Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Longest bidding war in your T11 experience?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    I did that in my second season. :S. I didnt know what I was doing then and bidded for an 1m free agent. Costed me 25 tokens, 2/3 of the tokens I saved up. So sad. That was before I knew about the early season madness. Now I just avoid even looking at players first 7 days of new season.
    Ill only have a flutter on the neg list first week or so. Bought a player i needed yesterday from it, 13 tokens and hes 1Q away from scout

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Ill only have a flutter on the neg list first week or so. Bought a player i needed yesterday from it, 13 tokens and hes 1Q away from scout
    Nice deal man!!! Got him cheap. Only 13T. Well, once I bought a player 2 skill POINTS away from scout off the transfer market by just one token and turned into scout on the first match. This is his 3rd season with me and he is 4 star, 1 Q away from 5 star. So I can play him next season and then a season as sub. Then when he is 27 and 2 star, I can sell him. What a buy!!!

My was 10, just to piss of the other guy, because he only bid in the last second.
    Normaly i try to buy early in the morning or late at night, whait until the last minute, to see If there is any more people interested. More then 2 other managers and i am out.
    Normaly i spend 1 or 2 tokens.

Rookie
    Around 25 at level 4, and recently 11 and 13 at level 6, all for 18 YO 5* players.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    last season, lvl 5, 49 rounds and I gave up because I wasnt going to pay $16M and 50T for a $3M player. It would have cost me another 45T for the bank loan to get out of debt. 100T for a regular 4/5* player is not worth it. but he was bidding multi-time per round and showing off that he had tokens, so I ran it up to 49. He could have bought a scout.
    rofl that was u? I remember that bidding fight, that guy was just idiot, he was bidding 2-3 times per round just for fun...

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    How many tokens you spent (if you won) or wasted (if you lost) in a bidding war against Vietnamese/Indonesian/Thai bidders?
    Just spent 20 tokens to bid on a 4 star players with SA in a bidding war against another Vietnamese. I am Vietnamese but I really don't like to have my people in the auction because they bid like crazy ... My first goal for this season was not to spend over 20 tokens for new players, but Nordeus put me into a league of 7 managers whose teams are stronger than mine. So, I have already wasted total 100 tokens, 45 of which were wasted because I did not win the players I wanted ... Playing against Thai managers are tough too ...

Was away from computer ... when i comeback ....

Longest bidding war in your T11 experience?-bid.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    50 knockout rounds for a DL which was 20, had an aerial defender special ability and he was 44 quality (top quality of the transfer market for level 5). I won the auction, but i lost a ****load of tokens ahah. he was worth 7 million, and i paid 17 million for him. good memories!

The true winner in the bidding war is Nordeus, no one else.

Round 5, LOL
    FC Bop

S1 - League: 3rd (joined last day) // Level 1
    S2 - League: 1st / CL: 3th // Level 2
    S3 - League: 3rd / CL: Runner up // Level 3 (Holliday, no wifi)
    S4 - League: 5th / CL: Group rounds // Level 4 (not playing)
    S5 - League: 6th // Level 5 (not playing)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast