Page 31 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by iaind View Post
    Like Pi; neverending. If my 4th season continues like it has today, I'll be lucky to avoid relegation.
    Lol... You can't get relegated, you can only fail to promote. (which is never a bad thing)
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. Vedat FC (Turkish Team)

Hello guys, and we are back for AEPRE FC Gazette Match Preview. After a very thrilling end in Level 3 results in our promotion, more harsher challenges awaits, with the introduction of direct transfers gives us a little advantage, let's see can we win another league title this season? We'll find out!

Match Details
    Type: Royal Rumble Cup with Nordeus
    Kick-off: 4:39 GMT+7 (Monday morning)
    Referee: Marcelo Munoz Pereira

Opponent Analysis

Status: Inactive (negative budget, senior players, not promoted last season)
    Level: 3
    Formation: 3N-1DML-4-2

AEPRE FC is looking so confident to start new season in style, as they have signed Falcao via direct transfers into their team as a very great sign of starting this season. The manager is unsure about the legality of this formation, as the DML in the left confused him. He decided to be playing on 3W-5-2 V-style, as July Fourth is currently on his form, after the pre-season friendlies, so he couldn't play Falcao alone in the offensive line.

Lineups for the match

WANTED: 5 stars goalkeeper
    Petr Cech seems to be underated right now, as he is currently a 3 stars player. He will be drop to a reserves while he will attempt to sign Iker Casilas.
    Good luck mate!

Is it good to use that much arrows with that formation?

I've just noticed something...

I went to adjust my ticket price up from £45 to £50 and the win bonuses on offer to the players have not even risen. It's still 0M, 3.75M, 7.5M, 11.25M or 15M.

Max value of ticket prices are also available to set at is still 135.
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by juanma07 View Post
    por favor necesito saber si puedo borrar un equipo para comenzar la temporada desde el principio...espero repsuesta gracias a todos
    ¡Inglés, tío!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Lol... You can't get relegated, you can only fail to promote. (which is never a bad thing)
    You have just made my day a little happier. I had forgotten that factor. Your next job, kowtowing greatly and smiling bashfully, is to help me win the Champions League.
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.

I've just noticed something...

I went to adjust my ticket price up from £45 to £50 and the win bonuses on offer to the players have not even risen. It's still 0M, 3.75M, 7.5M, 11.25M or 15M.

Max value of ticket prices are also available to set at is still 135.
    Probably you reached a certain max/cap?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I just watched the game between the Quatarian team vs Dynamo SWAG and the quatarians won by 5:2.... No sign of the 7-9* players either.. he had a couple of players playing out of position: MC as ST, ST as AMC etc etc. Don't know whats the deal. He didn't log in today either.

Orchard Utd beat Ryet United by 2 - 0 at home. Both manager were present.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Probably you reached a certain max/cap?
    Maybe... could be something to do with player transfer values maxing out at just over £100M each.
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by iaind View Post
    You have just made my day a little happier. I had forgotten that factor. Your next job, kowtowing greatly and smiling bashfully, is to help me win the Champions League.
    Well, It's not impossible. Just gotta work hard and build yourself a competitive squad thats capable of Challenging for the Champions League.

Maybe... could be something to do with player transfer values maxing out at just over £100M each.
    Yeah, I believe thats the case.

They refreshed my Mr.Scout list again and there are a couple of good 24yr olds, but sadly all of them are DL,DC or DR with SA (players I don't need).... The TM refreshed as well, are a bunch of 18 - 19 yr olds. Bookmarked all of them, especially a 18yr old bulgarian (DC with aerial defence ability).

Think Nordeus is making "good" money at my server at the time
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...