Page 32 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Silly now 6* and Nascimento back to 7*
    Season 41-nascim.jpgSeason 41-slly.jpg

Warmwater and Van der Zande might make it to 7* before our CUP match
    Last edited by dv8r; 06-02-2013 at 03:43 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, I believe thats the case.

They refreshed my Mr.Scout list again and there are a couple of good 24yr olds, but sadly all of them are DL,DC or DR with SA (players I don't need).... The TM refreshed as well, are a bunch of 18 - 19 yr olds. Bookmarked all of them, especially a 18yr old bulgarian (DC with aerial defence ability).

Think Nordeus is making "good" money at my server at the time
    How comes everything just seems to get refreshed all of the time today? lol... I keep checking my MR.SCOUT just incase to see if there is any changes whenever you mention that you've had a refresh, perhaps when scout list refreshes occur does it tie in with the server generating lots of new players?
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well, It's not impossible. Just gotta work hard and build yourself a competitive squad thats capable of Challenging for the Champions League.
    In my 19 man squad, I've got nine players on 1 star, and three on 2, right now; and 4 Tokens, but I'll do what I can. As always.
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.

]RR Cup, 1st leg preview - Amborgano FC vs Perfect Tactics

There is a possibility that we get knocked out in the first round here. Our opponents are very tough and will pose a huge threat to us. We did PTing throughout the day in an attempt to try get an advantage in the tie. There are no significant changes to our starting XI in comparison to last season's opening day, but we do have a new guy on the bench who will be first team material in a few days time. Pistov, Nascimento and Petersen all start. Poncet drops out due to poor form and Blomqvist takes his place.

Our defender is now on 7*
    Season 41-vdz.jpg

So who will score Perfect Tactics' first goal of the season?
    Pistov: 2/1
    Petersen: 4/1
    Nascimento: 5/1
    Silly: 7/1
    Blomqvist: 11/1
    Hardy: 25/1
    Vittalone: 30/1
    Other: 13/1
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

i had a draw in todya's cup match 2-2 in home, i think this just proves that i need the GK and the AMR as fast as possible : /

Well, as the two previous seasons I guess I won't stay long into the Cup.

Here is my opponent who just bought loads of scouts. He had at the beginning a team a little bit inferior to mine :

I went for :

- very defensive
    - on the sides
    - whole pitch pressing
    - hard tackling
    - short passing
    - zone marking
    - force counter attacks
    - off side trap

With this lineup :

DR DC DC DL
    ----DMC
    -MC MC MC
    ---ST ST

Red arrows on DR, DL, and side MC's.
    Blue arrows on DC's, DMC, and central MC.

I have nothing to lose, but I am a bit pissed for this to happen in the preliminary tour directly.
    Last edited by -NMR-; 06-02-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    How comes everything just seems to get refreshed all of the time today? lol... I keep checking my MR.SCOUT just incase to see if there is any changes whenever you mention that you've had a refresh, perhaps when scout list refreshes occur does it tie in with the server generating lots of new players?

Good question! I believe it's because of the fact that my server is a quite "busy" one and with a lot of T-buyers. The German guy that I mentioned earlier and that had a deficit of -24M is back and bidding on players. Seems he took a 85T bankloan (40M). I see a lot of familiar "faces" from last season as well, mostly of them participating in the CUP that are active on the TM.

They put like 150X5* every 2 or 3 hours, which means when one auction has ended - another one begins. Every auction goes to 14KO rounds or more if it's a youngster in question. Then there are a couple of players that aren't server generated and that people sell as well.

I will have to wait a hour or two and see if they decide to refresh the scoutlist once again. I cannot tell if there are any timing between the scoutlist and auctionlist. I just keep refreshing my browser every quarter/ or switching to my IOS.
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Good question! I believe it's because of the fact that my server is a quite "busy" one and with a lot of T-buyers. The German guy that I mentioned earlier and that had a deficit of -24M is back and bidding on players. Seems he took a 85T bankloan (40M). I see a lot of familiar "faces" from last season as well, mostly of them participating in the CUP that are active on the TM.

They put like 150X5* every 2 or 3 hours, which means when one auction has ended - another one begins. Every auction goes to 14KO rounds or more if it's a youngster in question. Then there are a couple of players that aren't server generated and that people sell as well.

I will have to wait a hour or two and see if they decide to refresh the scoutlist once again. I cannot tell if there are any timing between the scoutlist and auctionlist. I just keep refreshing my browser every quarter/ or switching to my IOS.
    What is it... Is it the Jumbo Sale day of something on your server, just seems like they want to give everything away, It's bad though for the non T-Buyers on your level, they just wont be able to get a foot in on any of the players because all the T-Buyers will gobble everything up.
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    ]RR Cup, 1st leg preview - Amborgano FC vs Perfect Tactics

There is a possibility that we get knocked out in the first round here. Our opponents are very tough and will pose a huge threat to us. We did PTing throughout the day in an attempt to try get an advantage in the tie. There are no significant changes to our starting XI in comparison to last season's opening day, but we do have a new guy on the bench who will be first team material in a few days time. Pistov, Nascimento and Petersen all start. Poncet drops out due to poor form and Blomqvist takes his place.

Our defender is now on 7*
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vdz.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	7535

So who will score Perfect Tactics' first goal of the season?
    Pistov: 2/1
    Petersen: 4/1
    Nascimento: 5/1
    Silly: 7/1
    Blomqvist: 11/1
    Hardy: 25/1
    Vittalone: 30/1
    Other: 13/1
    50T on Nazzzzzzzzzzzzzy

RR Cup, 1st leg - Amborgano FC 1-4 Perfect Tactics
    Amborgano FC: 56.8, 4-2N-3W-1
    Perfect Tactics: 57.8, 4-5-1v

We were quite shocked by this result but we did play against 10 men so that was the difference between the two teams today. We had more chances at the start and both sides were defending well but Silly broke free of the defence and was brought down by the last man which meant he had to be sent off. We were awarded a penalty and Petersen converted it to give us a vital away goal. We soon doubled our lead through Nascimento's long range strike and then it was 0-3 from a corner and Pistov buried the header to put us in full control of the game. The 2nd half was quieter but we did get a fourth goal and it was our star defender Vittalone who made a great run to meet Pistov's pass and tapped the ball into an empty net. Aborgano did get a consolation but it might have been too late, we are in a great position to qualify now.

Goals: Petersen (20' PEN), Nascimento (24'), Pistov (33'), Vittalone (56'), Sri-Phet (78')
    Sent off: Rosa
    MOTM: Vittalone

We had 2 supporters today... looks like our friend requests are paying off!
    Last edited by dv8r; 06-02-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<