Page 64 of 245 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Addicted
    I know he is a fast trainer, but I also know it will be a crazy biding war^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    I know he is a fast trainer, but I also know it will be a crazy biding war^^
    worth any price, make war and win the war

it is very difficult to find this kind of players, when you find you do not have to lose

ps: give me link to showcase your team? thank's

Balkan Boyz - League Analysis (Sz.6 - lvl6)

HEADLINE: Tough draw for The Balkan Boyz:"This season is perhaps one of the toughest for us, it will be quite interesting and tense, from the beginning to the end. Almost like playing in the Premier League with Balkan Boyz as Manchester United and the rest top teams as Chelsea,Arsenal,City,Tottenham,Liverpool etc," Manager -Ljepoje- said.

____________________***______________________

Defending Champions Balkan Boyz have been drawn in a T11 League together with five top teams, such as the Israeli team "RYY HO" (Q50,9), the Spanish team "El Circo" (45,6) and "CD Tenerife" (Q43,6), the Lithuanian team "Ekranas FC" (Q44), the Vietnamese "Duc Manh FC" (Q44,4) and the Bosnian team "FC Kula" (Q40,9). Balkan Boyz will take on the Spanish team "El Circo" in their opening game. The game will be held at "El Circo Stadium" with a kick off set to 15:16CET

One of the toughest opposition is perhaps the Israeli team "RYY HO" (Q50,9), followed by the Spanish team "El Circo" (45,6) and Lithuanian team "Ekranas FC" (Q44). "RYY HO" is a well know team for the Balkan Boyz, since both teams participate in the T11 CUP tournament for the 3rd consecutive time. "RYY HO" got eliminated by the English team "Always United" after 8 - 2 on aggregate. While "El Circo" and "Ekranas FC" are unfamiliar opposition. One of the "weakest" top teams are perhaps the rivals from Sarajevo, The Bosnian "FC Kula". "FC Kula" has dropped in quality and in quantity the last past two seasons and their manager seem to be less active. The rest 8 teams are all around Q30-38 and their squad consist mainly of 2* to 3*.

Israeli team "RYY HO" (Q50,9)

Spanish team "El Circo" (45,6)

"CD Tenerife" (Q43,6)

Lithuanian team "Ekranas FC" (Q44)

Vietnamese "Duc Manh FC" (Q44,4)

Bosnian team "FC Kula" (Q40,9)

Over&Out!
    Maor23, dv8r and Morgan O'Bree like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

gotta love my league draws, and cup draws, and CL draws. got one of the 3 strongest cup teams on first round, 2 full scout teams and 1 almost full in the league, excessive token buyers in the CL.

anyway, this is my league this season, will aim for the top 3:

also bought a new DL / DC so my squad is done for this season.
    Last edited by Maor23; 06-04-2013 at 12:07 PM.
    July Fourth and dv8r like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

These are our future.

We purposedly delayed the training of both Roos and Evans since we wanted to finish up the main eleven before. All 3 of them are incredibly fast trainers. As example, apart from Turtenwald which had to learn only the DL role, both the other two youngsters learned already one and are in the process of finishing their third and last. Roos was the last resuming PT as i forgot completely to add the bars back.

All of them reached this stage withing 24 hrs. I'm amazed and excited to follow their growth once they're done with roles. The counter says 250 T left and 150 greens.
    I peaked at your squad yesterday and well done! Think M.Turtenwald could be one of the better, if not one of the "best" in your defence. I mean multiple roles such as DL-DC-DR + a SA (Free kick) is more then "good". But why didn't you give him a "defense wall" or a "aerial defender" ability instead?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    gotta love my league draws, and cup draws, and CL draws. got one of the 3 strongest cup teams on first round, 2 full scout teams and 1 almost full in the league, excessive token buyers in the CL.

anyway, this is my league this season, will aim for the top 3:

also bought a new DL / DC so my squad is done for this season.
    PFF... Must be tempting to "tank it" with a league like this, going to be difficult to even get in the Champions League next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I've just had a thought. If I can buy about 4 world class (7*) from my scout, to help me compete in my league, I wonder what the other teams in my Champs League competition will think of me, as I already had the highest quality squad. They will think I've been throwing real money at the game, to have such an increase in my squad quality. 50T for a 7* player from scout, doesn't sound quite so bad.
    Well it depends if you are on a new or old server, and if you are on the "top" at your server? A increase this season in Q, could put you with the "bigger fishes" next season with higher Q (this is, if your at a old server).

But if your at a "new one" or at the top on your server, then why not? I did it and have done so for the past 2 seasons. You buy a 6*, but get a 7* for 50T which isn't bad. I cant even get a 18-19 yr old (fast trainer) for that amount.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    PFF... Must be tempting to "tank it" with a league like this, going to be difficult to even get in the Champions League next season.
    yea, I guess that's what I get for thinking last season's league was the most competitive league I could get and then win it by 10 points.. tanking it is actually not an option since my personality just won't let me lose on purpose haha, so I will aim for the top 3-4 hopefully I'll be there at the end of the season, maybe I'll even surprise myself and the rest of the teams and win it (really doubt that).
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Well i have to say: the new scout list is the old one plus a 27 yo and a 29 one. **** you Nordeus?
    Same here, all of them are sh*t, cra*, po*p and doo doo
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Match Report - AEPRE FC 2-1 Limusnunggal FC (Indonesian Team)

Type: Champions League
    Kick-off: 19:00 GMT+7
    Referee: Kevin Thomas

A very sensational debut from one-token player Matthias Desabato scores 2 goals today, despite being 1-0 down in the 7th minute as we are playing aganist a very problematic 4-3W-1-2 formation, but the manager manages to win the match as he switched the formation to 4-3N-2AML/AMR-1, and this really works out.

NGE Man of the Match - M.Desabato (8)
    Manager's Man of the Match
    M.Desabato-3pts
    R.Falcao-2pts
    J.Terry-1pt

Standings after 2 matches
    Falcao (3)
    Dale Andersson (3)
    Matthias Desabato (3)
    Petr Cech (2)
    John Terry (1)

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. Hwasung FC (South Korean Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 19:52 GMT+7
    Referee: Howard Webb

Opponent Analysis

Formation: Very weird formation: (5-2(MC/MR)-2(AML/AMC)-1

AEPRE FC to kick off this season in 39 minutes after a CL match aganist a team playing on a very weird formation, the manager think that this is probably illegal formation, so they decided to put on 4-3W-1-2, with July Fourth and Torres on the strikers line-up, Matias Desabato with a very great debut at CL will remain on the starting 11.

Lineups for today's match

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC