Page 81 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

It's half time and we are 0-0 at the Aboulle...

AEPRE FC: 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond
    AREMA FC: 3W-1-4-2

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    **** SAKE. Why are these idiots always so ****ing lucky!?!? It always happens in the cup!!!!! He wasn't even watching and his DEFENDER set up the winning goal from a corner.

I can take losing but not when it's against undeserving idiots like this.

So our 2nd home defeat in a row... Again, in the cup. No point even playing in it when there are teams 3 levels higher who just tank seasons and improve their team the season after.

I would also like some input in beating the 4-1-3W-2 because it seems that everything I throw at it seems to come back at me
    Sry to hear! You were a far better opposition than your opponent.

Don't know why the 3N-2W-2N-2W-1 formtion didn't work for you, but what orders/tactics did you use? arrows, win bonus? And is Pistov the best ST you have?

And how did they score their 3rd goal? (don't say through/via a corner, hate CK!)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    Scout list updated, nothing interesting, except a few 22 y/o's
    Not a single 54q but eh..

The egyptian isn't that bad, what is his overall Q?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Sry to hear! You were a far better opposition than your opponent.

Don't know why the 3N-2W-2N-2W-1 formtion didn't work for you, but what orders/tactics did you use? arrows, win bonus? And is Pistov the best ST you have?

And how did they score their 3rd goal? (don't say through/via a corner, hate CK!)
    Yes it was from a corner. Crossed in by his 5* defender and scored by his 6* ML LOL.. Look at my defenders!!!

I used
    Attacking, down both flanks, pressing own half, mixed passing, normal tackling, zonal marking, counter attack, no offside trap.

Red arrows on AML/AMR and ST

And Pistov is my best striker. For now anyway.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Match Report - AEPRE FC v. AREMA FC (Indonesian Team)

A very decent Classic Derby as both of the teams are playing up to their highest level. It was Hazard's long ranged shot in the 55th minutes that puts AEPRE FC to win the match. There are two wide efforts by AEPRE FC, and a blocked free-kick attempt from AREMA FC. Terry awarded NGE Man of the Match with 8.0 rating.

NGE Man of the Match Terry (8)
    Manager's Rating
    3pts-Hazard
    2pts-Terry
    1pt-David Luiz

Player Rankings
    Falcao-4
    Hazard-4
    July Fourth (old)-3
    D.Andersson-3
    Lampard-3
    Terry-3
    Cech-2
    David Luiz-1

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Mensah + McNamara will be sold start of next season and Papaleo will still remain at the club next season as a high-end 5* player which is still good enough for a reserve player, the AML/ML was brought in as cover since there was no prime candidate for us for that position to PT to 7* so he will do for this season as a first team player and a reserve next season, Yeah Kareski was the player that you suggested I should rename funnily enough, but he is not really a one to train for a long period of time so he will do for reserve for this season. It was nice to clear out some old guys and have a squad once again that doesn't feature anyone 30+. I'm happy with this team and its strength it has.

Aha, ok! Then we have almost the same plans/idea for our "older" scouts
    Yeah, now I remember that the Danish was the one you bought through negotiations, right? Hahaha, yes it was the macedonian "Veliče Šumulikoski" I referred to, believe he played for Ispwich

But I know what you mean, had a player (19yr old) like that at lvl 4 and he was a slow trainer as well. I sold him and managed to get nice $ for him.

I believe it will be more then enough, hopefully you will manage to get further one in the CUP this time .
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Yes it was from a corner. Crossed in by his 5* defender and scored by his 6* ML LOL.. Look at my defenders!!!

I used
    Attacking, down both flanks, pressing own half, mixed passing, normal tackling, zonal marking, counter attack, no offside trap.

Red arrows on AML/AMR and ST

And Pistov is my best striker. For now anyway.
    Yeah, that's what I thought.... Hate when they equalize or get a last minute goal through/via a CK... pisses me off like hell!

Try: Attacking, mixed, pressing whole pitch, mixed passing, hard tackling, zonal marking and NO counter attack, offside trap or arrows for that matter.

I've been using/playing with these orders since lvl 4 (when I decided to buy T) and it has been working fine
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thought.... Hate when they equalize or get a last minute goal through/via a CK... pisses me off like hell!

Try: Attacking, mixed, pressing whole pitch, mixed passing, hard tackling, zonal marking and NO counter attack, offside trap or arrows for that matter.

I've been using/playing with these orders since lvl 4 (when I decided to buy T) and it has been working fine
    I gotta test this tactic. I'm not sure about mixed passing for butterfly though.. I am going to change formation in the 2nd leg. 4-2-2-2 hex or butterfly but with 1 MC and 2 ST

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Addicted
    Well we played our league game today against Rudi Russel with the backup. It was a hard fought game (harder than expected), but eventually won 1-0 thanks to a Dos Santos goal towards the end of the game.

That's 2 in 2, though those above me have managed to get a superior goal difference already after battering a team. With the CL and Cup games though, I can't afford to play my strongest team each time. Will judge my opposition on a day to day basis.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

LEAGUE ROUND 2

July Fourth 2-2 Batigo United

July Fourth 118.2 4-1-2-1-2 ND then 58 mins 4-5-1 V - Batigo United 115.8 4-4-2

Well what can we say here... we were frustrated here and nothing else... We enjoyed a 20 minute spell at the beginning of the game and failed to put away any chances to get ahead and on 31 minutes hardy got injured so we shifted Malik to DMC and brought on Adams then Batigo took control of the game and near the end of the first half they took the lead from Kartal shooting from distance, they were again on the front foot at the beginning of the second and we switched to the V, and it was productive for us, with leaving Vestergaard off the bench by error we placed Miku on AML and O'Sullivan on AMR, July Fourth were once again on top and O'Sullivan nearly got us level immediately, eventually Diamond scored with a well timed strike and O'Sullivan got us in to the lead after his shot went in the post, the game then turned against us once again, with Diamond giving away free-kicks and van der hurk's strikes were equalled by Knight keeping him out, then they got a corner and Adams heads it away, Diamond got sent off and Stuart gave the ball away that lead to the late Batigo equalliser when van der Hurk found Oh who curled it past Knight... DAMN... So close... But at least we didn't lose and we stay 2 points ahead of Batigo United.

Goals: Kartal (39) Diamond (58) O'Sullivan (71) Oh (88) MOTM: Jisa
    S/O: Diamond (82)

Injury Report: Hardy out 4 days - I aint healing, not worth it.
    dv8r, Bluebird Hewitt and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*