Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New Cup Format

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Old format: Upto Season 37 - Pyramid Cup, Teams across all levels were chucked into all cups and there were matches of L15 v L2 for example and the highest level teams were seeded to get to the later stages, You were also put into cups with your friend clubs.

New format (current): Season 38 - Present, Quality Cup, teams of roughly the same amount of quality were put into the same cup, the best 128 teams on each server would play in the same cup, then the next cup would feature the next best 128 and so on. Nordeus changed the format to try and make it more fair to all managers.
    Oh alright thanks. Kinda glad they changed it then. Last season was only my first, but I still managed to place 3rd (managed to lose to a bot team in the semis)

i'm level 3
    why my oppo in the cup are lev 5 or 6
    they have a very good players and this very difficult to win for me
    i think so that this is not fair
    i'll not win the cup ever !

Apprentice
    That's what happens when you don't manipulate your way into an easier cup. You probably have quite a good team and Nordeus will punish you for it.

i have not good team in comparison to players on lev.5 or 6
    and one question-if i care about my team and i buying good players for NOT CHEAP tokens
    i must lose ??? because i must play with higher level oppo??
    so be underdog is better -you plaing for free ! you losing ?? doesn't matter if you'll buy tokens and better players you'll lose as well because you have players with 5 stars and "they" give you oppo with 7 or 8 stars )
    maybe somebody explaine me what i should if i wanna win?

I think the reason its so uneven is because people quit the game after level 1 as they get bored, so the higher up you go, the more the level of the players varies. Because last season when I was level 1, I only faced level 1 teams in my league. This season, I'm seeing both level 2 and 3 and I'm guessing next season I'll be seeing levels 4 and 5 along with my fellow level 3's.

Quote Originally Posted by KY RU View Post
    i'm level 3
    why my oppo in the cup are lev 5 or 6
    they have a very good players and this very difficult to win for me
    i think so that this is not fair
    i'll not win the cup ever !
    I am also lvl 3 and have also lvl 5 and 6 in the CUP but I like it because there quality is around the same as mine so I have to play with tactic to win. The first to matches I played a draw against a lvl 6 who is 1.5Q higher then me but I won on because at home it was 0-0 and out it was 1-1. and in the second match he only scored in the 82'.

This is football. The champions league and the league are easy but the CUP is battling and prestige so I have no problem with it.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by joshyt View Post
    No replays, it is straight knockout!

Nobody wants to play in a big competition?
    Weren't you suggesting that it should copy the real FA Cup format? In the FA Cup they have replays even if the final is a draw. If that's not what you're suggesting then it's even more unfair - you have no chance of playing a home game unless the game has decided so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12