Page 232 of 245 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Jack Daniels London City Player of the Season?
    Possibly. With 9 goals from MR, he is only one goal off leading scorer. DL, Andreas Costa is my favourite at the moment though, as he has twice as many assists as any other player in the squad. And in the ratings, DC, Jonathan Watts leads the way.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Possibly. With 9 goals from MR, he is only one goal off leading scorer. DL, Andreas Costa is my favourite at the moment though, as he has twice as many assists as any other player in the squad. And in the ratings, DC, Jonathan Watts leads the way.
    I've got a nightmare deciding who wins our player of the season, to be honest I've got no real idea... lol
    Raykco and pnr8555 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've got a nightmare deciding who wins our player of the season, to be honest I've got no real idea... lol
    I might give player of the season to Costa, because he's been here 5 seasons now, but next time he will be 30 yo and will have dropped to 3*, so he'll probably be released. Might even use tomorrow's match as a testimonial match for him.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Breaking News: a shocking revelation!

Just after the so seeked CL match, coach Morgan has organized a press conference where he shocked the whole court with his words:
    <This was our 4th CL right after our 4th League Title. I am proud of the team, expecially considering this had to be a transiction seasons; nonetheless, i'm defenetly satisfied with the results we reached, and in all honesty, i can't really think for this team to reach any higher climax than this.
    And it's for this very reason that this will be my last season with New Team.>

Shocked murmurs

<I got nothing more to give to this club, as we already reached, and even surpassed, the objectives we aimed to. My "heir" will surely be able to keep New Team over the edge, but personally i do thin it's time for a new challenge elsewhere, expecially considering that our sponsors have ceased any financial aid towards the club from next season. It'll be up to the next manager to try his best and revalue the team. I wish him best luck. Thank you all.>

Coach Morgan leaves the room, where the press is still shaking in shock.
    July Fourth and ppturano like this.

The MVP award for this season is gonna be a 3 man RR between the 3 forwards:

Very unsure still, we'll see with the last match.
    July Fourth likes this.

AEPRE FC runner-up for the Champions League
    The manager couldn't wake up to watch the final, as he woke up in the morning, he found himself getting 3-2 defeat to Shogun FC. Then he says to all the players "We did our best, don't worry. Next season still awaits".

Player of the Tournament will be announced at the Player of the Season Ceremony from 12:00 ICT...
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

AEPRE FC 7-0 keks fc

Great match from Hazard, as he scored 5 goals this match. I can't post full match reports due to my preparations for exam. However, the POTS Ceremony will still goes on. From 12:00 ICT.
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    do you think I can buy him ...because I did not find this age AML/ML player on my server often ... it seems he is fast trainer ????

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    do you think I can buy him ...because I did not find this age AML/ML player on my server often ... it seems he is fast trainer ????

He's definitely a fast trainer. He might be a great choice for you as a Level 2 team...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    He's definitely a fast trainer. He might be a great choice for you as a Level 2 team...
    But today is the last day in this season and he will lose a star... do you think I can buy him or wait one more day to get 34Q 5* player ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013