Page 48 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I would say, see how he does in the League rather than just judge him on Cup games.

Keep him for a few days and if he doesn't hit the net against 3, 4 star defenders then show him the door.

3 times, I've had a 5 star close to scout level and they never turned their form around.

Like I say, test him out in the League.

thank you ...will keep him for some matches ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

My new striker Alessio Pietropaolo will be focused more on physical points rather than mostly attack points, trying out something slightly different, He is currently 6*116 and training around 30/60/90, soon he will have more quality than Papaleo.
    Ljepoje and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Three new signings today

Apprentice
    i think going into negotiations was a bad idea. not heard back yet after 8 hours.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Three new signings today
    I wish there was players like that for me to be available to sign (-35Q of course), All I see is older 5* players that are decent for back ups but nothing else.

I bought them by phone but cause of the bad signal I couldn't buy two others. In the middle of auction phone lost signal

While I was at work my team, with all its one, two and 3 star players won their cup match 4-1. They did a lot better than when I was watching in the 1st leg, and made changes. My opponent who is also in League 4 was watching. maybe it's a glitch.

I don't know how my team pulled this one off but i'm glad I won, even "my friend" was cheering for my opponent lmao.
    Season 41-beat.jpg
    why does he only get +11% possession? he had 4ppl on his side plus 5% home stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News - Negotiations Begin...

Just seen this ML/AML come up on the negotiations page, I've offered 3T and £120M for the player, The manager is L20 so he is 4*, so there is a chance he may accept or counter offer the player for a selling price, if he asks for 5-6T, we will match it and complete the sale.
    Done Deal...

The other manager has responded and asked for 5T, so we accepted the negotiation offer and the player is ours! better than trash on the TM. May still try and get that 19 year old.

This is the first time we have bought a player via Negotiations, It's not the best player around but its an improvement from a 5*110 to 6*115 for the left midfield.
    Shadow, El Pistolero and Ljepoje like this.

Need a Cb and a RB and AML/AMR/ST with abilities. Then I'll be happy for the season.