the spot for the 18yr old 8* I signed.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

LOL... Alex! How many tokens does this guy have? Yeah, looks like a sell to me, even being on the new server, would take a bit of PT to get him back to the same amount of relative quality when you can buy a scout around a similar age at the beginning of next season and could be close to 7*.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

AEPRE FC END THEIR STREAK AT 14
    What a very bad defeat at AREMA FC's stadium, ended our streak. Is this a form issue?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

R.I.P. Paul Diamond, who provided us the tokens necessary to make the final rush for our two youths:

As for today's results, two victories were achieved both inmportant: in the league we had still Galatasaray trailing us 8 points far, but now we got to +11 and we can consider the League achieved already.
    In the CL another win by 5-1 made us pass the turn with an aggregate of 9-1 in the end.

At last, a big Thank you (f*** you) to dev's clock engine for our quarter final's day:

Shadow and Ljepoje like this.

FCB
    if we are in negative balance , do we have any time limit clear it ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

7 days you have.