Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did this happen?

Addicted

How did this happen?

This is NOT a vent thread so spare me those tedious comments. I just want to know if anyone has any explanations as to HOW this is possible? For example, tactical explanations.

My opponent was up 2-0 after 60 minutes and the possession was close to 50-50.
    He had 9 shots and I had only 5. He had 4 shots on target and I had 0.

(I managed to score 3 goals after I changed my formation to a 4-5-1 V but that was AFTER 2-0)

My questions is: How can such an inferior team shoot so much more than me, have so much possession AND lead 2-0 while continuously attacking?
    Shouldn't my superior players have managed to not get outplayed so easily?

How did this happen?-hmmm.jpg

Dreamer
    Really??????, you don't watch sports at all I'm guessing, it's called momentum and swing shifting, very common in ALL sports.

Apprentice
    You started taking advantage of his weak wing defense when you got passed his lm/rm

Addicted
    guys, you are talking about the change that made me come back to 3-3.

I was talking ONLY about how a much weaker team was outclassing me until I changed formations. What can be the cause of him outclassing me since his formation doesn't seem like a counter to mine?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post

I was talking ONLY about how a much weaker team was outclassing me until I changed formations. What can be the cause of him outclassing me since his formation doesn't seem like a counter to mine?
    Um, from this picture we can only guess which one of the two is your team ...

seems common in this season. I just won 0-3 away scoring only after 60' against a 1* team (q28) while i'm Q52,5 (55 main eleven). It's been like this for me for all the games i played so far.

Dreamer
    I don't worry about having the weaker team anymore, comes down to management and a Lil luck ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    Really??????, you don't watch sports at all I'm guessing, it's called momentum and swing shifting, very common in ALL sports.
    So the question here is,how do you develop momentum in the game?

He probably motivated his wingers, the match engine played bogus since the systems did not suit each other.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

This is NOT a vent thread so spare me those tedious comments. I just want to know if anyone has any explanations as to HOW this is possible? For example, tactical explanations.

My opponent was up 2-0 after 60 minutes and the possession was close to 50-50.
    He had 9 shots and I had only 5. He had 4 shots on target and I had 0.

(I managed to score 3 goals after I changed my formation to a 4-5-1 V but that was AFTER 2-0)

My questions is: How can such an inferior team shoot so much more than me, have so much possession AND lead 2-0 while continuously attacking?
    Shouldn't my superior players have managed to not get outplayed so easily?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hmmm.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	7688
    Only thing I can tell you from that picture is the team on right should have a possession advantage because of 3 vs 2 in the middle.

As for the rest, based on your description, your opponent was probably using hard attacking, thus generating more shots with less accuracy. I'm further guessing the team on the right is yours, because only a substantial quality difference (you neglected to tell us how 'inferior' his team is.) should score 3 goals with that formation against 3 central defenders.

The team on the left effectively matched up 1 on 1 (attackers vs defenders) while the team on the right was effectively 1 vs 3 (attackers vs defenders). If the team on the left had moved a striker back to DMC or MC they'd have probably won easily.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast