Page 33 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    RR Cup, 1st leg - Amborgano FC 1-4 Perfect Tactics
    Amborgano FC: 56.8, 4-2N-3W-1
    Perfect Tactics: 57.8, 4-5-1v

We were quite shocked by this result but we did play against 10 men so that was the difference between the two teams today. We had more chances at the start and both sides were defending well but Silly broke free of the defence and was brought down by the last man which meant he had to be sent off. We were awarded a penalty and Petersen converted it to give us a vital away goal. We soon doubled our lead through Nascimento's long range strike and then it was 0-3 from a corner and Pistov buried the header to put us in full control of the game. The 2nd half was quieter but we did get a fourth goal and it was our star defender Vittalone who made a great run to meet Pistov's pass and tapped the ball into an empty net. Aborgano did get a consolation but it might have been too late, we are in a great position to qualify now.

Goals: Petersen (20' PEN), Nascimento (24'), Pistov (33'), Vittalone (56'), Sri-Phet (78')
    Sent off: Rosa
    MOTM: Vittalone

We had 2 supporters today... looks like our friend requests are paying off!
    Damn, Petersen Penalty... stopped me winning loads of T... But other than that, this is what we want to see in the Royal Rumble Cup...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Training Update - 1 down. 9 to go.

New Signings

Malik 118 -> 120 (7 Points needed)
    Childs 118 -> 120 (9 Points needed)
    Stuart 119 -> 120 COMPLETED
    Pietropaolo 114 -> 120 + 1v1 + AML/AMR (or ML) (long way to go, 240 Points needed)
    Knight 112 -> 120 + 1v1 stopper (125 Points to go)

Existing Squad Players

Ramirez 120 -> 123 (27 Points needed)
    Hogan 120 -> 123 (20 Points needed)
    O'Sullivan 120 -> 123 (24 Points needed)
    Michu 120 -> 123 (26 Points needed)
    Miku 128 -> 134 (MAX End Season) (15 for 9*, 75 points needed)

657T remaining.
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn, Petersen Penalty... stopped me winning loads of T... But other than that, this is what we want to see in the Royal Rumble Cup...
    Petersen took 2 free kicks but saved by the goalkeeper. New guy played like 25 minutes at the end and was invisible lol... Then again, so was Petersen for most of the match. We'll see what happens. I'm still going to try give him FK duties because against tougher opposition, they are needed.

Oh and btw some guy tried to arrange a friendly with me like 5 seconds after adding me, the joke was on him because I cancelled his friendly and removed him lololol...
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

What Level are you playing at now? Level 4, Season 5
    What are your ambitions? Win the League. I didn't qualify for the CL cuz I was inactive during the last season. The cup is unnecessary, so I'll concentrate on the League.
    How many Tokens you got? 5 remaining... But I'll buy some tokens because I want to power-train some of my players.
    How much Money you got? 2.58M
    Who you buying/selling? I have to buy new and younger players, my squad is a bit too old.

Woops, wanted to post my first cup game here also.
    I've won 6-2, the opponent was quite better than me (players quality and so on). Picture of the last goal I've made:
    Last edited by Max Krause; 06-02-2013 at 06:37 PM.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Petersen took 2 free kicks but saved by the goalkeeper. New guy played like 25 minutes at the end and was invisible lol... Then again, so was Petersen for most of the match. We'll see what happens. I'm still going to try give him FK duties because against tougher opposition, they are needed.

Oh and btw some guy tried to arrange a friendly with me like 5 seconds after adding me, the joke was on him because I cancelled his friendly and removed him lololol...
    I think it would of been even more funny if you let the friendly go ahead and watch the game and thrash him 8-0 or something like that and then delete them...

Addicted
    Righto, very quick update first from the end of last season. We won the CL final 2-0, with Urth scoring the 90th minute goal that sealed it. With a League and CL double, that was my most successful season so far.

As for the beginning of this season, I am primarily aiming to make four signings this season (a DC, MC, ML and ST due to lack of cover) while selling Attila Szabo (ST) and Sung Hwan Ha (MC). Szabo was sold for £3.55m, while Ha was sold for about £4.5m. No silly season sales for me.

Meanwhile, after gathering 900T for this season and getting a good scout list, I have managed to sign a player from the scout list.

Season 41-screen-shot-2013-06-02-18.16.39.jpg

Twice

Season 41-screen-shot-2013-06-02-18.17.39.jpg

This took care of the DC and MC buys, so now needing an ML (as I only have one) and ST (need another for rotation and is one of my weakest areas).

We also played our cup match today against Saney FC, who are a level 8 club, but are a little weaker than me. However, they are one of those awkward sods that have some stand out players which can cause teams trouble, but the starting 11 as a whole isn't amazing.

Season 41-screen-shot-2013-06-02-18.25.26.jpg

So I went into the game thinking it was winnable, but that the ST's could cause some problems. Indeed, they had a couple of one on one chances, but somehow wasted them. Thankfully, I brought some lube beforehand because we managed to anal them.

Season 41-screen-shot-2013-06-02-18.29.47.jpg

Unfortunately, as shown above, I lost my only ML with a broken foot for 7 days, so will need to get another ML as soon as possible, or else I will have to use my treatment packs. I've also lost my backup GK for 2 days after training, but I will let that naturally heal. Due to my ML's injury, I will probably just go with a 5-3-2 and just ease the game out (surely I can't lose this).

That's my update, but on another note regarding the scout list, do you only ever go for those with 4's or 9's at the end and are 22yo, or do you make some exceptions (for example, going for a player with 3's or 8's or going for a 23yo)?
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

What Level are you playing at now? Level 6, Season 6
    What are your ambitions? Win the League and Cup. I won 4 times CL League before
    How many Tokens you got? about 40,but i will buy some tokens this week
    How much Money you got? 69M
    Who you buying/selling? I have to buy a strong player,about quality 49.I need one DMR and DC
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    That's my update, but on another note regarding the scout list, do you only ever go for those with 4's or 9's at the end and are 22yo, or do you make some exceptions (for example, going for a player with 3's or 8's or going for a 23yo)?
    If it's a player I really need and its near to 22 years and 4/9 players, I will take the player. Like I took a 119 quality player that was 24 earlier along with 2x 118 quality players that were both 22 years old. Scout list can never be perfect, so if its a little out we will take it.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What is it... Is it the Jumbo Sale day of something on your server, just seems like they want to give everything away, It's bad though for the non T-Buyers on your level, they just wont be able to get a foot in on any of the players because all the T-Buyers will gobble everything up.

Yeeppp!

I haven't seen the auction market so busy as before. I believe this season is one of the greatest when it comes to buying and selling players. And people seem to have a lot of Tokens for some reason. This season could become tough, count on that!

PS. The auction list refreshed - again! ... That 18yr old Swiss seems to be a *fast trainer*, and he is 4SKP from a 6*. Could try and buy him if none of the "big fishes" decides to enter the bidding.

And the German I was talking about is back, this time he lost - but he lost just because he was and still is bidding on 3 other players at the same time.

But this one he won! (the bulgarian player I mentioned earlier)

Then here we have the turk (whom I beat in the CUP final-eight) and the Croat (whom I beat last season, when bidding on Lulić) and of course THE GERMAN ... (still on going, KO round - 23).

Aaaa gonna love this server.. all those familiar faces.. I think I will have a quite entertaining evening.
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 06-02-2013 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Update
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Any suggestions for my squad

Season 41-tem6.jpg