Page 190 of 245 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Thursday - Saturday.

LEAGUE. Round 17. FC BAHMUT (77.8) v LONDON CITY (82.0)

Result: BAHMUT 1-0 LONDON
    Goals: Kocabas 35
    M.o.M: Bulent Kocabas (Bahmut)

Our poor run of form continued with this third straight loss, this time against lowly Bahnut. Once more we never seemed to get going. Even bringing on some of our lesser players couldn't help the situation. The home side got the only goal, just past the half hour mark, through man of the match, Bulent Kocabas. The defeat drops us down to 7th position now.

CITY: Miklosko, Costa, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Andersson, Santos, Hori (Rogie), Daniels (Brown), Yashin, Robins.

LEAGUE. Round 18. LONDON CITY (79.0) v MINH CHI FC (77.3)

Result: LONDON 3-2 MINH CHI
    Goals: Baker 28, Devillers 33, Heredia 54, Fiksdal 84, Daniels 89
    M.o.M: Mads Fiksdal

After the run of defeats, manager Billy Wheeler wielded the axe today, and left out many of our top players. It nearly didn't pay off, but two goals in the last five minutes finally gave us some league points after collecting none out of the last nine available. The game started brightly enough, and Dylan Baker forced a way through to give us the lead on 28 minutes. We didn't hold out though and our opponents equalised five minutes later, through Nicolas Devillers. Ten minutes into the second period, Maximilian Heredia stunned the home crowd with a solo effort, to put Minh Chi 2-1 up. We struggled as usual after that, and it wasn't until a substitution was made with 12 minutes to play, that we found something like our true form. Centre-back, Mads Fiksdal went on a run and buried a shot past the 'keeper with just over five minutes left, to equalise for us. And then as the clock ran out, substitute Jack Daniels conjured an unlikely winner.

CITY: Woodhouse, Costa, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Andersson, Baker (Daniels), Hori, Brown, Yashin, Leth.

LEAGUE. Round 19. FC KANNEMUTKE (86.0) v LONDON CITY (82.5)

Result: KANNEMUTKE 2-3 LONDON
    Goals: Erten 34, Hori 44, Mare 56, Watts 62, Robins 77
    M.o.M: Jeremiah Whyte

Another come-from-behind win, has put us back in a healthier position of 4th. This morning match, against the league leader, was a welcome boost for our morale. It was 1-1 at halftime after goals from Murat Ertan and an equaliser from our own, Nobuyoshi Hori. Andrei Mare put our hosts in front again, but this time, we wasted no time in pulling the game back. Left Back, Fabio Haller set up fellow defender, Jonathan Watts to grab an equaliser and Percy Robins wrapped up the points, finishing off good play by Oleg Yashin.

CITY: Miklosko, Haller, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Andersson, Santos, Hori, Daniels, Yashin, Robins.
    Good to get London City back more or less playing how they should in the end, you must of had a slight mind of possibly tanking and getting yourself a L12 league next season with some very strong players that would of retained their stars.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Another two wins for New Team take us through the quarter finals of CL with a 8-0 aggregate, where we'll find an average but looking to deal some damage Q40 team. On the other side our main rivals (they're even French) will face an even lower Q38 opponent, which was our group stage enemy.

Of course this didn't come free as as alwais we got our usual 1/1 ratio injury today too. First was J.Blaze in the League's match then just when we used the farmed (and seeming to be the last ones) reds to heal him (-9) Aloui injured 5 days in the CL match, with the upcoming Cup semifinal to arrive.

We're nearing more and more the F2P status at the end of this season Many thanks to Nordeus' idiotic marketing (lol) moves.

League can be considered case closed apart from going 26-0-0 this season too. With the sorts 1 hr between matches tho, it might be hard.

Ljepoje likes this.

the champion league war is tough for my sub account, so i sell the most talented player for 1st team and have money to fill out massive signing, we'll be in top 4

Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

I was disappointed to lose our top of the table clash today against a narrow diamond, I played 4-5-1v and had 18 shots but only 2 on target but we are still top on goal diff!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    LOL! .... This has just become quite ridiculous, seriously?

What can I buy for a "stack of money" (12K)? NADA!
    12K can't even pay wages of a single player. That's for Level 1 players...

Without all those free video boosters, how many tokens will the power training cost?
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-23-2013 at 02:17 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I was disappointed to lose our top of the table clash today against a narrow diamond, I played 4-5-1v and had 18 shots but only 2 on target but we are still top on goal diff!
    don't believe 100% in table of counter, ND always better thans 451 V from last season, and there are many people complain they are đefeated in such way, to counter ND it's 413N2 or 3N2W212. tested with opponent 10Q better.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    don't believe 100% in table of counter, ND always better thans 451 V from last season, and there are many people complain they are đefeated in such way, to counter ND it's 413N2 or 3N2W212. tested with opponent 10Q better.
    Wish I had know that earlier but thanks will make a note and use in future.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Wish I had know that earlier but thanks will make a note and use in future.
    I also make a note called "Book of Counter Formations - AEPRE FC" Also, 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond can be countered with 4-3W-1-2 or 4-4-2 classic...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I also make a note called "Book of Counter Formations - AEPRE FC" Also, 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond can be countered with 4-3W-1-2 or 4-4-2 classic...
    OK thanks, I will add to mine.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4