Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Look's who is cheating

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post
    Ha ha Guys. Beware when you buy players. Stats are not TRUE!!!
    The above player has been sold for $12,5 mil (mkt value $11.3 mil) and guess what are stats...
    7-8-7-7 (lg), 7-7 (CL), 8 (Cup)
    Thats strange but is good that he don't have bad notes then before... still wierd, I don't think is a bug, maybe they want to be like that...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thats strange but is good that he don't have bad notes then before... still wierd, I don't think is a bug, maybe they want to be like that...
    This is obviously the work of the Orz..

To the seller...thank you able to get more cash
    To the buyer...crap waste cash & tokens for crap that was disguised as Messis, Ronaldoss etc
    To the Orz... thank you for bidding .... more tokens used means .....more income
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Is the game deliberately changing player performances when players are put on transfer market?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

If you clicked on it immediately after he was sold, then it doesn't matter anyway how he played or if his rating while he played for you changed. What would matter much more is if a player that is of same team skill and manager as you are takes him and then makes such results in the next games. It could be a visual bug too, because as you've said, the stats of how he played, aka ratios, changed. That doesn't matter, does it?

It could also be a bug that changes a players ratio upon purchase. For example, if the player is woth 1 M and you sell him after a big bidding competition for 5 M, the game automaticly turns him into a player thats worth 5 M and with it the ratios? It could be unintentional, but we can't know that. Your assumptions are legit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pukovnik27 View Post
    If you clicked on it immediately after he was sold, then it doesn't matter anyway how he played or if his rating while he played for you changed. What would matter much more is if a player that is of same team skill and manager as you are takes him and then makes such results in the next games. It could be a visual bug too, because as you've said, the stats of how he played, aka ratios, changed. That doesn't matter, does it?
    Well as seller we know the real ratings the player got.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Is the game deliberately changing player performances when players are put on transfer market?
    Looks that way. I noticed on 2 of my crap players put on sale. You can try.
    Check their stats after the sales is closed thru the News icon.
    Season 14 - Level 14

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well as seller we know the real ratings the player got.
    But do spare a thought for the Buyer. If they went thru' 30+ rounds to get the "player" only to
    find that their performance are so=so... Of course on the other hand if the true stats are displayed,
    I am sure it will not attract that many bidders.
    Season 14 - Level 14

Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post
    But do spare a thought for the Buyer. If they went thru' 30+ rounds to get the "player" only to
    find that their performance are so=so... Of course on the other hand if the true stats are displayed,
    I am sure it will not attract that many bidders.
    Yes, your right, there should not be any fixing on player performances to ensure sales go through and more bidding wars occur because of that reason.

Banned
    A lot of cheaters around here and no one does anything about them
    I found a guy with 3 teams in the same league, and amazingly none of his teams are first on the league. his teams are high quality and I'm sure he exchanges players in between teams. Remains to be seen what's the end of the season going to look like

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    A lot of cheaters around here and no one does anything about them
    I found a guy with 3 teams in the same league, and amazingly none of his teams are first on the league. his teams are high quality and I'm sure he exchanges players in between teams. Remains to be seen what's the end of the season going to look like
    Players that have 3 teams in the same league are just nothing but scum.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast