Page 132 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    wtf, what formation did you start off with?

I hate his formation, that caused problems.. You gotta play with 2 strikers though
    4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond, short passing, attacking throught the middle, motivated full backs.

My AMC/ST first got injured, then he scored 4 times althought I subbed it (with 3* instead of 6*, but hey that other team had only 2-4* players). Afterwards my 2nd striker got injured, switched to the 4-1-3W-1-1, made the 4-1.

Laughable, still don't know WTF happened there.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Bye guys, I quit this game.

Oouch, that hurt!

But at the same time: this is the kind of game(s) you know you will end up losing, despite any tactical maneuver or Q-advantage. The events that occur in sequence, right after your player K.Upton was injured and therefore you were forced to substitute or change formation is a clear indicator. Same sh*t happens to me every season, everytime one of my two best strikers gets injured I tend to lose the game.

Sometimes I can "predict" this kind of unrealistic sh*t by following the "commentary".
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

Hah, was/is that the "FC Köln Allstars" you mentioned earlier? Are they managed by the same manager as the guy I faced in the semi-finals last season (FC Köln) ?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

MATCHREPORT (DAY 11 & 12) - BALKAN BOYZ (Sz. 6 / Lvl6)

LEAGUE: We played two of the "weaker" teams, The Spanish "Pepo FC" and the Bosnian "FC Kula" (both 4/5*) and managed to beat both and therefore collect 6 important points. Stevan Jovetić scored a hattrick in the game against "Pepo FC" and Senad Lulić got us the 4th, while Edin Džeko scored two and Stevan Jovetić one goal in the 0 - 3 win against "FC Kula". Jovetić was declared as MoM (rate:8) in the first game and Džeko (rate:9) in the second. Edin Džeko is currently one of our best ST's for the moment and has a scoring rate with 15goals and 3 assist in the league, 3 goals and 4 assist in the CL and 4 goals and 5 assist in the CUP.

The win against "Pepo FC" and "FC Kula" means that we hold on to the 1th place with 28 points after 10 rounds and with a record of 9W-1D-0L. "Ekranas FC" is 2nd with 23 points and "PUTOV" 3rd at 19points, both with 1 game less played. We are playing the Lithuanian team "Ekranas FC" tomorrow at home. "Ekranas FC" is know for playing an "asymmetrical" formation and I will probably line up with the 3N-2W-2N-2W-1 formation in a attempt to break it down. The Kick off is scheduled for 14:14CET.

CL: We played one of the weakest teams in the group, the German "Stefan FC" in the 5th round in group E and managed to get a 0 - 6 away win. Miroslav Stevanović scored 2 goals while Mateo Kovačić, Vedad Ibišević, Mario Mandžukić and Ognjen Vranješ scored a goal each. This was also a game when our newly signing and future star, the 18yr old AMC Miroslav Stevanović made his debut for the Balkan Boyz. The youngster managed to score two goals and was declared as MoM (rate:9).

We are currently at the top of group E with 15points after 5 rounds and with a 5W-0D-0L record. The battle for the 2nd place (runners up) will and still is between "Al Hilal FC" (9p) and "AC Milan" (6p).

FRIENDLIES: We played 4 friendlies, all of them against "well-known" teams and opposition. I took the liberty to test and addapt a couple of new formations and swap players around, just to see if the could play better or not in their given role. Also, some extra boosters are always welcome.

TEAM TALK: Well, we are playing pretty damn good, both offensivly and defensivly. The players seem to have forgotten the loss in the CUP and all concentration and effort is put into the League and CL. I tried a couple of new formations as well, mostly with ML+MR. I tested both of my AML+AMR and MC in those roles and I can't see any drop in rates, moral or condition. The purpose is to addapt the players for the formation(s) I will use for next season.

INJURY LIST/SUSPENSION: Currently we have 5 players on the injury list: X.Shaqiri (4days), O.Vranješ (3days) and S.Handanović, I.Olić + M.Pjanić (1day). S.Handanović, I.Olić + M.Pjanić are expected to recover by tomorrow morning. I will also try to recover O.Vranješ since he is one of our best DC/DR. No suspensions to report.

PT/ TRAINING SESSION: The PT session on Miroslav Stevanović goes as planned. He got the shadowstriker ability yesterday and has unofficially reached 7*, but since I have a couple of boosters left I will push him to become a 8* instead. This is mostly because of the fact that he is 18yr old and a fast trainer + I will not be forced to PT him for next season. Also he scores and gets 8 or 9 in rates which is awesome!

Over&Out
    Chris Rath and pnr8555 like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

I expected this wouldn't be a walk in the park, but I didn't expect a debacle like this:

Guess this will be the end of my Cup heroics this season

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We qualify in CL and 1st in league, everything is normal so far.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Kneipenkick continues, but is in anger mode.

(starting line-ups: 3W-5V-2 vs. 4-1-4-1)
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 06-13-2013 at 12:49 PM.
    pnr8555, Ljepoje and Ayman like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

AEPRE FC WELCOMES TWO YOUNG TALENTS

After a season in the AEPRE FC Youth Academy, the two players that has a potential to become AEPRE FC's first team player has been announced. The two players are Adrian Peragon and Juan Ibanez. Unfortunately for Peragon, a free young talent have been released as he is a 1* player and do not impress the manager enough. The 14 tokens youth player Juan Ibanez may be sign in a future days, as AEPRE FC may get to keep him as they are replacing Javi Martinez, who is playing on the exact position as him.

Match Preview for the league match between AEPRE FC and Hamzah FC will comes out on 20:00 ICT. Stay tuned!

Not included in AEPRE FC Gazette.

Here's the unofficial logo of Royal Rumble Cup...

Ljepoje likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Beta_Librae View Post
    I expected this wouldn't be a walk in the park, but I didn't expect a debacle like this:

Guess this will be the end of my Cup heroics this season
    Show me the formations, and match rating please?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC WELCOMES TWO YOUNG TALENTS

After a season in the AEPRE FC Youth Academy, the two players that has a potential to become AEPRE FC's first team player has been announced. The two players are Adrian Peragon and Juan Ibanez. Unfortunately for Peragon, a free young talent have been released as he is a 1* player and do not impress the manager enough. The 14 tokens youth player Juan Ibanez may be sign in a future days, as AEPRE FC may get to keep him as they are replacing Javi Martinez, who is playing on the exact position as him.

Match Preview for the league match between AEPRE FC and Hamzah FC will comes out on 20:00 ICT. Stay tuned!

Not included in AEPRE FC Gazette.

Here's the unofficial logo of Royal Rumble Cup...

You released the 'free' player? You should always sign him and sell him for the extra free $.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*