Page 236 of 245 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

My last game coming up in 1 and a half hours, I have nothing to play for already since I'm 6th, 3 points behind 5th and 4 points behind 4th. Team is 7th cannot catch me too. I will use this game as part of normal player training for next season(s).

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    [CENTER]July Fourth Press Conference

July Fourth with the 200/1 treble trophies
    amazing accomplishment, congratulations!
    July Fourth likes this.
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!

My Team

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. Papaleo Legends (English Team)
    Type: AEPRE FC Forum Trophy
    Kick-off: 19:00 ICT

Team Comparison

Formation: 4-4-2 classic (may be changed)

Match Preview

AEPRE FC has started a match which is designed as an end-of-season friendly, and to test the team before the next season starts. They will be playing a team managed by a forum user every season from now.

This season, AEPRE FC will be facing a Level 3 team Papaleo Legends, which is managed by one of the most prestigious manager on the forum, July Fourth.

With AEPRE FC's Player of the Season battle coming very close, with Falcao and July tied up at 61 points on top of the table, and July getting injured in the final league match of the season, Falcao will not be starting today to ensure fairnesses of the challenge. They will be playing on 4-5-1 V-style, with Didier Drogba as a lone striker. The rest of the lineup are as usual. Ross Turnbull will be given a chance for him to play, as he have not been playing since Petr Cech's arrival at the club. As well as John Terry, who lost his match time after the arrival of Ivor Hardy and Kovacevic will also be playing today.

Lineups

This will be a very tough match and a good test for our team, I'm looking forward to the challenge and hopefully it should be a good game and hopefully our L3 team can spring a little bit of a surprise but they have lost their form recently.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by mazen79 View Post
    I did it! managed to win the league after easy win against FC Dal.

Attachment 8805Attachment 8806

Many thanks to my best player.Without him I couldn't have achieved this.

Attachment 8807Attachment 8808Attachment 8809
    How many stars is he?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

This will be a very tough match and a good test for our team, I'm looking forward to the challenge and hopefully it should be a good game and hopefully our L3 team can spring a little bit of a surprise but they have lost their form recently.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post112978

A level 11 team managed to beat a level 13 team! This may happen to you too...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post112978

A level 11 team managed to beat a level 13 team! This may happen to you too...
    When I was L6, I managed to beat a L9 team and be a surprise semi-finalist in the old cup format, but when I was L9 I somehow lost to a L6 team!!!

Are you going to be online during the end-of-season maintenance tomorrow? That is the best time ever to be here on the forum. Another thing is that you should start the Season 42 HAYD thread now...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Are you going to be online during the end-of-season maintenance tomorrow? That is the best time ever to be here on the forum. Another thing is that you should start the Season 42 HAYD thread now...
    Season 42 HAYD starts about 2AM UK time when we are due to go into Season 42 (unless the Serbians post their version early like last season), It's not officially S42 until daily maintenance kicks in.

I agree... the end of season going into the new season week is the best time on the forum, more posts and more stories appear.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-29-2013 at 12:15 PM.

You'll start a new team for the next season, and let "New Team" being taken over by robot?
    The end of New Team? Rumours have it that Coach Morgan has accepted a contract from a 35T a season league team.
    FIctionally.

Ofc i'll keep using New Team, but that was the fiction explanation of the cut T-buying on the account. And yeah July, Coach Morgan is heading there for a new challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    good idea
    lowering the investment is likely to find the right equilibrium to win the Cup, the only trophy missing from the trophy room of your team
    Who said so?

League thropy to be added tomorrow :P

I missed my last game, but turned out a 0-5 victory, which means:

The second straight perfect 26-0-0 season in the League, followed by the perfect CL too (14-0-0).
    ppturano likes this.

How many stars is he?
    he was 5 in the begginning of the season now hi is 7*(power training)