Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: A method to win cup

In my draw I've seen Level 3 teams face level 6.. and so on and they are losing about 10-0, They REALLY need to give us the option if we want to bother entering it because I would rather prepare for the League or Champions League.
    Wolf FC

in the cup, all teams have the same stars
    so: if you were about 22Q at the beginning of the season, you will play with the one from 20-24.9 (may be some . various)
    so, next season i will signe some 11Q player(creat an account, make friend, recommend and sell ) and sea how it come
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Addicted
    there's a fourth method:

Beat your opponent's by having the best tactics. I've done it, so can you

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    there's a fourth method:

Beat your opponent's by having the best tactics. I've done it, so can you
    lol thats just method 1.
    My Team
    Zhikai F.C - Season 10
    League - Champions: 7 , Runners Up: 1
    Champions League - Champions: 3 , Runners Up: 2
    Cup - Champions: 1 , Runners Up: 1
    Season 6: Perfect League Run: 26-0-0!
    Season 10: World Cup champions!

My Team

I won it once at level 1 - that was my second season because I entered the game at the end of the season and got a team which hold last in the league... so I started second season with a little better team but still on level 1 - and won the league and cup.

Now I understand that was a miracle to win the cup because on levels 2 and 3 (yesterday) I was kicked off on the very first stage.

A method to win cup-untitled-2.jpg

And even more yesterday I played on my grounds with full attendance and watched the game to have 12% possession advantage, and my opponent got a player off at the beginning, but he scored 10 mins later, then I managed to score one back to have it equal, then he lost second player but scored from a free kick. Whatever I did I couldn't score another one for the rest of 20 mins despite he played without 2 players, then he lost 3rd player but even that didn't help me to score.
    And the opponent is only a level higher and 1.0 higher on average team quality.
    Last season I finished 1st in the league with 24 wins and 2 loses, also won Champions League,
    but there are always some strange things with first games in the cup at the beginning of the season
    A method to win cup-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Ihor Malkone; 06-04-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Apprentice
    Ihor yes because when you start your quality is low in general so you are basicly only paired against other level 1s. My suggestion is not to bother with the cup if you are going to field a descent team through out the seasons.

Every season I'm paired against managers that are around 1-3 levels higher than me and it only takes a few days for them to have around 5-10 quality points better than I across the whole team. If I wanted to keep up with them I would need to spend around 3000 tokens and for them it costs around 50 tokens. Not worth the costs and my only enjoyment is that they get to pay a ****load in win bonuses so they loose money every game they play... not that money means much in this game though.
    Last edited by Kukilon; 06-04-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    Ihor Malkone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    Ihor yes because when you start your quality is low in general so you are basicly only paired against other level 1s. My suggestion is not to bother with the cup if you are going to field a descent team through out the seasons.

Every season I'm paired against managers that are around 1-3 levels higher than me and it only takes a few days for them to have around 5-10 quality points better than I across the whole team. If I wanted to keep up with them I would need to spend around 3000 tokens and for them it costs around 50 tokens. Not worth the costs and my only enjoyment is that they get to pay a ****load in win bonuses so they loose money every game they play... not that money means much in this game though.
    Thanks, I agree with you
    I bothered only because the cup gives more money for each game, even more than Champions League, so I thought it would be nice to have that money and spend them to high quality players, but even without that money it is possible to build a good squad and compete for winning the League and Champions League

Apprentice
    You will notice that after awhile you get far more from CL. At my level I get 5 million per game at the group stages in the CL and around 1,5 for the preliminary round in the cup.
    Ihor Malkone likes this.

Wow! Such amounts seem cosmic to me now)
    I calculated that will get 6,6 million for reaching cup final and only 3,9 for reaching CL final
    Now I know that just need to develop my level, thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123