Page 52 of 245 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    When is your match? It's quite late today, a bit like the CL
    Just played it. We were away, Home games in the cup are 11:XX AM for us.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Oke, so this means that Michu will be a 8* and Miku a 9*?
    Thats right.

guys, anyone knows how in the cup, the engine valuate your team to pick your opponent?
    I mean, does it count only the first eleven or the whole team?
    in that case, I'll just put the 2nd team as first 11 just before maintenance so they pick me a weaker team ..

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jihado86 View Post
    guys, anyone know how in the cup, the engine valuate your team to pick your opponent?
    in that case, I'll just put the 2nd team as first 11 just before maintenance so they pick me a weaker team ..
    Whole team.

Quote Originally Posted by jihado86 View Post
    guys, anyone knows how in the cup, the engine valuate your team to pick your opponent?
    Doesn't really matter now its a new season, so basically you can get any of the remaining teams left in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    Whole team.
    ok then ..
    so, the best way is when you're through the 3rd round, you just buy great players so your team level is stronger .. and we know after 16th final, there's no other draw ..

anyway, I won 4-0 and 7-0 , I hope I can get through the 3rd round for the first time since I began T11 ..
    last season, my alternative team, finished 3rd in the cup ..

I've been trying to post my team in the showcase section, but I made a mistake at the start, and now it won't let me delete the damn thing.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

RR Cup, 2nd Leg

Just WTF is wrong with this guy. I never EVER had so many troubles with a 5 less Q team in my T11 life, let alone with such an idiotic formation which practically is an open invitation to spank his flanks. Surprise surprise, no way it worked. We opposed what we are totally sure was the perfect counter for that ****, having two DMS blocking their weaker (5*) Ams and 3 DCs to keep the 5* STs at bay. At midfield we could count over a one man majority with 2 MCs vs 1 leaving our AMs free to roam without any side guarding. Well what comes out is that despite the pressure, possession and such, they costantly are going shooting even with the manager not being there.EVERY ball forwarded to our AMs is blocked istantly, and every attempt by Hutton aswell. Summing up, at first half he has a vast majority in the shoots/goal ones. In the second half we got pretty pissed off and we turned it into a 3-2-3-2, adding a 2 man superiority at midfield and one more in attack to pressure. Turns out...worse than first half??? With light tackling we keep making fouls. Playing on flanks is worthless, playing through middle is worthless. Nothing works on an auto piloted weird formation? We change into a module that would mean suicide for every half decent manager here, being it 3W-1-3N-1-2 leaving our middle utterly undernumbered to their STs and offering a tiny opposition for his AMs with just two wingers....oh wait, WHAT'S THAT?? The favour bar skyrockets almost fully for us? WHAT'S THAT? Tenma goes in the middle and assists Hutton for the 0-1? WHAT'S THAT? Schneider decides tea break is over and finally jump a couple of weak defenders making it 0-2? Something must be off here! In the end, they still had more shoots on target even with one injured.

I get it, due to devs being UTTER IDIOTS, in order to win this game against anything idiotic you gotta go idiotic too. Good to know.

Scorers: O.Hutton (62'), K.H.Schneider (84').
    MoM: K.H.Schneider (8), New Team.

Addittion: the guy appearently is a inactive team aswell. Yet, with an idiotic formation, he won CL, League, 2nd place last season's cup. Sometimes i wonder why i bother with this ****.
    July Fourth, dv8r, Ljepoje and 1 others like this.

After getting to the Semi-Finals of the RR Cup last season, My second "token budget" account Troll City is out the Cup this afternoon. I kinda broke the 35T rule this season, but as we know this server is jacked with T-Buyers everywhere. So even with 140T to sign new players and getting a 5* first XI for the season, We are left with 68T. But we can spend the rest of the season saving up T since transfers are just about done now.