Page 14 of 245 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    LOL! You read my mind
    Because I saw your team have no Nastasic so I can predict it!

Ljepoje likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'd say thats a great signing for L2.
    Thank you ...I got him for just one token ...

LOL! You read my mind

I managed to get him for 19T and 15,3M - Not bad for a 18 yr old scout! I was up against the french guy "Coachtof", he is one of the managers that always bid on youngsters and seem to have a quite good & young team. I believe he played against our Italian friends "ZEO Team" in the CUP playoffs last season.

ohi ohi hold on. something is weird in your server. How could you visualize Q49 players? at level 6 the auto generated 5* should cap a max of Q45. WTF.

The only two 5* i saw in my life were Q45 and not one point more. Unless there is higher level ppl in your server, how can this be fair at all .-.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    -Ivor Hardy on Transfer List.

Le Blanc to follow if we succesfully retrieve the 18 yo MC.

The 18 yo DC/DR having already SA, would us win the auction will be trained in DL aswell to have a key sub and future titular.
    Good move! Think Rochi and Ross are a better choice in that DMC role, especially Rochi!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    just one toke ... I think I am lucky today

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Good move! Think Rochi and Ross are a better choice in that DMC role, especially Rochi!
    I'm more concerned on what the **** is wrong on my server atm. Thinking back at the Q locks, i NEVER visualized a maed Q available for sale on my server from generated ones. If max scout was 49 and max Q was 44 on tl, i had Q39 and 40 at max. Same goes for my alt account on the same server, where being lv 4 instead of having Q39-40 i have currently a wild bunch of gen players Q 34-35, and before refresh i had the 29-30. Something is SERIOUSLY off here.
    Ljepoje likes this.

ohi ohi hold on. something is weird in your server. How could you visualize Q49 players? at level 6 the auto generated 5* should cap a max of Q45. WTF.

The only two 5* i saw in my life were Q45 and not one point more. Unless there is higher level ppl in your server, how can this be fair at all .-.
    I'm more concerned on what the **** is wrong on my server atm. Thinking back at the Q locks, i NEVER visualized a maed Q available for sale on my server from generated ones. If max scout was 49 and max Q was 44 on tl, i had Q39 and 40 at max. Same goes for my alt account on the same server, where being lv 4 instead of having Q39-40 i have currently a wild bunch of gen players Q 34-35, and before refresh i had the 29-30. Something is SERIOUSLY off here.
    Hihihi! Because Nordeus favours me...

Nah, but it's always like this. The "lowest" 5* is around Q45-46 and the "highest" is around Q48-49... here is another example (see below). As you can see, even players +25yr old are around Q49. It could be "randomness" or just the fact that this server is mostly dominated by T-buyers and the fact that I'm on the highest lvl on my server.

Q45: 5*
    Q49: 5* (15SKP from 6*)
    Q50: 6* (75SKP from 7*)

Then again, I get lower Q-players when logging into/through my IOS, but much higher Q-players if logging into/through T11 or FB.
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 06-02-2013 at 06:46 AM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

I have a question about negotiations...

When the timer is over and no answer from the owner, what will happen?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I have a question about negotiations...

When the timer is over and no answer from the owner, what will happen?
    Nothing, you get your T back.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Hihihi! Because Nordeus favours me...

Nah, but it's always like this. The "lowest" 5* is around Q45-46 and the "highest" is around Q48-49... here is another example (see below). As you can see, even players +25yr old are around Q49. It could be "randomness" or just the fact that this server is mostly dominated by T-buyers and the fact that I'm on the highest lvl on my server.

Q45: 5*
    Q49: 5* (15SKP from 6*)
    Q50: 6* (75SKP from 7*)

Then again, I get lower Q-players when logging into/through my IOS, but much higher Q-players if logging into/through T11 or FB.
    it's still 5 Q less for me. MAX i get is 44 while normal is 39. Then you might have even 39-34 here.