Page 133 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You released the 'free' player? You should always sign him and sell him for the extra free $.
    how many stars will they have once we get it ..is it depends on the managerial level ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Breaking News - July Fourth youth players arrive

The 2* player is a 2*95 DC valued at $63.5M so a quick sell for a starting price of around $57M will be obtained for his sale, he trains at 20/40/60 and is expected to sell quite cheaply.

The 4* player is a 4*106 ST valued at 18T, since its Day 12 and we are not in any real need of a new ST for about 2 seasons, we didn't think it was worthwhile to sign and PT and thus he has been released.
    Chris Rath likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

You released the 'free' player? You should always sign him and sell him for the extra free $.
    He's 1*, and he is 3-4 stars if seen as Level 1 player, so he's not worth that much...

I done the lamest thing ever on T11: Accidently spend 15T for a paid youth player. His original name is Juan Ibanez. I'm so surprised to see that he's worth 4.33M!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    how many stars will they have once we get it ..is it depends on the managerial level ?
    Normally the free one is 2* but sometimes can be 1*, they are only worth signing to sell for the extra $.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    He's 1*, and he is 3-4 stars if seen as Level 1 player, so he's not worth that much...

I done the lamest thing ever on T11: Accidently spend 15T for a paid youth player. His original name is Juan Ibanez. I'm so surprised to see that he's worth 4.33M!!!

It's not that lame to sign him for 15T, if you got plenty of green boosters to chuck it him for power training he will get up 6* in no time, plus you can also train him a new position or SA since he is a fast trainer.

FCB
    Normally the free one is 2* but sometimes can be 1*, they are only worth signing to sell for the extra $.
    so the max number of players will be 22 right including subs and reserves .... can we have these 2 young players with that 22 or do we need a space for them ?

one more thing when I look at scout list, it shows always the same list ...does that mean no one buys from it or will stay like that only ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

It's not that lame to sign him for 15T, if you got plenty of green boosters to chuck it him for power training he will get up 6* in no time, plus you can also train him a new position or SA since he is a fast trainer.
    But the lame thing is that I accidentally hit that button. First I think that there is a pop-up confirmation comes up, but I did accidently sign him...

so the max number of players will be 22 right including subs and reserves .... can we have these 2 young players with that 22 or do we need a space for them ?

one more thing when I look at scout list, it shows always the same list ...does that mean no one buys from it or will stay like that only ...
    Scout list don't updated daily, it is updated on random days with a very long gaps...
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-13-2013 at 01:29 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

They will appear underneath your team and you will need to sell a player to promote you 'free' player first to sell, then sign the token youth afterwards if you want to promote him into your team.

Scout list is unknown, some say that other managers can see the same players and if one is bought its automatically replaced by another player.

LEAGUE ROUND 10

genclerbirligi 2-2 July Fourth

genclerbirligi 113.4 4-1-2-1-2 Wide Diamond then 58 minutes 4-3W-1-2 - July Fourth 3-5-2 V then 50 minutes 3N-1-2W-2W-1 after red card

I'm really annoyed here, Nothing but NGE Troll here, We completely outplayed the home team using the 3-5-2 V vs the Wide Diamond that won Ljepoje the cup last season Michu could of scored 5 times in the first half, but to be fair we did score our first goal from a Papaleo penalty before Michu made it 2-0 on 30 minutes, O'Sullivan should of made it 3-0 just before HT.

But we made some changes for our cup last 16 tie tonight believing that we should be able to see out the game and guess what Mensah gets sent off for a second yellow and the home team were on top and made the extra man count, BOTH of their goals came from... Guess What??? CORNERS. Ntoules crossed in for Akenberg header in and 5 minutes later it was 2-2 when Garston crossed in from the other side for Kim to header in, Then both sides basically went all out for the win, for us the draw would be just as good as losing the game but a winner would not come for either team.

Goals: Papaleo (27 PEN) Michu (30) Akerberg (62) Kim (67) MOTM: Akerberg
    S/O: Menash (60)

Team Talk: Batigo United now should go 3 points clear of us later this afternoon and the 2nd game between ourselves and Batigo in Round 15 is now a 'must win' game for us. This was a silly mistake from us taking 3 important players from the field to have a go in the cup and its cost us 2 points in the league race. I should remember that the league should always take priority over the RR Cup. But when your leading 2-0 even playing with 10 men with some of your best defenders on the field of play, you should still expect to win.

Our Quarter-Final opponents in the cup are our new friend club 'Benca FC' since they played away in their first leg and won 5-0.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. Hamzah FC (Indian Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 20:50 ICT
    Referee: Clark Gordon

Opponent Analysis

Formation: 4-1-3N-2
    Position in League: 3rd (19 pts)

Match Preview
    On-form AEPRE FC still looking to keep the 100% record until the end of the season, on their way AEPRE FC got a match aganist the Indian side Hamzah FC at Estadio Aboulle.

AEPRE FC will be countering 4-1-3N-2 with 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond, which is the formation used to beat them 3-0 in one of the pre-season friendly. Falcao is returning to hunting more goals as he received 14 red packs to speed up recovering from his injury. Accidental youth signing Mitch Maguire will be immediately making his debut for the club after receiving professional contract from the manager. While the rest of the lineup remains the same. AEPRE FC must be careful of Reuben Jackson, who seems to be defending all the time in their pre-season programme.

Lineups

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC