Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Cheating!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    is not possible to cheat ??!!
    yes it is possible and people do use the cheat to buy tokens. Like I said, I have seen it but wont use it. I prefer to win legitimately.
    AuroraXXI likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    yes it is possible and people do use the cheat to buy tokens. Like I said, I have seen it but wont use it. I prefer to win legitimately.
    people can change what it looks in screen but not DB in Server , so even if it read you are having 1 million tokens , in the server it is still same and not 1m.. those cheat change info on screen only not in server and you can't buy from it .. PM one cheat that it works
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    people can change what it looks in screen but not DB in Server , so even if it read you are having 1 million tokens , in the server it is still same and not 1m.. those cheat change info on screen only not in server and you can't buy from it .. PM one cheat that it works
    Dude, you have fallen victim to the propaganda. There are fake cheats and real cheats. All you need is access to the DB and you can modify things.

MDKII
    This thread has run its course.

There are no cheats for Top Eleven and whenever someone reports a new one, we investigate to make sure whether it works or not. So far, we've never encountered one that does work.

Thread closed.
    Gamer_X and Gooners FC like this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456