Page 235 of 245 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I will stay with AEPRE FC for at least 15-20 seasons, then I will persue my career at a new team...
    My contract at July Fourth ends at season 22, but discussions are being held after my league game to extend my contract at July Fourth, how long is currently unknown.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    My contract at July Fourth ends at season 22, but discussions are being held after my league game to extend my contract at July Fourth, how long is currently unknown.
    I think you should stay for 27...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Breaking News: a shocking revelation!

Just after the so seeked CL match, coach Morgan has organized a press conference where he shocked the whole court with his words:
    <This was our 4th CL right after our 4th League Title. I am proud of the team, expecially considering this had to be a transiction seasons; nonetheless, i'm defenetly satisfied with the results we reached, and in all honesty, i can't really think for this team to reach any higher climax than this.
    And it's for this very reason that this will be my last season with New Team.>

Shocked murmurs

<I got nothing more to give to this club, as we already reached, and even surpassed, the objectives we aimed to. My "heir" will surely be able to keep New Team over the edge, but personally i do thin it's time for a new challenge elsewhere, expecially considering that our sponsors have ceased any financial aid towards the club from next season. It'll be up to the next manager to try his best and revalue the team. I wish him best luck. Thank you all.>

Coach Morgan leaves the room, where the press is still shaking in shock.
    good idea
    lowering the investment is likely to find the right equilibrium to win the Cup, the only trophy missing from the trophy room of your team
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

I think you should stay for 27...
    Yeah, It's the token budget is where the manager and the club have to agree terms of the contract, I'd want to continue to manage July Fourth for many seasons to come.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah, It's the token budget is where the manager and the club have to agree terms of the contract, I'd want to continue to manage July Fourth for many seasons to come.
    You want to beat Sir Alex?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

You want to beat Sir Alex?
    Errr... Well... If July Fourth are not willing to make a good enough token investment over the next number of seasons then I may find it difficult to sign a new contract, I need to get the balance right.

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. Papaleo Legends (English Team)
    Type: AEPRE FC Forum Trophy
    Kick-off: 19:00 ICT

Team Comparison

Formation: 4-4-2 classic (may be changed)

Match Preview

AEPRE FC has started a match which is designed as an end-of-season friendly, and to test the team before the next season starts. They will be playing a team managed by a forum user every season from now.

This season, AEPRE FC will be facing a Level 3 team Papaleo Legends, which is managed by one of the most prestigious manager on the forum, July Fourth.

With AEPRE FC's Player of the Season battle coming very close, with Falcao and July tied up at 61 points on top of the table, and July getting injured in the final league match of the season, Falcao will not be starting today to ensure fairnesses of the challenge. They will be playing on 4-5-1 V-style, with Didier Drogba as a lone striker. The rest of the lineup are as usual. Ross Turnbull will be given a chance for him to play, as he have not been playing since Petr Cech's arrival at the club. As well as John Terry, who lost his match time after the arrival of Ivor Hardy and Kovacevic will also be playing today.

Lineups

ppturano and July Fourth like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I did it! managed to win the league after easy win against FC Dal.

Season 41-greenshot_2013-06-29_11-07-13.jpgSeason 41-greenshot_2013-06-29_11-11-44.jpg

Many thanks to my best player.Without him I couldn't have achieved this.

Season 41-greenshot_2013-06-29_11-11-52.jpgSeason 41-greenshot_2013-06-29_11-12-01.jpgSeason 41-greenshot_2013-06-29_11-12-08.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mazen79 View Post

Many thanks to my best player.Without him I couldn't have achieved this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greenshot_2013-06-29_11-11-52.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	8807Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greenshot_2013-06-29_11-12-01.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	8808Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greenshot_2013-06-29_11-12-08.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	8809
    Wow he must be really good to top all 3 lists (goals, assists, performance)

July Fourth Press Conference

July Fourth with the 200/1 treble trophies

buducnost 2-4 July Fourth, Thursday Evening

Q: Are you delighted with your teams performance?
    A: Yes, It was one of our better performances in a final that we have played and our players were fantastic the whole evening especially Michu and Paul Diamond who put in efforts through out the whole game and they won it for us, we were the best team in the whole tournament and thoroughly deserved this cup win.

Q: Did you plan an successful cup campaign such as this?
    A: No we didn't. We hoped for a better cup run with the disappointment of the last 3 seasons and we viewed the cup to be a success of reaching the last 16 draw as we did, what we didn't expect was to go and completely win the whole thing!

July Fourth 4-0 erster FC Puma, Friday Afternoon

Q: Another season, Another League Title but this was hard fought what do you think of the title win?
    A: I'm delighted, I knew we were in for a long season and there was always going to be a few teams that could trouble us this season especially Batigo United. I didn't expect nakomphatom to be in the mix for the title but I have to commend them for the efforts. I believe our fans know that our club is the most feared to drawn in next seasons L20 League and Champions League Draws in the next few days.

July Fourth 1-0 gunners, Friday Evening

Q: Are you relieved that you have put behind last seasons disappointment of losing on penalties to win here?
    A: Absolutely, I knew that putting things right were the order of the evening for winning the Champions League for the 10th time was important, but sometimes the nerves can get the better of the players and our opponents gunners seem to came up with a good no-fear attacking game that also deserved a lot of credit because they worked really hard to get to the final and perhaps their performances in this seasons CL deserved more than runners-up but there can only be one winner on the night.

Q: An unexpected treble for the club has been completed and it was the first treble in the RR Cup era and also the 4th in the clubs history, Just how great of an achievement is for July Fourth?
    A: It's an amazing achievement, It could not of been done without the boards investment and also our amazing fans who have helped us all the way and supporting our players on the field, especially in the last week of the season when it is crunch time and the pressure is on the players, we have worked hard all season and at times played some football that was unplayable against in some of our matches this is a deserved treble by the club and the fans have been rewarded for their input to the club as well as the board of directors.

Manager Contract Negotiations

Q: Are you confident that you can get a new deal done now that the season is just about over and you can ensure that your long term future is here at July Fourth?
    A: Yes, I'm confident of a long term deal, it has to be right for the board and the manager and I'm not going to sign any old deal, the deal for me needs to be in a way we can remain very competitive towards any of our future and existing rivals in the near to medium future. I already rejected an offer earlier in the season because I wasn't happy with the terms but the board have called me after the treble win last night saying that they will make an improved offer and they are willing to discuss it with me.

Other News - Next Seasons Final Venues Decided

The 5 season deal with Emirates Stadium has ended after July Fourth bribed the Nordeus FA to host all Cups and Champions League finals instead of July Fourth having to make a large token investment back in S14-15. With us celebrating our 20th season of football next season. Nordeus has kindly selected that Wembley Stadium will be the host of the next seasons Cup and Champions League Final.