Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Nordeus please check your bidding system !!

Apprentice
    Same happened to me aswell on my wife's account. The bidding button was still there but it was unclickable. Luckily it happened in the second round and lost just 2 tokens.

I have had this thing happen twice before, Its a stupid bug when it happens and there isn't a lot that can be done when it does occur.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I have had this thing happen twice before, Its a stupid bug when it happens and there isn't a lot that can be done when it does occur.
    EXcept sending a ticket to Nor-de-ass and hoping they will be compassionate about your token losses and refund them. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    EXcept sending a ticket to Nor-de-ass and hoping they will be compassionate about your token losses and refund them. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    It was on Troll City's account and a non-token account, I'm not gonna chase for a few lost tokens from a silly auction bug which I know i'm gonna get anywhere.

EDIT: there is no point chasing for lost tokens on auctions/negotiations full stop. We know what happened after Chakalat lost his 31T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It was on Troll City's account and a non-token account, I'm not gonna chase for a few lost tokens from a silly auction bug which I know i'm gonna get anywhere.

EDIT: there is no point chasing for lost tokens on auctions/negotiations full stop. We know what happened after Chakalat lost his 31T
    No, I dont know what happened as it happened just before and during my few weeks abroad. I do know that he was flooding the board with vents and he asked MDKII to look into it. The results?????

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    No, I dont know what happened as it happened just before and during my few weeks abroad. I do know that he was flooding the board with vents and he asked MDKII to look into it. The results?????
    This happened a few months ago, chakalat was flooding the forum with topics about will he get his 31T back from the negotiations bug on and kept on sending in support tickets, MDKII proceeded to tell chakalat that his tokens would not be reimbursed and that decision was final. Unfair on chakalat who lost those tokens by no fault of his own really.

Banned
    you would think with all the money coming in from Tommys that 31T would be a pittance and refunded without issues. He spent a fair chunk on this game and he gets rewarded with NOTHING for his patronage. Nor-de-ASS has the worst customer service.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12