Page 134 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 10

genclerbirligi 2-2 July Fourth

genclerbirligi 113.4 4-1-2-1-2 Wide Diamond then 58 minutes 4-3W-1-2 - July Fourth 3-5-2 V then 50 minutes 3N-1-2W-2W-1 after red card

I'm really annoyed here, Nothing but NGE Troll here, We completely outplayed the home team using the 3-5-2 V vs the Wide Diamond that won Ljepoje the cup last season Michu could of scored 5 times in the first half, but to be fair we did score our first goal from a Papaleo penalty before Michu made it 2-0 on 30 minutes, O'Sullivan should of made it 3-0 just before HT.

But we made some changes for our cup last 16 tie tonight believing that we should be able to see out the game and guess what Mensah gets sent off for a second yellow and the home team were on top and made the extra man count, BOTH of their goals came from... Guess What??? CORNERS. Ntoules crossed in for Akenberg header in and 5 minutes later it was 2-2 when Garston crossed in from the other side for Kim to header in, Then both sides basically went all out for the win, for us the draw would be just as good as losing the game but a winner would not come for either team.

Goals: Papaleo (27 PEN) Michu (30) Akerberg (62) Kim (67) MOTM: Akerberg
    S/O: Menash (60)

Team Talk: Batigo United now should go 3 points clear of us later this afternoon and the 2nd game between ourselves and Batigo in Round 15 is now a 'must win' game for us. This was a silly mistake from us taking 3 important players from the field to have a go in the cup and its cost us 2 points in the league race. I should remember that the league should always take priority over the RR Cup. But when your leading 2-0 even playing with 10 men with some of your best defenders on the field of play, you should still expect to win.

Our Quarter-Final opponents in the cup are our new friend club 'Benca FC' since they played away in their first leg and won 5-0.
    I hate corners, I'm telling you... it needs to be fixed in this game. Way too overpowered. You did what was right to take off some players and it was unfortunate about the red card, you probably would have won if it hadn't happened.

Watch out for unwanted friendlies from "Benca FC"
    pnr8555 likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I hate corners, I'm telling you... it needs to be fixed in this game. Way too overpowered. You did what was right to take off some players and it was unfortunate about the red card, you probably would have won if it hadn't happened.

Yeah, if he does the unwanted friendlies thing, he gets deleted, plus I've got loads of greens on standby should it happen.

Normally I'd keep my best players on the field (as in the case last 3 seasons when we were already out the cup) but since we are in the last 16 of the cup and its our best chance of actually winning the cup for sometime, we are not letting it pass.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-13-2013 at 02:11 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Did he ever friendlied you, and did your player injured from that?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    how to beat 4-4-2 classic ... any help please
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Finaly good game in CL:

In last round we have to win agains Milanese

Today opponent in league:

Everything is possible

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Did he ever friendlied you, and did your player injured from that?
    He added us after I made a deal from negotiations earlier in the season and both of us have supported each other on numerous occasions since then.

League - round 10
    CamHoi FC 2-0 ROYAL FC

now i'm really annoyed, the best player he got is a 3* player and his team scores 2 goals easily

Goals : Solis 44' , Yashikawa 88' - MotM : Garcia (8)

Team Talk : we r now in the 4th place waiting for the 5th to play his game against the 13th, and i don't think the 13th may make a surprise for us -_-

Result Just In...

nakompathom fc 3-0 Batigo United

Advantage... Nobody. July Fourth now lead the league by GD of 3 goals. That result means we are back on terms with Batigo in the title race with outsiders nakompathom staying alive with the win and going 2 points behind.
    Gamer_X likes this.

FCB
    counter for 4-4-2 classic ...suggestions please ...cup round 16 match
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Result Just In...

nakompathom fc 3-0 Batigo United

Advantage... Nobody. July Fourth now lead the league by GD of 3 goals. That result means we are back on terms with Batigo in the title race with outsiders nakompathom staying alive with the win and going 2 points behind.
    What's the avg. Q of Nako(insert remaining characters) FC?
    Quite a surprise I'd say