Page 42 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    And still your gambling on playing with arrows, 10 to be precise? You should consider to play or use less, tried to play without? Good luck anyway!
    I'd just say sod this and put red arrows on all players.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Match in 7 mins...

Will Zenith Zenzizenzike score on his debut? Will we lose a 4-1 away lead? Find out soon!
    You will be fine and qualify quite easily.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

17 minutes to go...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Breaking news from FC F zum C!
    We just kicked out an active lv5 manager in cup, while being lv2!
    After winning home game last minute 1-0, we won away 1-3 , stefan süssenbach becoming a real star!

4-5-1 V worked out vs 4-1-2n-1-2!

CL tomorrow , preparing! They are 8quality below, seems well!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post
    out of the cup already -.-
    although i don't like it so much but i didn't want to get out so early
    Yeah I'm like that, feel like if its a boring season should you crash out due to having less competitive fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Breaking News:

This season's Training From Hell at New Team's lab seems to be proceeding at a slower rate compared to previous years. The press, banned from even stepping one foot inside the building, is been hearing painful screams and ugly voices coming all over the place. As of today, Manager MadMat had a conference to update the current situation expecially after the deluding draw of the Cup's First Leg.
    I believe this is why ....

Btw, nice press release!
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

RR Cup, 2nd leg - Perfect Tactics (4) 1-2 (1) Abergano FC
    Perfect Tactics: 60.2, 4-5-1v
    Abergano FC: 56.8, 4-2-3-1

Perfect Tactics win 5-3 on aggregate.

What can we say apart from the fact that our opponents were LUCKY today, grabbing a late goal but it was not enough to stage an unlikely comeback. It's our first home defeat in over 4 seasons and it came to an inactive user. It was mainly due to our opponents being a brick wall and pretty much blocking every single thing we we threw at them. We were frustrated time and time again and it was their best player Trujillo who gave them the lead on 22 minutes from a 1 vs 1 opportunity. We just couldn't break this team down unlike the away leg. Every shot seemed to be blocked but then came our new guy Zenzizenzike who knocked in a shot from long range to give us the equaliser. We were dominating but then they got a corner and scored from it, giving them the unlikely win.

Goals: Trujillo (22', 86'), Zenzizenzike (68')
    MOTM: Trujillo

Our defender gets a 3 rating. What on earth is going on.. One of our best defenders has been poor so far!!
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

What can we say apart from the fact that our opponents were LUCKY today, grabbing a late goal but it was not enough to stage an unlikely comeback. It's our first home defeat in over 4 seasons and it came to an inactive user. It was mainly due to our opponents being a brick wall and pretty much blocking every single thing we we threw at them. We were frustrated time and time again and it was their best player Trujillo who gave them the lead on 22 minutes from a 1 vs 1 opportunity. We just couldn't break this team down unlike the away leg. Every shot seemed to be blocked but then came our new guy Zenzizenzike who knocked in a shot from long range to give us the equaliser. We were dominating but then they got a corner and scored from it, giving them the unlikely win.

Our defender gets a 3 rating. What on earth is going on.. One of our best defenders has been poor so far!!
    Yeah disappointing result, but at least you qualified since you said this one was tough at the start.

Hate this! Don't know how a team, that is weaker then yours can win - without the manager present at the time. Also, conceding goals through/via corner kicks seem to be "fashion" nowadays. I believe 70% of the goals my team conceded last season was through CK.

Anyway, nice to see you making it through!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hate this! Don't know how a team, that is weaker then yours can win - without the manager present at the time. Also, conceding goals through/via corner kicks seem to be "fashion" nowadays. I believe 70% of the goals my team conceded last season was through CK.

Anyway, nice to see you making it through!
    Yes it is disappointing... I tend to concede quite a bit from corner kicks and I have 3 aerial defenders. Maybe it has something to do with the defender that got a 3 rating... utter ****e. He was like that last season but never this bad lol!!

But anyway, I learn from the mistakes... I am not sure how to set up for the 4-2-3-1 formation.. 4-5-1v and butterfly were meh

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<